• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The false rumors about Kaepernick

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could talk about how players who are rapists, woman beaters, killers, and do drugs, are accepted and a guy with no criminal history who protested is not, but that's beating a dead horse.

Let's talk about the rumors that are out there. I keep hearing that teams are not signing Kaep because he is looking for about 9 million and that he won't be a backup. Well, Kaep said that's bullshit because how does anybody know what he wants, when no team has called him or his representative at all. They haven't spoke to anyone!

So for the people who are saying he isn't being blackballed for his protest, what excuse do you have now, for no team to have no contact with him at all? Don't give me that he can't play, because he had a decent year last year and ended his last 4 games with a QBR of 100

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was going to be about a new LARP character for Kaepernick. First he was a skater boi, then a QB, then a vegan, then a black panther...

Waiting patiently for his next incarnation.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could talk about how players who are rapists, woman beaters, killers, and do drugs, are accepted and a guy with no criminal history who protested is not, but that's beating a dead horse.

Let's talk about the rumors that are out there. I keep hearing that teams are not signing Kaep because he is looking for about 9 million and that he won't be a backup. Well, Kaep said that's bullshit because how does anybody know what he wants, when no team has called him or his representative at all. They haven't spoke to anyone!

So for the people who are saying he isn't being blackballed for his protest, what excuse do you have now, for no team to have no contact with him at all? Don't give me that he can't play, because he had a decent year last year and ended his last 4 games with a QBR of 100

I really don't care if he plays or not, and I don't care if he's being "blackballed" for his protest, he's a whiny little bitch, the end...

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For most employed people in the real world, you do something that can be a distraction and you risk losing your job if it affects the company's bottom line. Same thing in the NFL. As for players that are rapist and robbers etc. that are getting a second chance. For each of those, there are those that aren't playing (Ray Rice, Johnny Manziel) I guess Kap thinks he is a special snowflake. He has his right to protest, teams have a right to not sign him.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing, everyone has the right to protest, but not while on the clock and on the company's dime. I'm pretty sure if I protested anything while at work, I'd be out of job even if my cause is the greatest cause in the world. Show up to play football, not to protest.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far as I am concerned he damn sure is not a starting QB so maybe teams don't feel a need for a backup

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far as I am concerned he damn sure is not a starting QB so maybe teams don't feel a need for a backup
Well, do you really want a drama queen as your teams backup? Your back up should be out of sight, out of mind until you really need him. Most teams would probably pass on a distraction at backup.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For most employed people in the real world, you do something that can be a distraction and you risk losing your job if it affects the company's bottom line. Same thing in the NFL. As for players that are rapist and robbers etc. that are getting a second chance. For each of those, there are those that aren't playing (Ray Rice, Johnny Manziel) I guess Kap thinks he is a special snowflake. He has his right to protest, teams have a right to not sign him.

You think Kaepernick thinks he's a special snowflake.

I doubt he thinks he's a special anything.

I think you're just speshul.......

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard him whine once.

Haters are just so predictable....

Not a hater even a little bit, you want me to feel sorry for a guy making 10's of millions of dollars playing a game, this same player who was fined by the NFL for calling another player a n***er during a game and all of a sudden now he cares? Bullshit!

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not saying what he protests for is right or wrong, I didn't keep up with him because when I watch football, I ignore anything political if I can. Just saying he should do it on his own time and not the fans. If he wants to protest the rest of the week, the more power to him and whatever the cause. I guess you think it is okay for someone to push their agenda down everyone's throat..................as long as it is an agenda that you agree with.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

my-mom-says-im-special.jpg

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a hater even a little bit, you want me to feel sorry for a guy making 10's of millions of dollars playing a game, this same player who was fined by the NFL for calling another player a n***er during a game and all of a sudden now he cares? Bullshit!

Sounds like hate to me.......

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A below average QB (not as good as the stats) with drama is not an asset teams just leap out for. At the same time, it's a real laugher guys like McCowb are starting and Kaep doesn't even have a contract

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying what he protests for is right or wrong, I didn't keep up with him because when I watch football, I ignore anything political if I can. Just saying he should do it on his own time and not the fans. If he wants to protest the rest of the week, the more power to him and whatever the cause. I guess you think it is okay for someone to push their agenda down everyone's throat..................as long as it is an agenda that you agree with.

I had no problem with his platform or his delivery system.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is lucky to have had such a great job for as long as he had and should be thankful. Most Americans would have lost their job sooner than Kap had they protested anything while at work. Hank, I have you figured out! You resort to name calling when someone doesn't agree with you? I thought liberals were about love and tolerance?

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that he was able to use his position to try and make a difference, i just don't like how he decided to make the statement. These young athletes have a chance to make a positive difference in some of these young kids lives, I'd like to see even more of them try.

Man, that's a poorly worded post.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is better than brian hoyer, that is for sure. And better than many other starting QB's. 17 TD's and 4 INT's in 10 games and 90 qb rating with a horrible team and no WR's is a lot better than a bunch of starting NFL qb's last year. NO one looking for a backup? Cardinals just signed gabbert as a backup who he far outplayed last year

So it would seem there are other things besides his play on the field that are affecting your judgment as to whether he is starter material or not.

He made his bed, and now he gets to lay in it. Don't feel sorry for him, but he is clearly being blackballed for his political stand. Just saying he sucks and thats why is total BS.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is lucky to have had such a great job for as long as he had and should be thankful. Most Americans would have lost their job sooner than Kap had they protested anything while at work. Hank, I have you figured out! You resort to name calling when someone doesn't agree with you? I thought liberals were about love and tolerance?
Kaep was a douche towards the beginning of his schtick (socks rub me the wrong way) but he's gotten his shit under control since then. I respect that.