• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The draft, need and talent line up finally!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry bro,

Schwartz went up to Harbaugh like he was gonna be somebody, then looked around hoping someone would break it up right away. "Turning his face away", probably afraid he was gonna get his nose broke,lol. Then I got super stoned for next seasons game so I was paying attention to the subtleties in the pre draft handshake. Schwartz was straight up skeeered.
I'm getting sleepy, so I don't have much wrath or venom in me tonight. But tomorrow, when I'm rested I'm bringing hell, I'm calling you names, I'm calling people that don't call you names names, and then i'm gonna repeat my demands that you change your opinion, even if you have good reason to have said opinion, cuz I don't like it. And its just not right that the last two pages of this thread have been personable and some what reasonable. It was a lot more interesting when everybody was being a dickmunch.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting sleepy, so I don't have much wrath or venom in me tonight. But tomorrow, when I'm rested I'm bringing hell, I'm calling you names, I'm calling people that don't call you names names, and then i'm gonna repeat my demands that you change your opinion, even if you have good reason to have said opinion, cuz I don't like it. And its just not right that the last two pages of this thread have been personable and some what reasonable. It was a lot more interesting when everybody was being a dickmunch.

You just have to remember this...

I never post opinions, only proven facts.

Even if the stats say otherwise.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gunther would kick both their asses at the same time, using only his left foot.

He's one angry German...

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it. What's your psn name or whatever? I'm pretty sure mine is just tpaulus_2...

rollingthndr123

Right now I am playing just God of War multiplayer right now though.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rollingthndr123

Right now I am playing just God of War multiplayer right now though.

I've been playing a lot of Skyrim, very addicting shit. Skyrim and my bong is an ideal saturday, imo...

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been playing a lot of Skyrim, very addicting shit. Skyrim and my bong is an ideal saturday, imo...

Have skyrim and tried playing it a couple times, had a hard time switching weapons so I just stopped playing it.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still stuck with Atari playing pong!

I wonder what Aaron Hernandez is playing....

Pretend the soap isn't on the floor? Or the mystery meat is actually from his favorite restaurant?

I still think the Lions will sign a offensive tackle to start on the right side before the end of training camp.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still stuck with Atari playing pong!

I wonder what Aaron Hernandez is playing....

Pretend the soap isn't on the floor? Or the mystery meat is actually from his favorite restaurant?

I still think the Lions will sign a offensive tackle to start on the right side before the end of training
camp.

AH is only in jail in lockup right now......The butt fucking won't commence till he's found guilty and put in prison.

Then he will have to figure out that the Hispanics are his only friends and since he killed a black guy that won't go over to well with the black gangs in prison.

As far as the Lions signing a new OT for either the right or left side would be very telling and scary.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm...I can't believe I sat here and went through all 27 pages of this stuff. You guys are crazy man. Lol. I have to say that I do agree with both parties here. TP is a little over-protective of the team and Mike tends to go a little far trying to prove his point. I guess I can't understand where all the hatred comes from. Everyone is all worked up over nothing. Some of you guys take this waaaaaay too serious while I'm sitting over here laughing at all the comments. Personally, I would like as many Lions fans as possible to join us for the opener, but I guess that won't happen because everyone wants to kill each other or feed each other a bag of dicks. Lol

I just wonder what would happen if this chat room was filled with nothing but black dudes? Lol. The language would be much different and a actual fight would probably emerge.

And for the record, my screen name is Lions-top-1, meaning #1 fan. Most get that confused as Lion-stop1, which I hate. Lol

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm...I can't believe I sat here and went through all 27 pages of this stuff. You guys are crazy man. Lol. I have to say that I do agree with both parties here. TP is a little over-protective of the team and Mike tends to go a little far trying to prove his point. I guess I can't understand where all the hatred comes from. Everyone is all worked up over nothing. Some of you guys take this waaaaaay too serious while I'm sitting over here laughing at all the comments. Personally, I would like as many Lions fans as possible to join us for the opener, but I guess that won't happen because everyone wants to kill each other or feed each other a bag of dicks. Lol

I just wonder what would happen if this chat room was filled with nothing but black dudes? Lol. The language would be much different and a actual fight would probably emerge.

And for the record, my screen name is Lions-top-1, meaning #1 fan. Most get that confused as Lion-stop1, which I hate. Lol

Just make sure you don't take my comment out of context lions top 1. Hernadez will be getting butt fucked by the white nazi gang members as well.....

In prision you side with race. Only because that's the way it is.......There isn't room for the PC culutre there.

You either side with your race or die (or get butt fucked)

I don't agree with it, that's just the way it is and if Rosie Odonell or Rosanne Barr ever end up in prison they will view the world in a hole different fashion, but in the meantime they are allowed to be the sherriffs of the PC world.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this thread up and died once the fight stopped... I was rather enjoying the spirited debating... or whatever you want to call that nonsense... a catfight I suppose?

Anywho, we should designate this as the official fighting thread- got a beef? Bring it here and get ready to rumble!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just have to remember this...

I never post opinions, only proven facts.

Even if the stats say otherwise.
There's no way I can even come back with a wrathful, hate filled response, not when even my av is giving that post two thumbs up....

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is funny, its always how I pronounced it when I read it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just make sure you don't take my comment out of context lions top 1. Hernadez will be getting butt fucked by the white nazi gang members as well.....

In prision you side with race. Only because that's the way it is.......There isn't room for the PC culutre there.

You either side with your race or die (or get butt fucked)

I don't agree with it, that's just the way it is and if Rosie Odonell or Rosanne Barr ever end up in prison they will view the world in a hole different fashion, but in the meantime they are allowed to be the sherriffs of the PC world.
I doubt Hernandez will get to live in general population long once his pussy ass makes it to prison. A lot of dudes(He's probably fucked already, I'd assume Mass Corrections is mostly black and white, with a small Latino population, idk, but I assume anyway.He should work a plea deal in Florida before they even charge his ass. Might stand a chance down there.) will be aiming for him. It'll be a miserable life for him till it's over. Adios B.V.....

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Yao IS Lions Top 1!!!!!! Well Fuckin A,...... the rest of you retards must feel real stupid?!? I mean,........ stupid-er....... Sincerely, Broncos Mitty

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way I can even come back with a wrathful, hate filled response, not when even my av is giving that post two thumbs up....

It's okay Smitty. It's time to let it go.

There comes a time when one has to realize that one can keep a fire going only so long (whether fanning the flames or adding fuel to the fire) when there are sticks in the mud like muzzer and others who are throwing buckets of water trying to put it out.

You fought the good fight. Feel good knowing you gave it your all.

Man...we had a real bonfire going there for awhile, didn't we? :argue: