• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hell no. He says too much stupid shit on those site. No reason to go to another site to see the bullshit he's spewing.

Thinking it's fair to compare a 20 season career to a 9 is stupid shit.

Who does that, oh yeah....you!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson's the greatest QB of all time. Here's why.

TB12 wasn't a starter as a rookie.
Rodgers wasn't a starter as a rookie.
Brees wasn't a starter as a rookie.
Peyton threw too many int's as a rookie.
Montana wasn't a starter as a rookie.
Elway only completed 47.5% of his passes as a rookie.
Steve Young wasn't a starter as a rookie.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking it's fair to compare a 20 season career to a 9 is stupid shit.

Who does that, oh yeah....you!

The only stupid thing here is you. Thinking that all QB's can only be compared to Wilson using their first nine seasons.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that, with maybe a Simine/Baker second and third.

Meet is on the Olympic network today at 3pm.
You do seem really knowledgeable about Track, I will move you up to no#3 on SportsHoopla, imho

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only stupid thing here is you. Thinking that all QB's can only be compared to Wilson using their first nine seasons.

Stupid is not getting this is about....

I will go slow, you can do this.

What QB had a better first nine seasins of their career than Russell Wilson?

Dude, what is your problem are you simply STOOO-PEED!

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do seem really knowledgeable about Track, I will move you up to no#3 on SportsHoopla, imho

Dude, talk to me about future NFL players who ran on a world record 4x1 team while in college. Remember you are #2.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid is not getting this is about....

I will go slow, you can do this.

What QB had a better first nine seasins of their career than Russell Wilson?

Dude, what is your problem are you simply STOOO-PEED!

You're the only person not only on this site but in this country that thinks all other QB's can only be compared to Wilson using their first nine seasons.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, talk to me about future NFL players who ran on a world record 4x1 team while in college. Remember you are #2.
Sorry but don't want to bore NFL guys with any track talk. Like you won't find me on MLB, Hockey, Golf boards, not my cup and NBA to a certain degree

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the only person not only on this site but in this country that thinks all other QB's can only be compared to Wilson using their first nine seasons.

As slow as I can go....

Comparing........a....QB's.....first....nine,....seasons....to....Wilsons.

ya with me?

so......who .....did....it...better.....if ...talking....those ....first....nine....seasons.

I know now you are totally confused, sheesh!

Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees are all better than Russell Wilson, BUT,,,,,none of them had a better first nine seasons.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but don't want to bore NFL guys with any track talk. Like you won't find me on MLB, Hockey, Golf boards, not my cup and NBA to a certain degree

Why not just say you have no clue when it's real obvious you have no clue, well? You are number 2 but don't know that, wow!

What college team ran a 4x1 world record with three future NFLers on the team, what school? Dude, simple stuff for guys like myself, you sure you are number 2?

We have a thread here about Fishing, but ya can't talk track, really? Hmmmm.....yep, ya can't talk track, number 2 is BS.

Last edited:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not just say you have no clue when it's real obvious you have no clue, well? You are number 2 but don't know that, wow!

What college team ran a 4x1 world record with three future NFLers on the team, what school? Dude, simple stuff for guys like myself, you sure you are number 2?

We have a thread here about Fishing, but ya can't talk track, really?
They put up half naked broads fishing, not bad I'll do the same with Track for the guys , stats are for losers

hot48.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As slow as I can go....

Comparing........a....QB's.....first....nine,....seasons....to....Wilsons.

ya with me?

so......who .....did....it...better.....if ...talking....those ....first....nine....seasons.

I know now you are totally confused, sheesh!

Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees are all better than Russell Wilson, BUT,,,,,none of them had a better first nine seasons.

What will make you stop this insane crusade of yours? Multiple people have already said Wilson's first nine years are unmatched. But that's still not good enough for you.

Have you noticed that nobody else thinks QB's can only be judged to your man-crush (Wilson) by their first nine seasons?

Let's see how batshit crazy you really are. What are your expectations for him going forward? Let's say he plays nine more years since that's how many season's he's played so far. Are you will to say he'll have more success than he's already had? Meaning more wins, playoff trips and multiple S.B. trophies.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They put up half naked broads fishing, not bad I'll do the same with Track for the guys , stats are for losers

View attachment 274431

BSing about knowing stuff ya know nothing about is for losers. Why do you act like you know track when we all can see ya don't know shit, well?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BSing about knowing stuff ya know nothing about is for losers. Why do you act like you know track when we all can see ya don't know shit, well?
Me and the no#1 here don't waste our time with your lack of knowledge. Our job isn't here to educate you for free, that's what your google is for. I don't know alot about other subjects, so open up my Encyclopedia Brittanica when need arises

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What will make you stop this insane crusade of yours? Multiple people have already said Wilson's first nine years are unmatched. But that's still not good enough for you.

Have you noticed that nobody else thinks QB's can only be judged to your man-crush (Wilson) by their first nine seasons?

Let's see how batshit crazy you really are. What are your expectations for him going forward? Let's say he plays nine more years since that's how many season's he's played so far. Are you will to say he'll have more success than he's already had? Meaning more wins, playoff trips and multiple S.B. trophies.

You are all over the place aren't ya? What happened to trying to compare a 20 year career to a 9, did it FINALLY dawn on you....that's stupid.

You have tons of threads out there why come here?

Anyway....

Wilson will start hitting 34-40 td's a season, make another SB, win another SB. He will always be ranked as one of the top 10 players in the NFL. By the time he retires his numbers will all be in the top 10 all time. After five years hello Hall of Fame.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and the no#1 here don't waste our time with your lack of knowledge. Our job isn't here to educate you for free, that's what your google is for. I don't know alot about other subjects, so open up my Encyclopedia Brittanica when need arises

So ya don't know shit, got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.