• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The draft, need and talent line up finally!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all I have to say about that.

I agree wholeheartedly. It does make you a gutless wonder, when you feel the need to type in code, instead of being man enough to make a comment. I expect nothing less from you though.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is a nightmare, who started this :bullshit:?

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree wholeheartedly. It does make you a gutless wonder, when you feel the need to type in code, instead of being man enough to make a comment. I expect nothing less from you though.

LOL you're a such a turd..internet tough guy! But ok I'll play along...Wolfden MMA 5530 Gall blvd. Zephyr Hills, Florida. Open invite for you little guy. We'll put some head gear on ya, it will be fun. Be careful though you can't hide behind your keyboard. :)

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you're a such a turd..internet tough guy! But ok I'll play along...Wolfden MMA 5530 Gall blvd. Zephyr Hills, Florida. Open invite for you little guy. We'll put some head gear on ya, it will be fun. Be careful though you can't hide behind your keyboard

You are a pathetic little man. You start with the comments and then try to pass the blame on to me. I think my favorite is the 'internet tough guy' comment, after you posted that ridiculous Ditka audio clip. Do yourself a favor Sandusky, stick to the 12 year old boys, they are more your speed.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MDIAF

I can only imagine how intelligent and well thought out the post is when you aren't even man enough to post it.

Calling someone's manhood out very intelligent and well thought out...could you possibly top that irony with something even more "intelligent and well thought out?" Let's see.................................

You are a pathetic little man. You start with the comments and then try to pass the blame on to me. I think my favorite is the 'internet tough guy' comment, after you posted that ridiculous Ditka audio clip. Do yourself a favor Sandusky, stick to the 12 year old boys, they are more your speed.

:omg:YOU DID IT...congrats.

It seems like you associate coaching with a molestation...were you molested by your coach? Wait you said you were a D-1 guy. I solved the Mike D caper. Mike D was in fact a D-1 football player like he said. He went to PSU with hopes and dreams of being a star...he ended up in a horseplay session with Jerry Sandusky. A starting spot on the defense he was promised, what he got was a non football related injury to his ass. Now he sits behind a keyboard on a very soft pillow, a poster scorned. Paranoid that every anagram with a M and a D in it could be about him.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only imagine how intelligent and well thought out the post is when you aren't even man enough to post it.

Calling someone's manhood out very intelligent and well thought out...could you possibly top that irony with something even more "intelligent and well thought out?" Let's see.................................

Quote:
YOU DID IT...congrats.

It seems like you associate coaching with a molestation...were you molested by your coach? Wait you said you were a D-1 guy. I solved the Mike D caper. Mike D was in fact a D-1 football player like he said. He went to PSU with hopes and dreams of being a star...he ended up in a horseplay session with Jerry Sandusky. A starting spot on the defense he was promised, what he got was a non football related injury to his ass. Now he sits behind a keyboard on a very soft pillow, a poster scorned. Paranoid that every anagram with a M and a D in it could be about him.

Yet another pathetic attempt at humor. I will give you the "I Tried" trophy though -- I'm sure at your size, you won a lot of them growing up.

As far as your post with the M and D -- you could have put an end to that really quick, by proving me wrong. Instead, you only added to your stupidity by responding with "Michigan Detroit International Air Force".

Give it up Sandusky -- As I said, stick to the 12 year old boys, they are more your speed.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget. Am I blowing or getting blown anywhere on this thread?

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RWTSFTADBWSP

Smitty I made the connection...I know you are talking smack about me there. I want to kick your ass now punk...you're lucky TP and Muzzer are holding me back.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget. Am I blowing or getting blown anywhere on this thread?

Sorry Muzz..you're name was inserted(no pun intended) to protect the identity of Jerry Sandusky...but everybody knows now.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you could have put an end to that really quick, by proving me wrong

OK Fake D-1 guy, remember you wouldn't even reveal what college football team you pretended to play for? As soon as you do that I'll solve that pesky anagram for you.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty I made the connection...I know you are talking smack about me there. I want to kick your ass now punk...you're lucky TP and Muzzer are holding me back.

I'm pretty sure I would let you attack smitty. I don't want to break a nail.

Be careful though........Don Kelly is holding him back from kicking your arse.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it up Sandusky -- As I said, stick to the 12 year old boys, they are more your speed.

Is it deja vu or are you repeating the same thing over and over. I guess Sandusky really got to you. Hopefully you werent raped over at Alma College.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it deja vu or are you repeating the same thing over and over. I guess Sandusky really got to you. Hopefully you werent raped over at Alma College.

Woah!!!!!! Wheres the stop sign emoitcon? I'll take Alma college over Michigan when it comes to credibility.

If you have a kid that can run track and is actually smart, send him to Alma.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, I have to take the butter off of it sir. We need to make sure your eating healthy.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thinking here...could be wrong, on many topics my opinions are.

MDIAF
Mike D is a fag, fruitloop, freak, fornacator, freebaser, footfetishlicker.

I need some insight here. I suck at anagrams. I just tell man how I feel right now!