• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The comeback

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I get a little pissed about this one. I am a fourth gen Union worker, I have not had a raise in 7 years but still hear how I make too much money.

Yeah I was just stirring shit.

To be clear I was not part of some hardworking union. I was in the automotive machinists union as a parts delivery guy and of course there was the union I was in when I sold phones. Yes there is a Union for everything in Pro Union states.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Nah I tilled / turned over the ground and raked the dead grass / leaves out. But didnt put down top soil down ... apparantly that helps a ton

most plants enjoy dirt to grow in...unless its a weed...they will fucking grow anywhere they goddamn well please

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally no one outside of pats fans agrees with you on this... Should tell you something... Snuggles is reduced to claiming Welker should have looked over his left shoulder for a pass not over his head

He put two hands on the ball, Uno. Tyree used one hand and his goddamm helmet.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you own a business, the Unions are the reason for the min wage and the 40 hour work week amongst other worker perks.

Then you have the misled facts that Anti-Union people put out there.
During the hearings about bailing out the Auto Industry.......Mitt Romney stated that the Union Auto workers made $73 a hour, while the Non-Union Auto workers made $26 a hour. He said that was the problem with American Auto companies. He used two different formulas to determine these.

The $73 an hour for union employees included benefits. The %$26 an hour for non-union auto workers did not include benefits. In other words, Mitt twisted the facts to justify his position.

That being said, unions are a prime reason why manufacturing has dropped off in the USA in the last 30 years, and delegated to foreign industry. There was a time in American history when unions were sorely needed. But, that time has passed.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. My girl told me she would never allow me to anally penetrate her early in our courtship, she lied, and is now the most honest person I know

Assholes are exit-only orifices. Prison pheg.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The $73 an hour for union employees included benefits. The %$26 an hour for non-union auto workers did not include benefits. In other words, Mitt twisted the facts to justify his position.

That being said, unions are a prime reason why manufacturing has dropped off in the USA in the last 30 years, and delegated to foreign industry. There was a time in American history when unions were sorely needed. But, that time has passed.

Correct on the first paragraph. The second one we still need Unions, but we do not need them for every little job. When you work in a field that has numerous workers the Union is good, but if you work in a field that only has a few workers you can do just as much on your own.
When you are a member of a Union that just collects dues and doesn't do anything else, do what you can to get rid of that Union.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
princesalad.gif

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing NYC has going for it:

The weather was lovely in New York City last weekend, and Moira Johnston, 29, took full advantage by strolling the balmy streets of lower Manhattan without a shirt or bra. "It's to raise awareness that it's legal for a woman to be topless anywhere a guy can be without a shirt since 1992 here in New York state," she told Atisha Paulson, a roving photographer for the website racked, who caught up with her near bustling Union Square Park. In 1992, the New York state court of appeals ruled that women could go topless unless they were "engaged in commerce."

Yahoo! Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think i am going to start to worship poncho villa...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rule number 1 of common sense posting:

If it's really easy to pull up evidence explicitly showing the polar opposite of what you claimed.... don't ask for said evidence

if Heatwave was a little smarter, he'd know that if he's going to ask for evidence that he can't back up, he should ask it from Sportsline, or something which I don't know which day it was posted.

Maybe when Down returns, he can teach you a thing or 2 HW

the evidence you pulled up that proved my point.. :laugh3: