• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the entire passing game sucks

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm not going to get drawn into an argument over what sucks more; Kaepernick, the receivers, the game plan, Roman, whatever. And whenever someone tries to pin the blame mostly on one of these it's obvious the other candidates are equally impressive in their suckitude. The worst part about this is that with this display there's no way Roman gets a head coaching job next year, Harbaugh or Baalke will have to fire him.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offensive line has been a real issue lately as well

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep needs a mentor, legit veteran backup QB[/QUOTE]

Harbaugh fucked up! That move should have been done in the offseason. Mr Bone Head Harbaugh gambled that Kaep was going to be the real deal and so far its back fired badly. I just think that Roman's game plan just doesn't work for the style of players we have. Roman should be running and calling plays that are the strengths of the players we have.

Sure I understand its easier said than done, but we all have seen lately this crap isn't working.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Harbaugh fucked up! That move should have been done in the offseason. Mr Bone Head Harbaugh gambled that Kaep was going to be the real deal and so far its back fired badly. I just think that Roman's game plan just doesn't work for the style of players we have. Roman should be running and calling plays that are the strengths of the players we have.

Sure I understand its easier said than done, but we all have seen lately this crap isn't working.

Agree with that too. Niners have lost their identity as a football team. Trying to outsmart the opposition has outsmarted the offense. Play calling is bad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agree with that too. Niners have lost their identity as a football team. Trying to outsmart the opposition has outsmarted the offense. Play calling is bad

I'm not sure they are trying to outsmart anyone, I don't recall any whacky or tricky plays this year. That being said I also haven't seen as much of the things we do really well like the wham blocks and without Crabtree those bubble screens are 100% non-existent.

I think they have realized we are a run first team but the moment the run game breaks down there is all out panic with no imagination at all. Where are our slants for quick yards? Where are the screens to James/Hunter? Where are the curls that Carolina raped us with last week?

EducAsian69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, your entire passing game sucks. You guys are ranked dead last in the entire NFL in passing offense. That is just brutal. Kaep has been exposed this year and the lack of receiving threats on the Niners have been exposed as well. You guys better be careful because the Bears/Cards/Cowboys will most likely be taking your playoff spot if you guys don't figure things out quick. Crabtree can't get back soon enough for you guys either.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm not going to get drawn into an argument over what sucks more; Kaepernick, the receivers, the game plan, Roman, whatever. And whenever someone tries to pin the blame mostly on one of these it's obvious the other candidates are equally impressive in their suckitude. The worst part about this is that with this display there's no way Roman gets a head coaching job next year, Harbaugh or Baalke will have to fire him.

Let's not forget the defense. They cannot pressure the QB and once again they failed to hold a 4th quarter lead. Every time New Orleans had the ball in the 4th quarter they scored. The defense gets much less blame than the ridiculously bad offense but still they are not exempt. Seems that in games against good teams, they do just enough to lose the game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Disagree. Running on first down into a nine-man front on almost every first down continually put the offense behind the eight ball. I believe its the lack of innovation that is hurting them.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget the defense. They cannot pressure the QB and once again they failed to hold a 4th quarter lead. Every time New Orleans had the ball in the 4th quarter they scored. The defense gets much less blame than the ridiculously bad offense but still they are not exempt. Seems that in games against good teams, they do just enough to lose the game.

If not for terrible officiating, the defense ended the game. On a sack no less. I agree that the overall lack of pressure is frustrating but the defense certainly did enough to win it at the end there. The defense is absolutely, 100%, not the problem. They have kept us in every game and if we had even an average offense we would have one or zero losses.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, your entire passing game sucks. You guys are ranked dead last in the entire NFL in passing offense. That is just brutal. Kaep has been exposed this year and the lack of receiving threats on the Niners have been exposed as well. You guys better be careful because the Bears/Cards/Cowboys will most likely be taking your playoff spot if you guys don't figure things out quick. Crabtree can't get back soon enough for you guys either.

Can we get a ban on this idiot? He is just subtly trolling to get his rocks off.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep needs a mentor, legit veteran backup QB

that guy got traded to KC

SF problem with passing is that they dont have another threat to go with Boldin and Davis
NFL teams can eliminate those guys scheme wise and force CK to have to fit a ball in elsewhere to a covered receiver.

I am not too concerned with SF they went toe to toe on the road with a good Saints team and pretty much eliminated their offense the whole game

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not for terrible officiating, the defense ended the game. On a sack no less. I agree that the overall lack of pressure is frustrating but the defense certainly did enough to win it at the end there. The defense is absolutely, 100%, not the problem. They have kept us in every game and if we had even an average offense we would have one or zero losses.

Seems they don't get it done in the 4th quarter though which is critical. They just needed to force one punt. But I agree with you whole heartedly that the offense is a disaster and is the main problem for the team. I just don't think the D is exempt. They let Brees sit back there in the pocket and survey the field with impunity and that simply cannot happen.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

:agree:

And it was laid out in that review last week (priscows review or some such). Receivers: a poor group, severely lacking in speed. Coaching: unable to get receivers open. Unwilling to throw deep. Gore up the gut = 2nd and 9 time and again. Poor pass pro when it is critical. Kap with bad reads, locked on.

They need to realize how bad they are and get someone in who understands how to fix this.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kaepernick's repeated mental mistakes like running out of bounds to kill the clock yesterday are just as egregious as his physical ineptitude.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

going back to before this season, any one who didn't think Kaep was going to be the 'real deal'? most here already had him as the real deal.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much of a factor is Kaep's release? He seems to have a bit of a hitch in his delivery. I've brought this up before a month or two ago, so go ahead and tell me if I am beating a dead horse. :deadhorse:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much of a factor is Kaep's release? He seems to have a bit of a hitch in his delivery. I've brought this up before a month or two ago, so go ahead and tell me if I am beating a dead horse. :deadhorse:

I've always said he had a long slow release but you should have heard how I was shouted down on this board when I brought it up last year. All the "Kap's got a rocket" nonsense was coming out left and right.