• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The HATE thread...

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate going to a movie theater (spending a small fortune on tickets and popcorn) and all you can here are these teens calling their friends and telling them every cool moment in the move. STFU and call your friends AFTER the show ends

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate not knowing if under is backwards or not. (I sit it on the sink/back of toilet and wait for somebody else to put it on the spring loaded holder thing.)

ALWAYS OVER!

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flakey people (More a west coast thing)

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that the board has been fucking dead since Friday night! Stop having lives you assholes and make more Lions talky...

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that the board has been fucking dead since Friday night! Stop having lives you assholes and make more Lions talky...

Got something coming.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that we have not got the Kreton A++++ draft grade review yet:wtf2: slacking fucker.

For the record I don't praise everything Lions, I just tend to focus on what I do like rather than joining the constant cry fest that some people tend to take.

That being said the only pick that the Lions took that was what I was really hoping for was Van Noy in the 2nd.

I didn't want a TE in the first, but he's here so I am going to hope for the best. He has my full support.

Edit: my grade

In terms of how much I liked the picks at the time of the pick I'd give the Lions a B-/C+. If Ebron pushes Pettigrew (i fucking hate pettigrew) off the field/team then this draft would push my grade up to an A.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think anyone could come up with any type of reason to keep that dude Gandy. Im The Voice of Reason.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate it when I'm having a really good day.

I know I'm going to pay for it later.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate little European cars, but I love European women.

SicarioCruz

Southern Buckeye
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate driving from Tennessee, where the highway speed limit is 75, and then reaching Ohio where the highway speed limit is 55.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate when people speed past you in the left lane to pull in front of you then 150 feet down the road they turn right, even though there isnt a soul behind you.

Similar concept, IM pretty laid back but nothing makes my blood boil more then the assholes who continue to cruise past the line of cars backed up two miles in a construction zone when its evident to everyone else who has been waiting their turn that that llane is ending, and then cut in way at the front of the line.

I hate when people try to get on the bus or elevator before others have gotten off.

I hate when people brag or lie about stupid shit like a guy telling you he hooked up with a girl even though you know he didnt, just dont. Its not going to impress me. In fact it impresses me when you dont brag about your sexual conquests.

I hate when the temperature is extremely cold or hot and everyone has to mention how hot or cold it is out like IM in some sort of weather proof suit and need to be updated about it.

I hate when people smoke or play loud music on the beach, the beach is for everyone, quit being an asshole. If you want to listen to loud music put on headphones, if you want to smoke, step away a second.

I hate when I have a hard time hearing someone talk if they talk quietly and theres background noise and I dont know them that well. I dont like to have to ask what did you say more then once in that situation so usually I just pretend I heard them and respond based on their body language.

I hate how theres so much hatred toward anybody that is different from "the norm" enough with the violence and wars and killing over beliefs. Its pathetic.

I hate when someone gets lucky in texas hold em and thinks its skill and brags about it. No dude you were a 25% favorite to win the hand pre flop so you went in with the worst hand and got lucky. That was not skillful at all. I get it, thats poker...but dont act like you made a great play.

I hate that the media has so much power.

I hate people that never have anything good to say about anyone including their friends and only want to gossip. Theres always at least one of those people that you work with.