• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn't so get it right, where did I say no QB never had more than 7 pro bowls in nine seasons, show me?

I was talking rushing yards with Perry, I knew Craig had more total.....being a Niner fan.

So...???

You said no QB went to 7 pro bowls his first 9 years in this thread multiple times. Not going through 50 pages to find your bullshit. And Perry, at first all you said he finished with more yards than Craig. You didn't say rushing yards until I pointed out Craig has more total yards.

You also said that when Bobby Mitchell retired he was the # 1 wr stats wise. Yet Raymond Berry retired one year before him with more catches/yards/TD's.

You think Wilson's first 9 seasons are more impressive than any other QB. Yet by their 9th years Montana & Brady both had 3 Super Rings & Super Bowl mvp awards.

You've talked so much nonsense it's funny.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said no QB went to 7 pro bowls his first 9 years in this thread multiple times. Not going through 50 pages to find your bullshit. And Perry, at first all you said he finished with more yards than Craig. You didn't say rushing yards until I pointed out Craig has more total yards.

You also said that when Bobby Mitchell retired he was the # 1 wr stats wise. Yet Raymond Berry retired one year before him with more catches/yards/TD's.

You think Wilson's first 9 seasons are more impressive than any other QB. Yet by their 9th years Montana & Brady both had 3 Super Rings & Super Bowl mvp awards.

You've talked so much nonsense it's funny.

Get it right, ok?

Never said no QB never had more than 7 pro bowls, so..????
Was obviously talking about rushing yards with Perry, so ????
Still curious about that Mitchell thing, yep,,?

If taking...

starts
wins
playoff success
comp%
passing yards
TD/INT
passer rating
rushing

.....into account NOBODY did it better the first nine seasons of a career than Russell Wilson, fact!!!!

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone ever won more games than Wilson with the same amount of experience?
If your wife was faithful for 9 years and then bangs half the neighborhood, do the faithful years really matter?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it depends.

Did she catch you fucking around, so.....pay back?

epa__usa_american_football_super_bowl_705118841.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to ask you a question, --->of all the QB's in the history of pro football what QB was more impressive<--- than Russell Wilson in their first nine seasons?

So who ya got?

I know you're going to try to move the goal posts so you can tell yourself you're right. But...

Otto Graham, played 10 years. Only QB to play for a title each year of his career. Only QB to win it all his first year in the NFL and his last. 3 NFL titles, 4 AAFC titles.

And remember, you said in the history all of pro football. You didn't say just the NFL.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think of all those Hall of Fame QB's who never won a SB at all?

Eli won two, Marino...0.
Think of all of the QB's who could complete a 9 yard pass (to a teammate) when it mattered most.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're going to try to move the goal posts so you can tell yourself you're right. But...

Otto Graham, played 10 years. Only QB to play for a title each year of his career. Only QB to win it all his first year in the NFL and his last. 3 NFL titles, 4 AAFC titles.

And remember, you said in the history all of pro football. You didn't say just the NFL.

Otto Graham had more INT's than TD's in the playoffs, where his passer rating was...........67.4.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He never had a 3000 yard season much less a 4000 yard one. Cat had 174/135 TD/INT ratio.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine Russell Wilson in the AAFC, ouch!!!!

YES.....Otto like Slingin' Sammy and Johnny U get major props because they were the first QB's to make an impact but it stops there, ya don;t compare Otto Graham to these guys today, that is beyond silly.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is with all of your slinging Sammy this, and slinging Sammy that? lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Otto Graham had more INT's than TD's in the playoffs, where his passer rating was...........67.4.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He never had a 3000 yard season much less a 4000 yard one. Cat had 174/135 TD/INT ratio.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine Russell Wilson in the AAFC, ouch!!!!

YES.....Otto like Slingin' Sammy and Johnny U get major props because they were the first QB's to make an impact but it stops there, ya don;t compare Otto Graham to these guys today, that is beyond silly.

Yep, moving the goal posts just as I expected. But you know more about football than the NFL right? Because nfl-.com has Otto Graham ranked # 5 all time.

Article: Top 25 quarterbacks of all time: Patriots' Tom Brady leads the list

And they have Wilson ranked 18th.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is with all of your slinging Sammy this, and slinging Sammy that? lol

Hmmmmm?

Slingin' Sammy was cool as could be
he played for the Redskins
back in 1933

he could do it all
it was plain to see
if ya needed a QB
It had to be
Slingin' Sammy

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, moving the goal posts just as I expected. But you know more about football than the NFL right? Because nfl-.com has Otto Graham ranked # 5 all time.

Article: Top 25 quarterbacks of all time: Patriots' Tom Brady leads the list

And they have Wilson ranked 18th.

Well when ya play against 230 pound defensive linemen, cornerbacks that can't break a 4.8 40,

Come on man, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the lack of size there, it was the same with speed. Small and slow.

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when ya play against 230 pound defensive linemen, cornerbacks that can't break a 4.8 40,

Come on man, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuses, excuses. You said name any QB in pro football history. I proved you wrong yet again. When you've been proven wrong each time you try to change up what you originally said. But your stupid little game is boring. Give it a rest. Each time you leave a comment you just dig yourself into a deeper hole.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuses, excuses. You said name any QB in pro football history. I proved you wrong yet again. When you've been proven wrong each time you try to change up what you originally said. But your stupid little game is boring. Give it a rest. Each time you leave a comment you just dig yourself into a deeper hole.

No you didn't, he had every stat inferior, so once again....wrong!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.