• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing I do is limited, everything I do takes into consideration the history of it, those origins. My football world far bigger than yours, I have over a 1000 teams in mine you have......32.

The minute you drive a brand new car off the lot is now becomes a used car, well we never see these athletes in better shape than what they were at 22ish, I like that.

I love the NFL and like you watch every game available. Never miss a game, and get.....BEST IN THE WORLD....but it doesn't compare to LSU vs Florida, Texas vs Oklahoma, Auburn vs Alabama.

Not changing my mind so.....
1,000 teams in college you follow? Name all 1,000 of them, this should be interesting

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a great 40 means you're in the best shape? So track stars never improve after age 22? Do you know how dumb you sound right now?

For someone to claim so much knowledge you come off as an idiot.

Oh and I love how you guarentee a persons time could never improve from the combine/pro day.

Whoa whoa, we are talking football here, Hell yes all these track guys improve after college (few exceptions). We are talking leaving that for pro footbal and no more working on the speed like they did running track at LSU, USC etc etc....getting it?

Herschel Walker left Georgia with a 10.23 100m PR, no way in hell he improved on that once he left track for pro football. First thing that goes....speed endurance.

Tyreek Hill ran a 20.14 (second fastest in HS history) 200m in high school, noway he is breaking 20.50 right now. Just how it goes.

You got a lot to learn my man.
[/QUOTE]
Stop tap dancing. So does a 40 time better or not after 20-22 equate to being in the best shape.

Prove where no football player has ever improved their 40 times after their combine/pro day. I'd be willing to bet there are a LOT of linemen who's time would improve. Not every football player trains for their 40. Or they don't spend a lot of time on it.

Keep posting, keep proving.

100m is now endurance, Skippy?

Just stop.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1,000 teams in college you follow? Name all 1,000 of them, this should be interesting

Next month LINDY'S 2021 COLLEGE PREVIEW mag hits the newsstands. Thy cover all of it, yep every conference, every level, and the top JC programs. I read it before the seasons starts, will know all the teams and what to expect, who needs to be on my radar

I'm big into the obscure (just like my music) those ....who? Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion the first stud Bills WR out of....Blufton. Remember Chris Warren, he was out of Furman, Lavoris "Stump" Mitchell The Citadel, Dick Bass the first Rams 1000 yard rusher....University of the Pacific (met him as a little kid in Vallejo). "Deacon" Dan Towler out of Washingon & Jefferson and on and on......

I follow all of it, huge in the HBCU, love those schools and the history, Right now 2021 NCA&T has one of the top track teams in the NCAA they can hang with anyone,

Before the season starts I will know everything there is to now about Elon, Tiffin, NWLa, West Texas, along with LSU, USC, Texas etc.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa whoa, we are talking football here, Hell yes all these track guys improve after college (few exceptions). We are talking leaving that for pro footbal and no more working on the speed like they did running track at LSU, USC etc etc....getting it?

Herschel Walker left Georgia with a 10.23 100m PR, no way in hell he improved on that once he left track for pro football. First thing that goes....speed endurance.

Tyreek Hill ran a 20.14 (second fastest in HS history) 200m in high school, noway he is breaking 20.50 right now. Just how it goes.

You got a lot to learn my man.
Stop tap dancing. So does a 40 time better or not after 20-22 equate to being in the best shape.

Prove where no football player has ever improved their 40 times after their combine/pro day. I'd be willing to bet there are a LOT of linemen who's time would improve. Not every football player trains for their 40. Or they don't spend a lot of time on it.

Just stop.
[/QUOTE]

Pay attention...

The 100m is all about.....speed endurance,,,,,and if you understood any of this you'd know that.

Sprinters hit their topend/max velocity around 60ish meters, then here comes....speed endurance....that ability to sustain/maintain the jets, this is why they run alll those 300's,So those who have superior.....speed endurance.....have a huge advantage over those who lack SE. At around 80;sm comes that decelleration phase, once again those who decellerate at a slower rate have the advantage thanks to......speed endurance.

Usain Bolt took longer to reach his topend/max velocity, so he spent a small % of a 100m in that decelleration phase, of course he also had that 6-5 stride.

You need to talk about things you know, sprinting obviously not one of them.

Here ya go rookie....

Did you mean: speed endurance in sprinting

What is speed endurance? Speed endurance is the quality of being able to maintain sprinting velocities at or near your maximal velocity. Another way to look at speed endurance is the ability to minimize deceleration after achieving maximal velocity, also known as top speed.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just stop.

Pay attention...

The 100m is all about.....speed endurance,,,,,and if you understood any of this you'd know that.

Sprinters hit their topend/max velocity around 60ish meters, then here comes....speed enurance....that ability to sustain/maintain the jets, this is why they run alll those 300's,So those who have superior.....speed endurance.....have a huge advantage over those who lack SE. At around 80;sm comes that decelleration phase, once again those who decellerate at a slower rate have the advantage thanks to......speed endurance.

Usain Bolt took longer to reach his topend/max velocity, so he spent a small % of a 100m in that decelleration phase, of coursr he also had that 6-5 stride.

Here ya go rookie....

What is speed endurance? Speed endurance is the quality of being able to maintain sprinting velocities at or near your maximal velocity. Another way to look at speed endurance is the ability to minimize deceleration after achieving maximal velocity, also known as top speed.
[/QUOTE]
Speed endurance for 9 seconds. Wow that equals best shape for sure.

So stop tap dancing Skippy. Does being able to run 100m at whatever tims equate to being in the best shape?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just stop.

Pay attention...

Sprinters hit their topend/max velocity around 60ish meters, then here comes....speed endurance....that ability to sustain/maintain the jets, this is why they run alll those 300's,So those who have superior.....speed endurance.....have a huge advantage over those who lack SE. At around 80;sm comes that decelleration phase, once again those who decellerate at a slower rate have the advantage thanks to......speed endurance.

Usain Bolt took longer to reach his topend/max velocity, so he spent a small % of a 100m in that decelleration phase, of course he also had that 6-5 stride.

Here ya go rookie....

[/QUOTE]
Maybe you should've said speed endurance instead of just endurance Skippy. Getting it yet?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See the little short guy, that is Mel Pender. Here is a great example of a guy who lacked ......speed endurance.

He was a 50, 60, 70 world record holder, he had a fantastic start and that worked until around 75ish meters, watch what happens to him.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay attention...

Here ya go rookie....

Maybe you should've said speed endurance instead of just endurance Skippy. Getting it yet?
[/QUOTE]

I did say speed endurance, get with it.

So you learned something.....speed endurance.

Showing results for usain bolt won because of speed endurance
Search instead for usain olt won because of speed enurance

Usain Bolt won the 100 meters because of his speed endurance. Jimson Lee (2008), an endurance testing expert noted, “Unless you are running a 40 yard dash or 50 meter sprint, sprinting the 100, 200, or 400 meters is all about speed endurance… reach your top speed, and maintain it.Jul 21, 2010

Rookies, sheesh!!!!!

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Usain Bolt won the 100 meters because of his speed endurance. Jimson Lee (2008), an endurance testing expert noted, “Unless you are running a 40 yard dash or 50 meter sprint, sprinting the 100, 200, or 400 meters is all about speed endurance… reach your top speed, and maintain it.Jul 21, 2010

Rookies, sheesh!!!!!
[/QUOTE]
You used speed endurance once I called you out.

You still haven't answered many a questions posed to you. I wonder why?

Keep posting, keep guarenting, keep tap dancing, keep getting proven wrong.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A football player doesn't train to run a 100m, and he can cook a 40 just because he is fast, but after around 50ish now he will need more than just speed he with need.....speed endurance.....something track guys train for and footballers don't.

Watch Metcalfe tomorrow, watch what happens to him at around 50m.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rookies, sheesh!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Wrong, I never talk sprinting and say....endurance,,,it is speed endurance, Here is where you ....ok ok I was wrong. ok?

Dude, you said no endurance at 100m, hahahaha!!!!!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong, I never talk sprinting and say....endurance,,,it is speed endurance, Here is where you ....ok ok I was wrong. ok?
[/QUOTE]
Keep tap dancing Skippy.

Keep avoiding the questions that bore large holes in your guarentees and arguements.

You're a phony. But you do keep me laughing.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep tap dancing Skippy.

Keep avoiding the questions that bore large holes in your guarentees and arguements.

[/QUOTE]

As you try to run from.....no speed endurance at 100m.....hahaha!!!!!!! You have any idea how dumb that was, ya don't do ya? Do you really think anyone can run a 100 meters all out?

Rookies sheesh!

Last edited:

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 1968, our USA Olympic 4x1 team wanted a tune up race before the Olympics. So they enter a track meet to work a few things out, well one of the other teams had Tommie Smith on anchor. The USA team had soon to be Olympic 100m gold medalist Jimmy Hines on anchor.

At the final exchange Hines had a solid two yards on Smith (would win the Olympic 200m) yep, the superior "speed endurance" on display here, Smith ran him down.

Speed endurance

Cat was also the 400m world record holder.

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep tap dancing Skippy.

As you try to run from.....no speed endurance at 100m.....hahaha!!!!!!! You have any idea how dumb that was, ya don't do ya? Do you really think anyone can run a 100 meters all out?

Rookies sheesh!
[/QUOTE]
Keep avoiding, keep proving what a phony you are

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny watching guys who wouldn;t know Jesse Owens from Jesse James trying to talk track, hahaha!!!!!

M

Rookies sheesh!
[/QUOTE]

So you actually thought these guys just ran a 100m all out, really? Dude, hahaha!!!!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 1968, our USA Olympic 4x1 team wanted a tune up race before the Olympics. So they enter a track meet to work a few things out, well one of the other teams had Tommie Smith on anchor. The USA team had soon to be Olympic 100m gold medalist Jimmy Hines on anchor.

At the final exchange Hines had a solid two yards on Smith (would win the Olympic 200m) yep, the superior "speed endurance" on display here, Smith ran him down.

Speed endurance

Cat was also the 400m world record holder.
40, 100, 200, 400. Soon you'll be using the 1500m.

Goal posts that way-->
<--No I mean that way

~RaZon~

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny watching guys who wouldn;t know Jesse Owens from Jesse James trying to talk track, hahaha!!!!!

M

So you actually thought these guys just ran a 100m all out, really? Dude, hahaha!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Sorry is this the track forum?

Keep avoiding the football questions, Phony

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
40, 100, 200, 400. Soon you'll be using the 1500m.

Goal posts that way-->
<--No I mean that way

~RaZon~

Pay attention

The 40 takes nothing, you don't need anything, anyone can run a 40 all out.

Totally different deal at 100m, here ya gotta have.....speed endurance.

The 200 and 400 moves into the...endurance....stage, speed enurance no longer a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.