• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The false rumors about Kaepernick

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Don't give me that he can't play, because he had a decent year last year and ended his last 4 games with a QBR of 100

Wow. You're clueless about all kinds of subjects.

QBR isn't a statistic. It's ESPN bull s**t. And Kaepernick was dog crap last year (and the year before). Anyone with at least 20/80 vision should know that.

Dude is football ret**ded, and there's no fixing that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could talk about how players who are rapists, woman beaters, killers, and do drugs, are accepted and a guy with no criminal history who protested is not, but that's beating a dead horse.

Let's talk about the rumors that are out there. I keep hearing that teams are not signing Kaep because he is looking for about 9 million and that he won't be a backup. Well, Kaep said that's bullshit because how does anybody know what he wants, when no team has called him or his representative at all. They haven't spoke to anyone!

So for the people who are saying he isn't being blackballed for his protest, what excuse do you have now, for no team to have no contact with him at all? Don't give me that he can't play, because he had a decent year last year and ended his last 4 games with a QBR of 100[/QUOTE]
Oops guess this snuck by you?

X
Kaepernick adviser: 3 teams called about QB

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is a one trick pony who needs to be in a running QB friendly system to have any chance at success. Why would a team like Arizona want him as a backup? If Palmer went down, they would have to change their whole offense around and add in a lot of those read option plays for Kaep. Or they could get a guy who could step in as a pocket passer and at least the other 10 players on offense wouldn't have to change much if Gabbert came in. If you remember, he was unhappy in SF before the protesting and there were QB needy teams that kicked the tires on him and decided to pass then. Why would they want him after the controversy?

All it takes is one NFL to take a chance on him. If he could play, one team would. But add controversy and a media frenzy to someone who can't play? It doesn't seem like a good risk to me.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in equally relevant news, i usually poop in the mornings.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always Hoop when I poop.

And I don't think Kaep is a very good quarterback. I also don't believe Jay Cutler is a good quarterback. And neither have jobs as quarterbacks. Which makes perfect sense to me.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if I've ever seen a QB with a lower football IQ.

Dude can't play, and the dude is a distraction. He has a right to protest, everyone else also has the right to roll their eyes at his protest and not take him seriously.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing, everyone has the right to protest, but not while on the clock and on the company's dime. I'm pretty sure if I protested anything while at work, I'd be out of job even if my cause is the greatest cause in the world. Show up to play football, not to protest.
Got to say this is your best posting, eva:suds::agree:

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing it in our face? All the man did was kneel before the game, on the sidelines. He didn't grab the camera guys and told them to record him. Get mad at the tv networks for focusing on him.
Actually, I believe he did. After kneeling for a couple games with no notice, he had to mention it first to a reporter. If memory serves.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could talk about how players who are rapists, woman beaters, killers, and do drugs, are accepted and a guy with no criminal history who protested is not, but that's beating a dead horse.

Let's talk about the rumors that are out there. I keep hearing that teams are not signing Kaep because he is looking for about 9 million and that he won't be a backup. Well, Kaep said that's bullshit because how does anybody know what he wants, when no team has called him or his representative at all. They haven't spoke to anyone!

So for the people who are saying he isn't being blackballed for his protest, what excuse do you have now, for no team to have no contact with him at all? Don't give me that he can't play, because he had a decent year last year and ended his last 4 games with a QBR of 100
Oops guess this snuck by you?

X
Kaepernick adviser: 3 teams called about QB[/QUOTE]

Lol I was waiting for someone to bring this up. Why are teams hitting up a sociologist, when the subject is football? Every team know who Kaep's rep is, so why not call him directly? That sociologist don't know what Kaep is asking for. Something fishy is going on because if this was any other player, the team would've called the player and his representatives directly.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol I was waiting for someone to bring this up. Why are teams hitting up a sociologist, when the subject is football? Every team know who Kaep's rep is, so why not call him directly? That sociologist don't know what Kaep is asking for. Something fishy is going on because if this was any other player, the team would've called the player and his representatives directly.[/QUOTE]
This dude is his mentor and a civili rights freak. It makes sense. Does KapAsquat even have an agent since he opted out of his contract? He'd be wise not to pay those commissions he's not sure where his next meal may be coming from?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Kaepernick thinks he's a special snowflake.

I doubt he thinks he's a special anything.

I think you're just speshul.......

Jim-Harbaugh-and-Colin-Kaepernick-Featured-Image2.png

kaepernoodz%20-%20Copy.jpg

ctm-kaepernick-controversy-0902-1116461-640x360.jpg

Attention whore, with no real convictions or beliefs. Shitty enough QB to get beaten out by Gabbert as a starter, enough said on that. Mostly he's want folks to " look at me".

Last edited:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying what he protests for is right or wrong, I didn't keep up with him because when I watch football, I ignore anything political if I can. Just saying he should do it on his own time and not the fans. If he wants to protest the rest of the week, the more power to him and whatever the cause. I guess you think it is okay for someone to push their agenda down everyone's throat..................as long as it is an agenda that you agree with.

The whole problem with his completely misguided protest which it appears he knows little about, is he is one of the few guys is power to actually do something about it. Little Timmy in a gang in LA protesting something won't get a conversation started, he did. But his problem is he isn't smart enough to articulate a coherent thought when it comes to why he is protesting.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't a big fan of the protests. I mean his heart was in the right place, I too am very troubled by the treatment of AAs by the police. But we get it already, each incident is all over the news and we are very aware of the problem. We didn't need Colin Kaepernick to tell us about an issue that we already know about very well. I have a real problem with him disrespecting our national anthem and doing it over and over again.

But obviously the case can be made that he is being blackballed. I understand teams will need to run a specific system to allow him to be productive, and who is going to change systems for a backup QB? But there are enough teams out there that run this type of offense, Seattle comes to mind, that could certainly consider Kap an upgrade over their current backup. So yeah I think he is getting dismissed because teams don't need drama out of their backup QB.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't a big fan of the protests. I mean his heart was in the right place, I too am very troubled by the treatment of AAs by the police. But we get it already, each incident is all over the news and we are very aware of the problem. We didn't need Colin Kaepernick to tell us about an issue that we already know about very well. I have a real problem with him disrespecting our national anthem and doing it over and over again.

But obviously the case can be made that he is being blackballed. I understand teams will need to run a specific system to allow him to be productive, and who is going to change systems for a backup QB? But there are enough teams out there that run this type of offense, Seattle comes to mind, that could certainly consider Kap an upgrade over their current backup. So yeah I think he is getting dismissed because teams don't need drama out of their backup QB.

I'm not crazy about the way cops treat EA too. I was grabbed a few times by the feds but was always compliant. If people do what is told, give straight answers 75% of the shootings wouldn't have occurred. don't reach into your pocket, put your hands under the seat , Keep walking towards the cop, acting menacing or running away. Let the judicial system do the job, not the cops revolver, but too many people on dope nowadays and make poor decisions and judgements. Kudos on the your comment about disrespecting the flag

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not crazy about the way cops treat EA too. I was grabbed a few times by the feds but was always compliant. If people do what is told, give straight answers 75% of the shootings wouldn't have occurred. don't reach into your pocket, put your hands under the seat , Keep walking towards the cop, acting menacing or running away. Let the judicial system do the job, not the cops revolver, but too many people on dope nowadays and make poor decisions and judgements. Kudos on the your comment about disrespecting the flag

You mean like this guy? While I agree SOME shootings are the fault of the victim let's not pretend the police treatment of AAs isn't still a real problem. The fact that this guy felt the need to assume this position out of fear of getting shot, a fear I would never feel, tells the story.

Last edited:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have posted this so many times that I'm starting to get pissed off! :gaah: Kap didn't kneel to protest anything. He did it because he was upset about not starting. When the media saw it he came up with that bullshit excuse. So stop saying that this fucking asshole ever had any other reason to kneel other than him being a total fucking loser.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have posted this so many times that I'm starting to get pissed off! :gaah: Kap didn't kneel to protest anything. He did it because he was upset about not starting. When the media saw it he came up with that bullshit excuse. So stop saying that this fucking asshole ever had any other reason to kneel other than him being a total fucking loser.
I thought his girlfriend put him up to it...?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like this guy? While I agree SOME shootings are the fault of the victim let's not pretend the police treatment of AAs isn't still a real problem. The fact that this guy felt the need to assume this position out of fear of getting shot, a fear I would never feel, tells the story.

I read somewhere that 52% of the shootings by cops are to a caucasian person. I did type 75% of the times is because morons regardless of color, race of creed do not comply, not fucking hard to understand ? I don't feel sorry for a white criminal that gets shot for some stupid action. The senseless ones are the worry some ones to any human being.