• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you tripping on mushrooms? That would explain some of your comments. Like I said. Even though an article from nfl-.com has Favre ranked higher than Wilson you think you know more than that site.

I suggest you write a letter to to league state your utter disapproval that they have Favre ranked higher than Wilson.

Yes I do, no doubt about it. Just compare the numbers it's all Russell Wilson. Prove that wrong.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1k, 54 pages......ok ok....time to move on, but......it was fun think we all got a kick out of it.

In summary......

Russell Wilson will never be on the level of Brady/Montana/Rodgers/Brees/Manning......but maybe someday right in here. and his first nine seasons of NFL football the best we have ever seen.

Adios~~~~~~~~~~~

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marino was better.

Adjusted for era, which our fearless OP refuses to do, Marino beats Wilson in passer rating, completion%, yards, TDs, and sacks.

Marino's 6 pro bowls, 3 first team all-pros and 1 league MVP easily trumps Wilson 7 participation trophies.

Wilson was a better runner and threw fewer INTs.

I suspect that 9 years in most, if not all, GMs would take Marino over Wilson.. especially considering Marino was 2 years younger. .

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marino was better.

Adjusted for era, which our fearless OP refuses to do, Marino beats Wilson in passer rating, completion%, yards, TDs, and sacks.
His 6 pro bowls, 3 first team all-pros and 1 league MVP trumps Wilson 9 participation trophies.

Wilson was a better runner and threw fewer INTs.

I suspect that 9 years in most, if not all, GMs would take Marino over Wilson.. especially considering Marino was 2 years younger. .

Then adjust for era, which means you don;t ignore the different level of athletes Wilson faces that Marino didn't, ya don't ignore Marino had Duper/Clayton/Nathan.

What do you think Wilson would be like vs those 80;s defenses? How would the...totally/competely....statue Marino do today with no mobility at all.

Wilson;s first nine seasons totally superior to Marino's, reality is your friend.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then adjust for era, which means you don;t ignore the different level of athletes Wilson faces that Marino didn't, ya don't ignore Marino had Duper/Clayton/Nathan.

I did adjust for era. Marino never had the threat of a running game like Wilson did. If Marino didn't get it done through the air it wasn't going to get done.

What do you think Wilson would be like vs those 80;s defenses? How would the...totally/competely....statue Marino do today with no mobility at all.

You know who is almost as much of a statue as Marino? Tom Brady. Peyton Manning. It means nothing if you know how to move in the pocket, evade the rush and get rid of the ball like Marino did.

reality is your friend.

I know. Maybe you'll check it out one of these days too. I'm not optimistic.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did adjust for era. Marino never had the threat of a running game like Wilson did. If Marino didn't get it done through the air it wasn't going to get done.

You know who is almost as much of a statue as Marino? Tom Brady. Peyton Manning. It means nothing if you know how to move in the pocket, evade the rush and get rid of the ball like Marino did.

I know. Maybe you'll check it out one of these days too. I'm not optimistic.

Marino was 8=10 in the playoffs , Wilson 9.-7
comp% 56.0, Wilson 61.0
TD/INT 32/24, Wilson 25/12
passer rating 77.1 Wilson 95.3

Well?

Marino had better receivers, faced inferior defenses and stll couldn't hang with Wilson.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for Adios.

Manster, what is it guy, my God guy, are you really this damn uptight all the time?

Mix a drink, light some incense some candles, and chill, this GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR can't be good for your system.

Tell ya what Manster, do you want this thread over and done, you decide, all on you.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget that, I;m simply bored with it FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

So it appears Otto Graham is actually Da Man, and not Russell Wilson, Otto evading 230 pound/5,5 40 DE's, whoa! Passing over cornerbacks who run a 4.87 40, wow!

Sorry Russ, I tried.

Ok, now...see ya?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manster, what is it guy, my God guy, are you really this damn uptight all the time?

Mix a drink, light some incense some candles, and chill, this GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR can't be good for your system.

Tell ya what Manster, do you want this thread over and done, you decide, all on you.
No I just find it odd that you would say it's time to move on, adios, then as soon as someone says someone else is better you're right back with meaningless numbers that have no regard for how much the game has changed.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I just find it odd that you would say it's time to move on, adios, then as soon as someone says someone else is better you're right back with meaningless numbers that have no regard for how much the game has changed.

Yes we all know that, what Wilson faces today far superior to anything Marino saw.

But, actually Otto Graham is number one.

Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brett Favre's Southern Mississippi numbes vs Wilsons NCAA stats, not remotely close, all Wilson.

Favre gets dumped by the Falcons, Wilson tying rookie TD record.

Anyone who wants to GOOGLE.....these guys career side by side, it;s totally/completly Russell Wilson. Don't take my word for it, check it out yourself.
You have already admitted you have zero knowledge of college football, but you are going to compare college where Russell had to transfer because Mike Glennon beat him out?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have already admitted you have zero knowledge of college football, but you are going to compare college where Russell had to transfer because Mike Glennon beat him out?

WHAT?????????????

Where are you getting all this BS from? I can talk NCAA football with the best of them. Wanna talk Mel Anthony and Carl Ward how about Choo Choo Winters?

Seriously doubt Glennon beat him out. must be more to it than that.

How did I know about Anthony Schwartz? How do I know all that HBCU stuff?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's damn near impossible to get good cheese curds in NC. That's why Wilson left.
~Rosendo~

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know anything about this thread but Russell Wilson is pretty great.

Status
Not open for further replies.