• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you are wrong, which is your norm. I covered everything we look for in a QB, Wilson having the best start to a career we have seen.

Stop with this stupid.....can't talk track in a football forum....we have a thread here about ....Fishing. So cool that crap.

Trust me you won't be educating anyone on track, ok? You don't know the sport so ya play this inappropriate place BS, weak!!!!!
Your points system is dumb and meaningless.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your points system is dumb and meaningless.

Dumb and meaningless is you thinking you are fooling anyone about this track BS, it;s totally obvious ya don't know shit.

Ya run off to Google to try and fake it, but you lack depth and can't talk history because ya don;t know any history.

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb and meaningless is you thinking you are fooling anyone about this track BS, it;s totally obvious ya don't know shit.
Your jealousy just makes you look sad and angry

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your jealousy just makes you look sad and angry

Dude, jealous of a guy who can't answer anything he is asked pertaining to track, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Watch this....

Hey jarntt tell me what NFL players ran on a world record 4x1 team while in college, well?

Now here comes some BS about how this place can talk fishing but not track, haha!!! Dude, sad is you lying about knowing track. Why are you playing that, makes ya look stupid.

Always funny watching how people act when confronted by a legit/real/genuine know it all, they do all kinds of weird ass stuff, as we see from this guy. They can't be cool and .....tell me more... and learn a few things.

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are all over the place aren't ya? What happened to trying to compare a 20 year career to a 9, did it FINALLY dawn on you....that's stupid.

You have tons of threads out there why come here?

Anyway....

Wilson will start hitting 34-40 td's a season, make another SB, win another SB. He will always be ranked as one of the top 10 players in the NFL. By the time he retires his numbers will all be in the top 10 all time. After five years hello Hall of Fame.

I won't limit things to just nine seasons. That's your odd thing. It's an unfair advantage for Wilson. As no QB has started a career like him. That's why I've said multiple times it's unmatched.

But I still do not think it's the most impressive. Fair or not QB's unlike any other position on the field are ultimately judged by ring count.

I think TB12's first nine seasons as a starter <---only because you keep insisting on that nonsense is better. 3 rings > 1 ring
I also think Montana is more impressive, 3 rings in those nine years you keep going on about.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't limit things to just nine seasons. That's your odd thing. It's an unfair advantage for Wilson. As no QB has started a career like him. That's why I've said multiple times it's unmatched.

But I still do not think it's the most impressive. Fair or not QB's unlike any other position on the field are ultimately judged by ring count.

I think TB12's first nine seasons as a starter <---only because you keep insisting on that nonsense is better. 3 rings > 1 ring
I also think Montana is more impressive, 3 rings in those nine years you keep harping about.

Odd is comparing a 20 year career to a 9.

Brady can't run, his comp%, yards, pro bowls, TD/INT, starts, passer rating all dramatically inferior to what Wilson put up those first nine seasons. But, because he has more rings forget all that?

So according to you Eli Manning is better than all those QB's who never won a SB, right?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to look this up but, are you saying Brady never had at least 6 QB sneaks in a single season that resulted in a TD?
Most he ever had was 4 in 2012 (but we're talking about first nine seasons anyway).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd is comparing a 20 season to career to a 9.

Brady can't run, his comp%, yards, pro bowls, TD/INT, starts, passer rating all dramatically inferior to what Wilson put up those first nine seasons. But, because he has more rings forget all that?

So according to you Eli Manning is better than all those QB's who never won a SB, right?

TB12 won three titles his first nine years. Hell he won it all his first three trips to the playoffs. Or you just gonna ignore that? So why you mentioned Eli again makes no sense.

@sonnyblack65

You believe this shit? This guy's making me defend a meeeechegan man. I hate doing that.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB12 won three titles his first nine years. Hell he won it all his first three trips to the playoffs. Or you just gonna ignore that? So why you mentioned Eli again makes no sense.

@sonnyblack65

You believe this shit? This guy's making me defend a meeeechegan man. I hate doing that.

You are talking about the most important factor in all this is Superbowl wins....right? Eli has two, so according to you that makes him better than Dan Marino who never wn a SB.....right?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@sonnyblack65

Exactly not like you said 7 Lombardis, you clearly stated first 9 year career. Your other post was excellent about HOFers not starting. Brady was backing up Bledsoe who was already in a SB, had a winning record and highest paid guy in NFL. Rodgers sat 3 years behind another HOFer, Montana, Elway etc. I really like Wilson, watched him at NCS and Whisky but beating out a 3-4 Flynn was not some major accomplishment. Brady goes to a SB every other year, but who cares, 9 year stats are what's matter , in a QB friendly league now. More TD's, less int, higher passer ratings all for QB's starting after 2005

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly not like you said 7 Lombardis, you clearly stated first 9 year career. Your other post was excellent about HOFers not starting. Brady was backing up Bledsoe who was already in a SB, had a winning record and highest paid guy in NFL. Rodgers sat 3 years behind another HOFer, Montana, Elway etc. I really like Wilson, watched him at NCS and Whisky but beating out a 3-4 Flynn was not some major accomplishment. Brady goes to a SB every other year, but who cares, 9 year stats are what's matter , in a QB friendly league now. More TD's, less int, higher passer ratings all for QB's starting after 2005

I like watching Wilson play as well, he's exciting.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are talking about the most important factor in all this is Superbowl wins....right? Eli has two, so according to you that makes him better than Dan Marino who never wn a SB.....right?

You really gotta stop this nonsense. I'm comparing TB12's first nine seasons as a starter to Wilson and nobody else. You already know that. But keep mentioning Eli in lame attempt to take what I'm talking about outta context. It's funny.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, jealous of a guy who can't answer anything he is asked pertaining to track, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Watch this....

Hey jarntt tell me what NFL players ran on a world record 4x1 team while in college, well?

Now here comes some BS about how this place can talk fishing but not track, haha!!! Dude, sad is you lying about knowing track. Why are you playing that, makes ya look stupid.

Always funny watching how people act when confronted by a legit/real/genuine know it all, they do all kinds of weird ass stuff, as we see from this guy. They can't be cool and .....tell me more... and learn a few things.
I don't need to entertain your silly challenges to prove myself. You act like a 12 year old. This is why people treat you like a joke. I've already proven to know more than you and everyone here knows it. Doesn't it tell you something when you are literally arguing with everyone about something? At some point you need to look in the mirror and accept it is you, not everyone else.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dopey, but ignoring those two SB wins and instead acting as if a comp rate of 60% is telling is stupid. No, ridiculous. Are you not able to comprehend this? The whole idea of ranking guys must accept that no one single stat or factor is the be all end all, but that listing 10 of them and acting like they are all equal is something no one who actually watches NFL games would do.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really gotta stop this nonsense. I'm comparing TB12's first nine seasons as a starter to Wilson and nobody else. You already know that. But keep mentioning Eli in lame attempt to take what I'm talking about outta context. It's funny.

Nothing funny about it, you talk about how big a deal winning SB's is, so Eli has two, Marino has none so Eli has to be better just like Brady is better.....right?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to entertain your silly challenges to prove myself. You act like a 12 year old. This is why people treat you like a joke. I've already proven to know more than you and everyone here knows it. Doesn't it tell you something when you are literally arguing with everyone about something? At some point you need to look in the mirror and accept it is you, not everyone else.

When did you ever do anything, huh? Show me how you proved anything vs me. Where was I?

You're the joke guy, nobody is buying you knowing track so why the BS?

You don't know anything as you prove eveytime I ask you a question, you haven't answered one yet and never will because you can't.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing funny about it, you talk about how big a deal winning SB's is, so Eli has two, Marino has none so Eli has to be better just like Brady is better.....right?

This comment is a perfect example of why you're a jackass. You know damn well I was only comparing TB12 & Wilson. Still playing your games. Did I call you jackass? Just making sure.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dopey, but ignoring those two SB wins and instead acting as if a comp rate of 60% is telling is stupid. No, ridiculous. Are you not able to comprehend this? The whole idea of ranking guys must accept that no one single stat or factor is the be all end all, but that listing 10 of them and acting like they are all equal is something no one who actually watches NFL games would do.

i have seen more NFL/AFL/WFL/USFL/CFL/NCAA/XFL games than anyone here.

Dude, it's all about that combination of what we look for in a QB, ok rookie, what about that don't you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.