• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you show you don't know what you're talking about.

Dude, are you totally lame, you sure appear to be.

PRO BOWL

105 PASSER RATNG

MVP DISCUSSION

40....40...40...TD PASSES

What about that don't you undertand?

What did the players rank him in that top 100, well?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFF ranked them at 14 overall and 16th in pass blocking. That's the best in the RW era.
Where did I say he was soley responsible for all the sacks? Again I said holding onto the ball too long he's responsible for creating the sacks.

Yes you won't get an argument out of me for the Rams game, it was a complete shit show on both sides of the ball.
The oline was pretty good for the first half of the season coincidentally when the Seahawks O was best in the league, then around the 2nd half the oline fell off a massive cliff, which is also coincidentally when Seahawks O turned to shit.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he did make another pro bowl, was in the MVP discussion, so.."bad season" is just wrong.
Was in the MVP discussion for the first 5-6 weeks of a 17 week season which doesn't really mean he was truly in the discussion

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was in the MVP discussion for the first 5-6 weeks of a 17 week season which doesn't really mean he was truly in the discussion

There are 32 QB's in the NFL, how many were ever mention as an MVP?

This from December...

Overtaken in recent weeks by Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson has now been leapfrogged again in the MVP odds.

Wilson, via PointsBet, now has +700 odds to win the top annual individual award. The bet-$100-win-$700 proposition puts him behind both Mahomes (-400) and Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (+600).

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dare you question a so called Colts fan about the team you root for? I'm sure he (thinks) he knows more about the Seahawks than you.
The entire problem with this scenario is making me a Russell Wilson hater. Which I love the Seahawks having him, but the thread is dumb as hell. He made it to two Super Bowls being a good QB surrounded by better players. Since then he has put up crazy stupid numbers but the Seahawks haven’t sniffed the NFC championship let alone the Super Bowl. Yet somehow clown boy is saying Russell is more impressive than Brady and Mahomes.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire problem with this scenario is making me a Russell Wilson hater. Which I love the Seahawks having him, but the thread is dumb as hell. He made it to two Super Bowls being a good QB surrounded by better players. Since then he has put up crazy stupid numbers but the Seahawks haven’t sniffed the NFC championship let alone the Super Bowl. Yet somehow clown boy is saying Russell is more impressive than Brady and Mahomes.

You cannot be this damn stupid, wow!

Dude, if this isn't for you then why be here?

Get it right ok dummy..........Wilson had a better first nine seasons than Brady, this is a fact, actually check out, ok guy?

Mahomes?

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 32 QB's in the NFL, how many were ever mention as an MVP?

This from December...

Overtaken in recent weeks by Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson has now been leapfrogged again in the MVP odds.

Wilson, via PointsBet, now has +700 odds to win the top annual individual award. The bet-$100-win-$700 proposition puts him behind both Mahomes (-400) and Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (+600).
Mahomes, Rodgers, Allen, Brady and if you want to include non QBs Henry and maybe Kamara and Donald. Actually since the criteria is just being mentioned in the discussion at any point of the year I'll definitely include them. Thats 7 names including WIlson that were in the discussion and also why being "in the discussion" doesnt mean much

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What Wilson has done is impressive, he's going to the HOF when his career is over. But in way is he more impressive than Brady or Mahomes.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick Mahomes hasn't played nine seasons so he isn;t in this, I assumed that was obvious.

Wilson's first nine seasons are far more impressive than what Brady did, hell....Wilson walked right in and took over while Brady sat the bench to begin with.

All the stats favor Wilson all of them.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes, Rodgers, Allen, Brady and if you want to include non QBs Henry and maybe Kamara and Donald. Actually since the criteria is just being mentioned in the discussion at any point of the year I'll definitely include them. Thats 7 names including WIlson that were in the discussion and also why being "in the discussion" doesnt mean much

There are over 1000 players in the NFL so anyone among 6/7 being talked about as the MVP is a big deal.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick Mahomes hasn't played nine seasons so he isn;t in this, I assumed that was obvious.

Wilson's first nine seasons are far more impressive than what Brady did, hell....Wilson walked right in and took over while Brady sat the bench to begin with.

All the stats favor Wilson all of them.
Pats had the #1 draft SB QB who was the highest player in the NFL in Bledsoe. Brady took over that 5-13 team his first season starting and took them to the SB and won and then 2 more in next 3 seasons, that is less impressive? So I guess Mahomes should be excluded because he only started 1 game his first season. You don't count the 1 year TB or PM sat on bench or 3 AR sat against them. The teams had Bledsoe, Smith and Rodgers, Seattle had an unproven Flynn

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats had the #1 draft SB QB who was the highest player in the NFL in Bledsoe. Brady took over that 5-13 team his first season starting and took them to the SB and won and then 2 more in next 3 seasons, that is less impressive? So I guess Mahomes should be excluded because he only started 1 game his first season. You don't count the 1 year TB or PM sat on bench or 3 AR sat against them. The teams had Bledsoe, Smith and Rodgers, Seattle had an unproven Flynn

Why are you teliing me that, obviously I know all that. Botton line is Wilson did start day one while Brady didn;t, the why means nothing.

Comp%...Wilson
yards....Wilson
pro bowls....Wilson
TD/INT....Wilson
passer rating ...Wilson
rushing.....yeah right.

Wilson simply had by far the better numbers those first nine season. Just a fact,

Notice how nobody can bring up anyone to compare to Wilson, yes they are trying then they realize, ya know RaZon is right,

Like I mentioned just counting pro bowls and 100 passer ratings Wilson has 13, nobody else over 10.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are over 1000 players in the NFL so anyone among 6/7 being talked about as the MVP is a big deal.
right so if you want to talk about him as a top 5 QB right now that's fine. But that's not what you have made this thread about. I dont think you are able to grasp the difference so this will be my final post on this topic.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right so if you want to talk about him as a top 5 QB right now that's fine. But that's not what you have made this thread about. I dont think you are able to grasp the difference so this will be my final post on this topic.

What you can't seem to grasp is this is just about THOSE FIRST NINE SEASONS.

My God guy, what about that don't you get?

YES...nobody has ever had a more impressive first nine seaons of the career than Russell Wilson. Try and prove me wrong.

Notice how nobody is ,,,,,well he did....there is no.....well he did.

Last edited:

Dalybuc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep all your stats, the only one that matters: 1 Super Bowl victory. All the top stats in the world get you nothing if your home watching the big game like everyone else. A lot of talk for a guy that won his super bowl on the back of the defense and threw a pic to end the chances of a second super bowl. Sure would be impressed though if football was a individual sport.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep all your stats, the only one that matters: 1 Super Bowl victory. All the top stats in the world get you nothing if your home watching the big game like everyone else. A lot of talk for a guy that won his super bowl on the back of the defense and threw a pic to end the chances of a second super bowl. Sure would be impressed though if football was a individual sport.

In the Hall of Fame

Warren Moon
Fran Tarkenton
Dan Fouts
Jim Kelly
Dan Marino

Superbowl wins....0

Appears you are wrong. Trent Dilfer Superbowl winning QB not a HOFer,

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, are you totally lame, you sure appear to be.

PRO BOWL

105 PASSER RATNG

MVP DISCUSSION

40....40...40...TD PASSES

What about that don't you undertand?

What did the players rank him in that top 100, well?
You have to be the biggest moron on this site. Stats are nice but don't tell the whole story. Big fucking deal he was in the MVP convo for the first 7 weeks. His last 9 were sub par by his standards. You don't know shit about the Seahawks so please shut the hell up princess.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The oline was pretty good for the first half of the season coincidentally when the Seahawks O was best in the league, then around the 2nd half the oline fell off a massive cliff, which is also coincidentally when Seahawks O turned to shit.
It's like both lines went opposite of each other on a certain week. O-line went meh and D-line improved. Just have to get it together for a full season.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you can't seem to grasp is this is just about THOSE FIRST NINE SEASONS.

My God guy, what about that don't you get?

YES...nobody has ever had a more impressive first nine seaons of the career than Russell Wilson. Try and prove me wrong.

Notice how nobody is ,,,,,well he did....there is no.....well he did.

Thank you captain obvious for pointing out Russ has off the wall stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.