• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The comeback

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working on the same thing at home... Been planting seed and fixing patches in my lawn for over a month.

Free advice for anyone... if you have patches... Rake them up, lay a little top soil and plant fresh seed... Don't use that shit they sell for repairing patches... Looks like shredded paper... works like shit..

Rake up the spot, lay a little top soil and reseed.. Much better results..

One better - take a bucket and mix soil and seed together and then just spread that mix on the spot.

I literally found out about the top soil trick yesterday ... 2 days after i seeded .... fucking annoying

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5fbDl.gif

Instant favorite.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont understand why people hate unions ... i understand its a thing most people dont understand but being as you have a white collar job, not sure why they would bother you

Like I said, I was just stirring shit. I have been in two different unions and had no beefs. Missouri is a Pro Union state. I was just dropping the dime to stir shit because I know its a sensitive subject.

I will say that if I want work to be done fast, I am not hiring a union crew.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady talk? Count me in!

He's Been spotted all over his hometown NYC this spring.

Brilliant choice of living, terrible postseason performer

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady talk? Count me in!

He's Been spotted all over his hometown NYC this spring.

Brilliant choice of living, terrible postseason performer

there's a causal connection there.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One better - take a bucket and mix soil and seed together and then just spread that mix on the spot.

Better yet, steal the combo from a golf course tee-box and save yourself $30.00.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jose Altuve got hurt last in last nights game but said he would be able to play today. Now the Astros have put him on the bereavement list for his grandfather.

If his Grandfather really died OK. But the timing of this has to make you question it.

Yep. Anything they can do to get another win.....

They are the Astros, I don't think anyone would even care if it were true.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I was just stirring shit. I have been in two different unions and had no beefs. Missouri is a Pro Union state. I was just dropping the dime to stir shit because I know its a sensitive subject.

I will say that if I want work to be done fast, I am not hiring a union crew.

LOL ... I thought you were saying unions were shit LMAO

Im pro union, but I understand both sides. However, literally i dont understand why about 75% of america would be against them.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
well you blue jayed that one up heat

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do lie a lot....like the lie you said about the blue jays having good pitching....and the lie about the blue jays being good....and the lie about jose bautista not being on roids...and the lie that brett lawrie was good and not white.

Should we even get started with the magical Blue Jays normalizing that took place?

The one where they lost ground to more AL East teams over the weekend than they gained on?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working on the same thing at home... Been planting seed and fixing patches in my lawn for over a month.

Free advice for anyone... if you have patches... Rake them up, lay a little top soil and plant fresh seed... Don't use that shit they sell for repairing patches... Looks like shredded paper... works like shit..

Rake up the spot, lay a little top soil and reseed.. Much better results..

I have a Small plant my daughter brought home from school sitting on my window sill, I'll go home and stare at it for 15 seconds so I feel like part of the club

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I literally found out about the top soil trick yesterday ... 2 days after i seeded .... fucking annoying

Fuck, did you just lay your seed on the hard dirt?

You're not going to get great results there..

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no lawn maintenance

Awesome again

Yeah but do you see those little bugs on the screen in my pic?

I get to watch a little bird (finch I presume, I'd have to ask blade) come up and snatch them all a few times a day.

That is awesome.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lawn maintenance

I see I didn't miss much

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont understand why people hate unions ... i understand its a thing most people dont understand but being as you have a white collar job, not sure why they would bother you

If you own a business, the Unions are the reason for the min wage and the 40 hour work week amongst other worker perks.

Then you have the misled facts that Anti-Union people put out there.
During the hearings about bailing out the Auto Industry.......Mitt Romney stated that the Union Auto workers made $73 a hour, while the Non-Union Auto workers made $26 a hour. He said that was the problem with American Auto companies. He used two different formulas to determine these.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a Small plant my daughter brought home from school sitting on my window sill, I'll go home and stare at it for 15 seconds so I feel like part of the club

Cool... I'll dump 3 bags of smelly garbage up and down the sidewalk in front of my house.. It'll be like I'm in the city with you..