• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The hated dis-Astros are in town

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you have to remember the Red Sox were in a Pennant race and have almost twice the revenue the Rangers have so it's not that surprising they did that. Panda went back to the Giants and is still playing albeit not at his AS form but still playing nonetheless.

(It was .204) And he rebounded last year back almost to his prior "average years" right around .260

BTW how long is Odor going to suck? Another week, another month, another year, permanently? If you know then maybe you should arrange a meeting with JD to discuss your vision.

Definitely don’t think he’s ever going to qualify as “good”.

Uncle Siggy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely don’t think he’s ever going to qualify as “good”.

Who Odor or Panda?

BTW 2 players that some folks are ragging on heavily seem to be leading the team in RBIs :scratch:

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you have to remember the Red Sox were in a Pennant race and have almost twice the revenue the Rangers have so it's not that surprising they did that. Panda went back to the Giants and is still playing albeit not at his AS form but still playing nonetheless.

(It was .204) And he rebounded last year back almost to his prior "average years" right around .260

BTW how long is Odor going to suck? Another week, another month, another year, permanently? If you know then maybe you should arrange a meeting with JD to discuss your vision.
2 1/2 years of suck is enough for me. How long are you going to put up with this inept POS. If you cant see that something needs to be done about Odor. then your blind.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 1/2 years of suck is enough for me. How long are you going to put up with this inept POS. If you cant see that something needs to be done about Odor. then your blind.

Worst regular player statistically since 2017.

Quite frankly, it’s embarrassing that we trot him out there nearly every single day.

Uncle Siggy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would I think one of the few players who ever make it to the Majors and played like the "average" MLB player sucks because he's not playing "average" right now? OTOH some fans well yes they really suck but I guess that is the former player/coach coming out it me!

Most people are clueless as to what it takes just to make it to that level, or how to sustain it or how to excel at that level. You need patience, dedication, an open mind, athleticism, know how to sort out all of the distracting bullshit (people) around you, be coordinated, be humble, have good coaches, have good managers and a few more intangibles. It's not easy, what we consider an "average player" (getting a base hit 25% of the time) we would consider to be a total failure if they were doing just about anything else in life. Keeping this in mind would behoove the average fan because there is a reason they're a fan, they aren't good enough to be the "average" MLB player!!! :doh:

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Average right now. Are you kidding me. He hasn't played average in 2 1/2 years in the last 3 years. Anybody else would have been in the minors long ago. Instead they continue to play this below average player everyday.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Average right now. Are you kidding me. He hasn't played average in 2 1/2 years in the last 3 years. Anybody else would have been in the minors long ago. Instead they continue to play this below average player everyday.
no argument but until we stubbled across Santana who would you have put at 2b

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mac is such a homer. You better start worrying Mac.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no argument but until we stubbled across Santana who would you have put at 2b

Knowing this front office, they will trade Santana for a bag of beans to “make room” for odor.

We already got rid of Profar and Alberto to make room for odor and those guys have been outplaying him too!

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing this front office, they will trade Santana for a bag of beans to “make room” for odor.

We already got rid of Profar and Alberto to make room for odor and those guys have been outplaying him too!
Ponies man! Ponies:pound:

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alberto was never close to starter material. Odor was for a short time

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alberto was never close to starter material. Odor was for a short time

Alberto currently qualifies as a regular on the orioles.

His stats are 301 average, only 30 strike outs, with a 714 OPS. Very good fielder.

I’d much rather have that then the garbage we’ve seen at second base the last few years.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alberto currently qualifies as a regular on the orioles.

His stats are 301 average, only 30 strike outs, with a 714 OPS. Very good fielder.

I’d much rather have that then the garbage we’ve seen at second base the last few years.
Wish he could have done something while here but he was a virtual no show in the years he was here