• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The comeback

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Kent drinking Johnny Walker Red?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alls I know is that Snoogins is an alcoholic and Rock is a pot head.

MrHurleyBigDaddyDrunkGuy.jpg

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys get waaaay too personal in this bitch

Where's that fag JD?

Agreed... But it's Rock's go-to move... He has little else to offer at this point.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
253315_529832880408429_1054648366_n.jpg

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad: Titus Young has brain disorder

Titus Young's father, Richard, told two Detroit newspapers on Monday that his son suffers from a mental health disorder and desperately needs help.
nfl_a_tyoungts_65.jpg

Young
Titus Young, 23, was was arrested Friday in California for the third time in a week for allegedly breaking into a home. He has been charged with attempted burglary, assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest for the incident Friday. Less than a week earlier, Young was arrested in Riverside County on suspicion of driving under the influence, then arrested again the same day for allegedly trying to take his car from a tow yard.
The owner of the home that Young allegedly broke into told a TV station that he was loading the shotgun he keeps under his bed when Young approached his bedroom door. When police officers arrived at the scene they found Young outside and captured him after a foot chase.
"I feel sorry for him, and I'm sure glad that he left and I didn't have to find out what's going to happen if he came in, because I'm afraid I would have shot him," Bill Palttos told KTLA-TV.
Richard Young told The Detroit News and Detroit Free Press that he took his son out for coffee earlier that day and the former Detroit Lions receiver appeared happy and was laughing. However, later that day, Titus Young said he was going out to his car to get his cell phone and drove off instead.
"We knew that something had happened to him or he was locked up again," Richard Young told The News. "His mind is not capable enough to go out and deal with society because of this situation."
He told The Free Press that his son has been prescribed the antidepressant Seroquel, which is used to treat bipolar disorders and schizophrenia.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck Muncie dies at age 60

Updated: May 14, 2013, 12:59 PM ET
ESPN.com news services

Former NFL running back Chuck Muncie has died of a heart attack at the age of 60, the New Orleans Saints confirmed Tuesday to multiple media outlets.
Muncie, who also played for the San Diego Chargers, was a three-time Pro Bowler who rushed for 6,702 yards and 71 touchdowns in 110 career games.
He was suspended after Week 1 in 1984 after testing positive for cocaine. He was traded to the Minnesota Vikings in 1985 after being reinstated from his suspension but never played another NFL game.
In 1989 he was sentenced to 18 months in prison for selling cocaine. He turned things around later in his life, however, and worked with children and counseled people battling drug addiction.
Muncie's best season was in 1981, when he led the NFL with 19 touchdowns. He also rushed for 1,144 yards, helping the Chargers reach the AFC Championship Game for the second straight season.
He was drafted by the Saints with the third overall pick in the 1976 draft and went on to register the first 1,000-yard rushing season in franchise history when he rushed for 1,198 yards in 1979. That season, he became the first Saints player to go to the Pro Bowl, earning MVP honors in the game.
He requested a trade after the 1979 season, however, and was dealt to the Chargers during the 1980 season.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Pickles,

McNabb's an Eagle again!!

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Shumpert and Woodson said on Monday that they expected Shumpert to play in Game 4. But that seems to have changed with the most recent development.
"There's always concern. He took a bad spill and he hasn't been (able to play) the last two days so sure there's concern," Woodson said.
Shumpert has played seven more minutes per game in the postseason than he did in the regular season. But Woodson said the minutes increase did not factor into the condition of his knee.
"He played pretty well in that stretch. We've just been cautious to make sure everything is OK before we move forward," the coach said.

Derek Rose is smarter than you think...

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shit sucks. If you aren't drinking green label or blue label then you are probably from the projects.

Two things

1. I was under the impression that Black was better than Blue .. is that not true?

2. SJM Steel told me that Johnny Walker is shit