• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The future is bright!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude! Seriously??? Crimson, nearly every sentence of the above quoted post is incredibly meaningless, wildly inaccurate or flat out dishonest or maybe all of the above. Honestly, it's such a hot mess, I have no idea.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about using one of your bigger claims

According to you: "[Kaepernick] could still improve upon reading the blitz and burning the other team."

Here's how Kap did vs. the blitz in the playoffs:

Drop-Backs...30
Sacks...........1
Att.............29
Comp..........20
Comp%.......69%
YPA.............9.7
YPC...........14.1
TD's............2
INT's...........0
1st Dns......15
1st Dn%.....51.7%
Kaepernick QBr vs. the Blitz......................123.1

As for the 4th & goal play - Kap did read the blitz so that wasn't the problem. Protection was the problem and thus we never know the source of failure.

Anyway, like I said nearly your entire post is nonsense.

I would love if Kaepernick improves on reading the blitz and burning the other team. A rating higher than 123.1 and a TD/INT ratio higher than 2/0? Count me in! So maybe Crimson's right and he could improve. ;)

And Kaep doesn't want to burn old men. Staley's the guy. @ 0:15.

[YOUTUBE]Zce-QT7MGSE#t=0m15s[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love if Kaepernick improves on reading the blitz and burning the other team. A rating higher than 123.1 and a TD/INT ratio higher than 2/0? Count me in! So maybe Crimson's right and he could improve. ;)

And Kaep doesn't want to burn old men. Staley's the guy.

[YOUTUBE]Zce-QT7MGSE[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah 123.1 is 35.2 points lower than perfect - I'm sure Brees, Brady, Manning and those other QB's he mentioned are all much higher than 123.1 - but Kap only has 10 starts - so he'll improve. lol!!