• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The HATE thread...

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, I just don't find her that attractive. She's the one on the right fwiw.

20140509183822_2014-0509-dm-spts-EricEbron00196.jpg

I'm confused. Is this implying that Ebron or anyone else would be able to see her face while having sex? If yes with a girl like this, you're doing it wrong...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford bought titties. Ebron will buy grill fixers.

You can't help who you love. Just imagine if our wives or girlfriends were as shallow as us sometimes.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, I just don't find her that attractive. She's the one on the right fwiw.

20140509183822_2014-0509-dm-spts-EricEbron00196.jpg

She is pretty average. I'd bet any kind of money he'll always think how much better lookinh of a chick he could have in the back of his mind.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford bought titties. Ebron will buy grill fixers.

You can't help who you love. Just imagine if our wives or girlfriends were as shallow as us sometimes.

A grill fixer won't change the rest of her face IMO. Like I said, she may be a very nice chick, and congrats to them. I just don't think she's attractive.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused. Is this implying that Ebron or anyone else would be able to see her face while having sex? If yes with a girl like this, you're doing it wrong...

But I wouldn't marry a chick bc she has a fine ass(which she does) but a fugly face(which she does). Bangin....that's a whole nother ball of wax. ;)

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBC
But I wouldn't marry a chick bc she has a fine ass(which she does) but a fugly face(which she does). Bangin....that's a whole nother ball of wax. ;)

Bitches aint nothin but hoes and tricks.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. That ass though...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all cant have dime pieces like some people on here. Easy to sit on a cpu and say how ugly a chick is....but im sure most on here only hook up with fine chicks....im married so im out da game but i think shes cute....i seen some other pics of here and shes not bad at all....not to mention she prolly cool as hell since shes an athlete herself....get sick of my wife complaining about sports.

But id sure like to see some of your guys broads to see just how fine they are......i did go out on a date with adina howard before....lol

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all cant have dime pieces like some people on here. Easy to sit on a cpu and say how ugly a chick is....but im sure most on here only hook up with fine chicks....im married so im out da game but i think shes cute....i seen some other pics of here and shes not bad at all....not to mention she prolly cool as hell since shes an athlete herself....get sick of my wife complaining about sports.

But id sure like to see some of your guys broads to see just how fine they are......i did go out on a date with adina howard before....lol

image.jpg. That's Golden Tates hump buddy if anyone's wondering. (And that's Russel Wilson's arm in the photo.)

Last edited by a moderator:

SicarioCruz

Southern Buckeye
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Adina Howard that sang the 'freak like me' song or whatever back in the 90's? lol, how'd that date go?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said earlier.... Shallow Hal's in here. Little girl that had stunning eyes at the beach has turned into 25 years of almost bliss, almost... she always loved me from 6 pack abs to beached whale to a chubby fucker. She watches sports in exchange I have to pretend to watch her shows( on here usually)

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Adina Howard that sang the 'freak like me' song or whatever back in the 90's? lol, how'd that date go?

Yup she was from grand rapids....ok i guess...met her when i was helping with a strip show that she preformed at. Then i was her bodyguard for a show in lansing...exchanged numbers and when she came back from vegas we went out a few times...it was in 2001, she wasnt thick anymore....skinny and toned up....since i moved to chicago and got married i lost touch with her.....but yeah, was pretty cool...was the most down to earth celebrity(if u call her that) i met. She was waaaay sexier in the freak video then in person when i met her....she was preggo in that video she said.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said earlier.... Shallow Hal's in here. Little girl that had stunning eyes at the beach has turned into 25 years of almost bliss, almost... she always loved me from 6 pack abs to beached whale to a chubby fucker. She watches sports in exchange I have to pretend to watch her shows( on here usually)

Haha gandy thats why youre one of my favs on here....hell my wife liked me better when i was 350.....she says im too skinny now....25 yrs? Wow.....the 31st of this month will be 6 yrs for me.

When i first met her i was lying my ass off...she liked dave mathews and i was like oh yeah, one day we can go see him, i dont know one song he has.....of course 8 yrs later that has never happened...i watch sports n movies in my man cave and she watches all that voice and shark tank shit in the bedroom....the kids own the living room. We do both like all the mob movies tho....

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup she was from grand rapids....ok i guess...met her when i was helping with a strip show that she preformed at. Then i was her bodyguard for a show in lansing...exchanged numbers and when she came back from vegas we went out a few times...it was in 2001, she wasnt thick anymore....skinny and toned up....since i moved to chicago and got married i lost touch with her.....but yeah, was pretty cool...was the most down to earth celebrity(if u call her that) i met. She was waaaay sexier in the freak video then in person when i met her....she was preggo in that video she said.

Does it have your nose...:noidea::whistle:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it have your nose...:noidea::whistle:

Haha hecks naw....that was way before i met her....i always thought i was shooting blanks....i was 36 before i finally had one...dr said i just had lazy swimmers...guess its all that erb