• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the dallas cowboys - t. smith being compared to l. allen

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
always seems like there is so much hype coming out of there with some of the players, hopefully not all true. this time theyre saying tyrone smith has the same level of talent as larry allen. last time they were hyping up dez bryant as the best receiver they have ever seen. by far, no other team i hate more then those bitches. hopefully they dont make the playoffs. i cant stand seeing romo basically guarenteeing a superbowl soon.

Cowboys line coach compares Tyron Smith to Larry Allen | ProFootballTalk

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Is Tyron playing LT yet? He needs to eventually. He's too good not to.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboy's O-Line has really exceeded all expectations this year and has been pretty dominant, and Smith has been a big part of that. They've been excellent in run blocking and that's why Murray 674 yards on 100 carries. Romo has had a nice pocket to throw from for most of the year. Rookies are often compared to big names, I don't see the problem with it. With the way Smith has played this year, I don't think Houck was talking out of his ass. As for Dez, he's still a little raw in his route running, but there's no doubting his spectacular catch ability.

hopefully they dont make the playoffs.

I'd be thinking that too. 8-1 :becky:

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be thinking that too. 8-1 :becky:

lol.

I'd love to play the Cowboys in the playoffs again, it's been a while. I think our team has made some good improvements since that game. Cowboys don't scare me at all.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You let that one 3 point victory keep ya' warm when you're watching us in the playoffs.

Don't count us out that easily! We got a much easier schedule than the Giants do and we're only a game behind them.