• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The future potential of 2020's projected playoff teams from worst to best:

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that it hearts some fucking idiots feelings, when they see their circus being among the teams with no future, but I guess, what proves them fucking idiots, is that they never can argue on subject and therefore only thing they can think off is of sick ways to divert a subject with lies and accusations that not even exist.

I guess down there in the "Zorroland", some of the hombres drink too much tequila and smoke too much of the "magic weed"...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that it hearts some fucking idiots feelings, when they see their circus being among the teams with no future, but I guess, what proves them fucking idiots, is that they never can argue on subject and therefore only thing they can think off is of sick ways to divert a subject with lies and accusations that not even exist.

I guess down there in the "Zorroland", some of the hombres drink too much tequila and smoke too much of the "magic weed"...

yes, it "hearts" so much, ya crazy bastid...

lol sorry, but I'll see how the future unfolds rather than take YOUR myopic viewpoint on anything...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do the Lakers have a future?

I don’t know. But they have a present, and that counts for a lot.

And assuming they are able to resign AD to a long term deal, you have to like their chances of signing another star to pair with him if LeBron goes somewhere else or retires.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SITE CLOSED? or should I FUCK more hombres here?

SITE CLOSED? or should I FUCK more hombres here?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Lakers have a future?

I don’t know. But they have a present, and that counts for a lot.

And assuming they are able to resign AD to a long term deal, you have to like their chances of signing another star to pair with him if LeBron goes somewhere else or retires.

reminds me of WiggityWack's inane chattering regarding the Heat....

"you're cap strapped with mediocre players. How you gonna build a winner"?

well THEY found a way. Just shows that a front office can figure things out...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generally speaking, the teams that have set a future based on a talented young core are easy for one to recognize...

They generally have their ups and downs during the first season in which their players step up to show their potential, which is due to the communication between the players still stabilizing, but also, because the system they apply on the floor is developing as the players ability to perform rises...

This year's Grizzlies and the Hornets are good examples of young teams having their ups and downs this season... If both teams can restrict their "down" performances for the rest of the season, they can both make it to the playoffs of their respective conferences from this season.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generally speaking, the teams that have set a future based on a talented young core are easy for one to recognize...

They generally have their ups and downs during the first season in which their players step up to show their potential, which is due to the communication between the players still stabilizing, but also, because the system they apply on the floor is developing as the players ability to perform rises...

This year's Grizzlies and the Hornets are good examples of young teams having their ups and downs this season... If both teams can restrict their "down" performances for the rest of the season, they can both make it to the playoffs of their respective conferences from this season.

So based on your logic the 2017-18 Lakers who finished 11th in the West would be more successful than the current Lakers who are as of now 1st in the West?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sense buck-Alice may be about to provide us with another Ouzo fueled, hombre fucking meltdown.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sense buck-Alice may be about to provide us with another Ouzo fueled, hombre fucking meltdown.
I had you in my restrict before, here you go again idiot!

You only post nonsense and all idiocies your sick mind invents and you are totally unable to conversate on subject despite what it is...

Let alone that you always "jump" into all subjects (along with your company of idiots) and always behave the same... Malaka!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had you in my restrict before, here you go again idiot!

You only post nonsense and all idiocies your sick mind invents and you are totally unable to conversate on subject despite what it is...

Let alone that you always "jump" into all subjects (along with your company of idiots) and always behave the same... Malaka!

Did Google go on the fritz when you tried translating this in to English?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bright do you think the Celtics future will be if they can pull off a trade for Towns??

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bright do you think the Celtics future will be if they can pull off a trade for Towns??

I mean that would be scary, but what would, or even CAN the Celtics offer to the T-Wolves that they would accept?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Depends on what they have to give up. If it's more picks than players, they would be scary.

If it's more players than picks, they could still be scary depending on who they had to give up.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as the Cs would keep their core of Kemba/Brown & Tatum and add KAT next to them, it would be great for the Cs...

But I don't think the Wolves are going to trade KAT, nor that such a trade would be possible...

The Wolves are looking to add a starting (and capable) PG and I believe they will use Covington's contract to trade for one...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on what they have to give up. If it's more picks than players, they would be scary.

If it's more players than picks, they could still be scary depending on who they had to give up.
How about Drummond for Hayward?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Drummond for Hayward?

That's interesting.

Hayward is a bit of a redundancy for the C's (albeit a damn good one lol). Drummond would fill a need.