• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This had nothing to do with comparing Wilson or other guys who obviously played less seasons/games Just thought it was cool for some of the younger guys who never saw, or heard of the QB's from the 60's and 70;s. Stop being so sensitive and man up. But to answer your question with just Brady he was 110-32 in his first 9 seasons and Wilson is 98-45-1, and this is just regular season. Brady went to the SB his first year starting and 2 more, next 3 seasons and Wilson went to the SB his 2nd and 3rd year starting.

Since this is a thread about Russell Wilson I did assume.....

Ok, let's compare Brady's first nine seasons to Wilsons.

Down below.....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figure out that era matters, and perhaps someone will take you seriously eventually. Comparing Ken Anderson to anyone playing in this day and age is pretty close to the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on this board.

I agree

Tom Brady is an overrated shit bag

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget rushing for obvious reasons.

After looking at this it is worst that I thought, it is totally/overwelmingly Russell Wilson so no need to list anything.

Brady only had one season where his passer rating was over 100, Wilson has six. The rest is something similar to that.

YES.....Tom Brady is THE GOAT no doubt about it, but his first 9 seasond don;t compare to what Wilson did. Actually there is no QB who compares if talking those first nine seasons.

Challenge anyone to find someone who was more impressive than Wilson those first nine seasons. Who?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this is a thread about Russell Wilson I did assume.....

Ok, let's compare Brady's first nine seasons to Wilsons.

Down below.....
No need , anybody that has been here awhile on the NFL boards knows how much I respect Wilson ,because of his level of play, toughness and leadership qualities. I always said that if I couldn't have Brady as my QB, I would want Wilson next, and now throw Mahomes in that mix. But keep in mind that the stats have changed since 2006 when they enforced the no contact after 5 yard rule, because of Peyton's whining to his GM Polian, when Law picked him off 3 times in a game. Look at the QB's like PM and Brady before then and after. Rating went up and int went down. Brees didn't throw for 4k yards until 2006 and now has what 5 5 k seasons

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree

Shitbag that took a losing coach that has only been to 1 playoff in 8 seasons and made him look good. Rex Ryan would have won 10 with Brady as QB.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree

No need , anybody that has been here awhile on the NFL boards know how much I respect Wilson ,because of his level of play, toughness and leadership qualities. I always said that if I couldn't have Brady as my QB, I would want Wilson next, and now throw Mahomes in that mix. But keep in mind that the stats have changed since 2006 when they enforced the no contact after 5 yard rule, because of Peyton's whining to his GM Polian, when Law picked him off 3 times in a game. Look at the QB's like PM and Brady before then and after. Rating went up and int went down. Brees didn't throw for 4k yards until 2006 and now has what 5 5 k seasons

Bottom line is pro bowls....how you were perceived by everyone else.
Comp%
Starts/wins
TD/INT
Passer rating

When it comes to those things nobody was more impressive than Wilson, he never sat on a bench, he never missed a game due to injury,his stats on a par with anyone.

Now add his rushing.

Point is, all that can really be said about this is.....yep, Wilson did have the best first nine seasons.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitbag that took a losing coach that has only been to 1 playoff in 8 seasons and made him look good. Rex Ryan would have won 10 with Brady as QB.

Trent Dilfered his way to his last 2 SB runs

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Dilfered his way to his last 2 SB runs
Yep 10 tds-3 int and first QB to beat 3 SB mvps in Brees, Rodgers and Mahomes, is Dilferish. I was paying Belichick a compliment comparing him to Ryan who has a better record in Jets and Buff with Sanchez and Tyrod as his QB's. Bill had Kosar who won the AFCN division 3 times with Browns, and 2 SB QB's in Bledsoe and now Cam. Ryan went the the AFCG twice. AFCE is supposed to be a joke and Bill can't beat it without Dilfer, truly sad for my team

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is pro bowls....how you were perceived by everyone else.
Comp%
Starts/wins
TD/INT
Passer rating

When it comes to those things nobody was more impressive than Wilson, he never sat on a bench, he never missed a game due to injury,his stats on a par with anyone.

Now add his rushing.

Point is, all that can really be said about this is.....yep, Wilson did have the best first nine seasons.
Again not comparing Wilson to anybody, my second favorite QB out there. I posted the graph just for the youngens to see the Johnny U, Fouts, Tarkenton etc. Of course the guys that played 20 seasons are going to have the largest stats, common sense

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep 10 tds-3 int and first QB to beat 3 SB mvps in Brees, Rodgers and Mahomes, is Dilferish. I was paying Belichick a compliment comparing him to Ryan who has a better record in Jets and Buff with Sanchez and Tyrod as his QB's. Bill had Kosar who won the AFCN division 3 times with Browns, and 2 SB QB's in Bledsoe and now Cam. Ryan went the the AFCG twice. AFCE is supposed to be a joke and Bill can't beat it without Dilfer, truly sad for my team

Yes he beat those QBs

not the Tampa Defense that played like the ‘85 Bears

some things never change

like all those titles BBs defenses won, not important.
It’s all Brady

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he beat those QBs

not the Tampa Defense that played like the ‘85 Bears

some things never change

like all those titles BBs defenses won, not important.
It’s all Brady
10 TDs-3 int is Dilferish? That's 2.5 tds a game which equals 40 tds in a 16 game season in the playoffs is Trent?? Of course the D was huge and his first SB that he didn't have to have a game winning drive to win the SB. Kudos to great coaches Arians and Bowles. Tampa had the worst winning pct of any franchise in the 4 major sports, and they a champ now. If Brady plays another 6 years there, Arians can get a boat that says 7 Rings on it. Team is stacked, but tough to repeat

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 TDs-3 int is Dilferish? That's 2.5 tds a game which equals 40 tds in a 16 game season in the playoffs is Trent?? Of course the D was huge and his first SB that he didn't have to have a game winning drive to win the SB. Kudos to great coaches Arians and Bowles. Tampa had the worst winning pct of any franchise in the 4 major sports, and they a champ now. If Brady plays another 6 years there, Arians can get a boat that says 7 Rings on it. Team is stacked, but tough to repeat

Tampa defense won that SB

much like New England repeatedly shut down unstoppable offenses, like Peyton, greatest show on turf, even Goffs Rams

the Buccs D spit on Brees Rodgers and Mahomes

always along for the ride

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa defense won that SB

much like New England repeatedly shut down unstoppable offenses, like Peyton, greatest show on turf, even Goffs Rams

the Buccs D spit on Brees Rodgers and Mahomes

always along for the ride
5838d5af5c41bb94c4c00434375a6058.jpg
Dirt can I talk to Bill?

d168cc6803bbdc5725d3aa3cca34720c.jpg

Sorry Sonny We're on to Cincy

Better to be on the ride and be a 77% winner , beats 47%. 34-11 in playoffs in 18 seasons and 10 SB's . BB 31-12 in playoffs in 26 seasons and 9 SB's hmmm

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holding onto the ball too long creating sacks can make an o-line look bad. Take it for what it's worth, they were ranked 14th last year.

Ranked by whom, when and what was the criteria?

You make it sound like Wilson is solely responsible for the record number of sacks. That's erroneous and misleading.

Did you see the last Rams game???? Rams were on Wilson as soon as he dropped back, like there was no offensive line. He finally got sick of the bullshit and complained. I don't blame him.

Your argument is not convincing at all.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you think we don't have long time fans of the NFL, weird!

Hell say Jim Brown play at Syracuse.
Where did I say we didn't have long time fans of the NFL?

I'd be willing to bet this place has a median age around mid 50's. So yea... There's plenty of long time fans. You aren't special.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again not comparing Wilson to anybody, my second favorite QB out there. I posted the graph just for the youngens to see the Johnny U, Fouts, Tarkenton etc. Of course the guys that played 20 seasons are going to have the largest stats, common sense

Make a thread.
Where did I say we didn't have long time fans of the NFL?

I'd be willing to bet this place has a median age around mid 50's. So yea... There's plenty of long time fans.

So why the constant hassle, you appear shocked I can talk 1958 NFL.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he did make another pro bowl, was in the MVP discussion, so.."bad season" is just wrong.
Once again you show you don't know what you're talking about.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ranked by whom, when and what was the criteria?

You make it sound like Wilson is solely responsible for the record number of sacks. That's erroneous and misleading.

Did you see the last Rams game???? Rams were on Wilson as soon as he dropped back, like there was no offensive line. He finally got sick of the bullshit and complained. I don't blame him.

Your argument is not convincing at all.
PFF ranked them at 14 overall and 16th in pass blocking. That's the best in the RW era.
Where did I say he was soley responsible for all the sacks? Again I said holding onto the ball too long he's responsible for creating the sacks.

Yes you won't get an argument out of me for the Rams game, it was a complete shit show on both sides of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.