• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The fight for first place

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuse to not be in first alone on Monday. If we can't beat the Rams and take advantage of this horrid start by our division we don't deserve to make the playoffs yet alone talk about being a contender or even good. Good teams take advantage of moments like these. If we don't win these next two and start 3-1 we let a golden opportunity pass us by. The Skins could start 0-3 The Eagles 1-4 and Giants 0-4, no excuses this has to be the year!!!!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'll watch another few weeks....this team over the last 4 to 5 years has taught me that much

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'll watch another few weeks....this team over the last 4 to 5 years has taught me that much

Trust me, I agree. I do not ever say I know a team until at least week 5 or 6. I was just saying that if this team is ever or will ever turn things around this is as good of a chance as it will have or has had to to so. Nothing more, not saying this team is foreal; but just saying if they are going to be foreal these next few weeks are an important step in that direction.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me this is a must win

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that worries me the most about the Rams game is their advantage in coaching. Fisher is a guy who has always got the most from his team while JG has a reputation for leaving some on the table

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion, but to me Fisher is one of the most overrated coaches in recent history. I'm glad we didn't sign him.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think IF this team becomes more than what they've been, defense will be the difference

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never see week 3 as a must win .... unless you are 0-2 which we aren't.

I look for another defensive game with a close score much like the KC game.

On a side note. I'm glad we are playing defensive teams early. Will only make us better. Especially against our own division.
Skins have given up almost 1300 yards in 2 weeks. And other than the garbage time yards/scores they look to have totally fallen apart.
Eagles have no defense.
Giants can't run the ball.

I think we will win. Think we should win. But I don't see it as a must win.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see how week 3 this season can be a MUST WIN game. Is it a NEED WIN yes. But the season is FARRRRRRR from over if we lose. Granted the Rams don't stack as one of our tougher opponents buy anyone thinking the Rams are a push over are only fooling themselves.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuse to not be in first alone on Monday. If we can't beat the Rams and take advantage of this horrid start by our division we don't deserve to make the playoffs yet alone talk about being a contender or even good. Good teams take advantage of moments like these. If we don't win these next two and start 3-1 we let a golden opportunity pass us by. The Skins could start 0-3 The Eagles 1-4 and Giants 0-4, no excuses this has to be the year!!!!
:agree:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really need to take advantage of the schedule the next 2 weeks before messing with Denver and Green Bay. These next 2 games between the Rams and Chargers are huge.
Hopefully Waters will help out the right side of the O-line. If we can just improve the running game, the play calling and stop giving up big plays and making mistakes in the red zone, we will be fine. IMHO, I feel we lost last week to the AFC Champions and put up a pretty good fight in a extremely hard place to win and still had 4 chances to win the game. We will be fine as long as we don't get too banged up.
My preseason pick of K.C. winning AFC at 65/1 for $100.00 is looking better. As of last Sunday night K.C. is now 13/1 to win AFC now.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really need to take advantage of the schedule the next 2 weeks before messing with Denver and Green Bay. These next 2 games between the Rams and Chargers are huge.
Hopefully Waters will help out the right side of the O-line. If we can just improve the running game, the play calling and stop giving up big plays and making mistakes in the red zone, we will be fine. IMHO, I feel we lost last week to the AFC Champions and put up a pretty good fight in a extremely hard place to win and still had 4 chances to win the game. We will be fine as long as we don't get too banged up.
My preseason pick of K.C. winning AFC at 65/1 for $100.00 is looking better. As of last Sunday night K.C. is now 13/1 to win AFC now.

KC wont win the AFC ... They are missing one factor. They don't have a power runner inside the 5
I think they make the playoffs.... and are MUCH improved... but nah to winning the AFC.

I have faith in the Boyz.... We started bad last year then came on strong ... then had everyone broken.
The injury bug concerns me more than the schedule. week 3 and beyond healthy..... I think we can hang with any team in the league JMO

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Cowboys wouldn't need an excuse if they weren't in first alone Monday. Until proven otherwise, they are an average team. The Rams have a very good chance of beating them.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought last week was a big game because it was a winnable road game, I think this week is a must if we want to be in the wildcard race in addition to the division because its an NFC opponent that a playoff team should beat in their house. It may be early, but we have home games left with Denver and Green Bay, road games that include New Orleans, NYG and Washington. We'd better start winning games we should pretty quick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought last week was a big game because it was a winnable road game, I think this week is a must if we want to be in the wildcard race in addition to the division because its an NFC opponent that a playoff team should beat in their house. It may be early, but we have home games left with Denver and Green Bay, road games that include New Orleans, NYG and Washington. We'd better start winning games we should pretty quick

I never thought KC was as winnable as many thought. Some said it's a give me gave I thought it would be tuff to win, KC is foreal; and to be real even in the loss it gave me hope AFTER I got out of my feelings from the loss I looked at the entire aspect of it.

1.) KC probably has the second or third best home field advantage in the NFL outside of Seattle and New Orleans

2.) KC is a legit playoff team

3.) KC has a top 5 overall D from the talent and best front 7 in the AFC as well as best secondary in the AFC.

4.) Reid is a great coach and will do great things with KC

5.) With all of this we only lost by a point and could have won the game.

Today we will win, I put money on us to win and Cover the -3.5 as well.