• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that me and @Manster7588? Who's the 1/2 pint infront so I know who RaZon is referring to.

Man loved some Benny. He'd be banned for sure these days.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not into college football?????????

Imagine a time when Navy was relevant. There were no white players in the SEC or SWC. A time when Orenthal James Simpson ws tearing it up at San Francisco City College. Actually college is more exciting than pro ball because every game is huge, not so in the NFL. You can move on in pro ball with 7 losses.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scrambling QB's that won a SB

Bradshaw 4
Elway 2
Staubach 2
Young 1
Wilson 1
Rodgers 1
Mahomes 1

So 12 total
43 pocket passers

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....baffling with bull shit by working overtime to convince the masses he knows college football

nothing to see here, but post 1082 was interesting with no white guys in the SEC or SWC. I musta missed that time

Hmmm?

Jerry LeVias (born September 5, 1946) is a former American football player. He played college football at Southern Methodist University (SMU). He played professionally in the American Football League (AFL) with the Houston Oilers and in National Football League (NFL) with the Oilers and the San Diego Chargers, LeVias was the first African-American scholarship athlete and second African-American football player in the Southwest Conference.[1]

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam "Bam" Cunnigham the older bro of Randall.

Think he is still the all time NE Pats rushing king.

I see what I did there, obviously meant black players.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not into college football?????????

Imagine a time when Navy was relevant. There were no white players in the SEC or SWC. A time when Orenthal James Simpson ws tearing it up at San Francisco City College. Actually college is more exciting than pro ball because every game is huge, not so in the NFL. You can move on in pro ball with 7 losses.

College ball is more exciting than the NFL for those who are easily amused and don't understand what they're watching.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College ball is more exciting than the NFL for those who are easily amused and don't understand what they're watching.

Nothing amusing about a game where one lose means so much. In the NFL a 9-7 team moves on, in college ball a 10-2 is out of it. Far more need to win in the college game .....that is excitement.

Auburn vs Alabama
USC vs UCLA
Texas vs Oklahoma
Army vs Navy
Notre Dame vs USC

The Four Horesmen, Win one for the Gipper, Knute Rockne, Thorpe breaking Eisenhowers leg, The Galloping Ghost, Woody Hayes, Bud Wilkinson, and on and on....

NCAA football also doesn't have guys being a Trojan, Sooner, Bruin, Duck, Longhorn, Aztec, Sun Devil, how many teams did Deion Sanders, Herschel Walker, Eric Dickerson play for?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing amusing about a game where one lose means so much. In the NFL a 9-7 team moves on, in college ball a 10-2 is out of it. Far more need to win in the college game .....that is excitement.

Auburn vs Alabama
USC vs UCLA
Texas vs Oklahoma
Army vs Navy
Notre Dame vs USC

The Four Horesmen, Win one for the Gipper, Knute Rockne, Thorpe breaking Eisenhowers leg, The Galloping Ghost, Woody Hayes, Bud Wilkinson, and on and on....

NCAA football also doesn't have guys being a Trojan, Sooner, Bruin, Duck, Longhorn, Aztec, Sun Devil, how many teams did Deion Sanders, Herschel Walker, Eric Dickerson play for?

It's exhibition football. When the talent distribution on the field in any game is as uneven as it is in basically every college football game, it just isn't interesting to me, much less exciting.

I get following and rooting for your old alma mater if you have one, but aside from that I don't get the attraction. I'll take watching the best in the world go against each other every single time.

If I want "rah rah!" and inferior play I'll go down the street and watch the HS kids.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's exhibition football. When the talent distribution on the field in any game is as wide as it is in basically every college football game, it just isn't interesting to me, much less exciting.

I get following and rooting for your old alma mater if you have one, but aside from that I don't get the attraction. I'll take watching the best in the world go against each other every single time. If I want "rah rah!" and inferior play I'll go down the street and watch the HS kids.

Apparently a few disagree with you as I do....

The NFL vs that, hahaha!!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's exhibition football. When the talent distribution on the field in any game is as uneven as it is in basically every college football game, it just isn't interesting to me, much less exciting.

I get following and rooting for your old alma mater if you have one, but aside from that I don't get the attraction. I'll take watching the best in the world go against each other every single time.

If I want "rah rah!" and inferior play I'll go down the street and watch the HS kids.
Don't you enjoy those 222-0 games. Like when Georgia Tech beat Cumberland College in 1916? I bet spectators where on the edge of their seats.

I wonder if RaZon watched that game at Grant Field now part of Bobby Dodd Stadium in Atlanta?

If anybody wants I can tell you about the turf there. Or track meets held. Heck I might even tell you what the concession stand workers wear if you ask nicely.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you enjoy those 222-0 games. Like when Georgia Tech beat Cumberland College in 1916? I bet spectators where on the edge of their seats.

I wonder if RaZon watched that game at Grant Field now part of Bobby Dodd Stadium in Atlanta?

If anybody wants I can tell you about the turf there. Or track meets held. Heck I might even tell you what the concession stand workers wear if you ask nicely.

The NFL can't compete with this....

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently a few disagree with you as I do....

The NFL vs that, hahaha!!!!

To each his own. Like I said, I get rooting for your school. But as far as it being quality football .. not so much.

During any D1 game, you have a handful of guys who'll be playing at the next level demonstrating their talents against a bunch of guys who will be selling cars & such after they graduate because they are not nearly as good.

The talent discrepancy between the best and worst player in any D1 CFB game is wider than the talent discrepancy between the best and worst player in the entire National Football League. That does not make for a quality football exhibition imo, but like I said whatever floats your boat.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To each his own. Like I said, I get rooting for your school. But as far as it being quality football .. not so much.

During any D1 game, you have a handful of guys who'll be playing at the next level demonstrating their talents against a bunch of guys who will be selling cars & such after they graduate because they are not nearly as good.

The talent discrepancy between the best and worst player in any D1 CFB game is wider than the talent discrepancy between the best and worst player in the entire National Football League. That does not make for a quality football exhibition imo, but like I said whatever floats your boat.

You have maybe 16 NFL games to follow, less when the bye weeks kick in. In college ball you have over a 1000 schools playing, TONS of games, TONS of players to follow, that is excitement.

Like I mentioned a loss in the college game is devastating, not so in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.