• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
58212737.jpg

Anything this guy won't try to sell ya...

default-large[1].jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the impression you are lazy, will prove it right now.

Go ahead have your ratings system do this your way let's see what happens. Now it is some tap dance BS but no system from you. No way ya take the time to put in the energy o do anything but criticize. A talker not a doer.

Ah....huge track meet in Monaco today, who wins the 100m?
You really are a dolt. Systems like this are for people who don't understand sports and just read the stats the next day and think it tells the story. I explained to you what is important and why these ratings systems are dumb and meaningless. Why would I make one? Putting it in a spreadsheet is meaningless. Where in your system do you account for the difference between a first down completion on 4th and 8 in the final minute of the game to put your team in position to kick a game winning FG and a random 8 yard completion on 1st and 10 in the 3rd Qtr when your team is up by 30 points?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we took all of Wilson's best numbers for a season it would look like this....

Pro Bowl
Comp %....68.8
Yards....4219
TD/INT...40-5
Passer rating...110.9
Rushing yards....849
Rushing TD....6
Superbowl win

So who do we compare him to?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are a dolt. Systems like this are for people who don't understand sports and just read the stats the next day and think it tells the story. I explained to you what is important and why these ratings systems are dumb and meaningless. Why would I make one? Putting it in a spreadsheet is meaningless. Where in your system do you account for the difference between a first down completion on 4th and 8 in the final minute of the game to put your team in position to kick a game winning FG and a random 8 yard completion on 1st and 10 in the 3rd Qtr when your team is up by 30 points?

You never do anything guy, why is that? Yep, lazy!

Talk to me about the big Monaco meet today.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never do anything guy, why is that? Yep, lazy!

Talk to me about the big Monaco meet today.
You really are an idiot. You ignore facts and as usual try your passive aggressive put downs. Your system is shit and I proved it to you already. I also explained why none of this ranking based point systems are worthwhile. Why would I put one together?

My guy is Bromell. If he runs the way I think he will, I think he has a huge year. But there is a ton of talent in this race. I'm not here to educate you so you can just regurgitate what I teach you and pretend you knew it. Unlike you, my thoughts aren't given away or forced on others in the inappropriate places. Stop talking track on a football forum.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are an idiot. You ignore facts and as usual try your passive aggressive put downs. Your system is shit and I proved it to you already. I also explained why none of this ranking based point systems are worthwhile. Why would I put one together?

My guy is Bromell. If he runs the way I think he will, I think he has a huge year. But there is a ton of talent in this race. I'm not here to educate you so you can just regurgitate what I teach you and pretend you knew it. Unlike you, my thoughts aren't given away or forced on others in the inappropriate places. Stop talking track on a football forum.
Good call I can see the Americans finishing #1,2,3

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well you are wrong, which is your norm. I covered everything we look for in a QB, Wilson having the best start to a career we have seen.

Stop with this stupid.....can't talk track in a football forum....we have a thread here about ....Fishing. So cool that crap.

Trust me you won't be educating anyone on track, ok? You don't know the sport so ya play this inappropriate place BS, weak!!!!!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we took all of Wilson's best numbers for a season it would look like this....

Pro Bowl
Comp %....68.8
Yards....4219
TD/INT...40-5
Passer rating...110.9
Rushing yards....849
Rushing TD....6
Superbowl win

So who do we compare him to?

I can easily beat that. But you'll say it's invalid because in your strange world when comparing any QB's to Wilson you think only a players first nine seasons can be used.

TB12

-alotta pro bowls
-alotta rings
-alotta S.B. mvp's
-multiple league MVP's

-comp %: 68.9
-yards: 5,235
TD/INT: 50 to 8
-passer rating: 117.2
-rushing yards: 110*
-rushing TD's: 4*

* = only two categories Wilson has more of

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The number one sprinter in the world is a good call, hahaha!!!!

Who comes in second?
Baker. The kid from South Africa is pretty quick too, he might eak out a top 3

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can easily beat that. But you'll say it's invalid because in your strange world when comparing any QB's to Wilson you think only a players first nine seasons can be used.

TB12

-alotta pro bowls
-alotta rings
-alotta S.B. mvp's
-multiple league MVP's

-comp %: 68.9
-yards: 5,235
TD/INT: 50 to 8
-passer rating: 117.2
-rushing yards: 110*
-rushing TD's: 4*

* = only two categories Wilson has more of

Why do you struggle with this, wow!

Look guy Wilson has only played nine seasons, now think just a little bit, so it's fair to compare a twenty season career to a nine season career, really?

Wilson's walked in and took over and what he did next we have sen before. Brady walked in was handed a clip board and rode the bench, his first nine seasons wimpy and weak stat wise vs what Wilson put up, what about that don't you get?

Eli Manning is not better than Dan Marino, so much for SB wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.