• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The HATE thread...

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure as hell ain't posting a picture of my wife on this mug.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all cant have dime pieces like some people on here. Easy to sit on a cpu and say how ugly a chick is....but im sure most on here only hook up with fine chicks....im married so im out da game but i think shes cute....i seen some other pics of here and shes not bad at all....not to mention she prolly cool as hell since shes an athlete herself....get sick of my wife complaining about sports.

But id sure like to see some of your guys broads to see just how fine they are......i did go out on a date with adina howard before....lol

Probably should have added this to my last post. Makes it look like I was responding to thread instead of this line.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all cant have dime pieces like some people on here. Easy to sit on a cpu and say how ugly a chick is....but im sure most on here only hook up with fine chicks....im married so im out da game but i think shes cute....i seen some other pics of here and shes not bad at all....not to mention she prolly cool as hell since shes an athlete herself....get sick of my wife complaining about sports.

But id sure like to see some of your guys broads to see just how fine they are......i did go out on a date with adina howard before....lol

Why so defensive about Ebron's fiancé? I simply said I don't find her attractive. Am I not allowed to have an opinion on her? Or am I supposed to think she's hot bc others do? That pic where he was proposing to her really only showed her body(which I claimed was nice btw), her face wasn't shown much. So I felt a lil google search was necessary.

I didn't rip her apart, simply said her face wasn't good looking IMO. I also said I'm sure they're happy together and that's all that matters in the grand scheme of things.

I still stand my assessment and opinion that she's not attractive, plain and simple.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd never consider her. I'll admit I'm a shallow fucker and only go after lookers. Im not a huge player or anything but only one girl I was with wasn't absolutely banging, and she had to work at it for two years to finally get me to sleep with her. I have the luxury to be picky, so I am.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not a fan of Ebron and even a lesser fan of his girl.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that the Goonies didn't get away with a lot more loot.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that most parents think there children are angels, I always encourage parents to ask my supervisor to watch the bus video.....It's odd they never take me up on it.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that the Goonies didn't get away with a lot more loot.

tumblr_lw1ql72XwD1qakh43o1_500.gif

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that I never got to bang Kerri Green. She was smokin'!!

8817_3.jpg

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nashville

Ok Clarksville here.....I know what you mean......Ain't to bad hear, but they did shut down the highway up here a few days ago with a fatality (lifeflight) to Vanderbilt thing, wreaks havoc on bus drivers. What exit you on?