• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The comeback

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Wells DH? I don't like the idea of replacing Wells hitting with Granderson's strikeouts. Well as a Sox, fan actually I do.

I'm curious too. Hafner still deserves to DH vs righties. My vote is that Gardner and Ichiro suffer the most with Grandersons return

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat - last friday when "you have nothing, can't defend this team now, they are horrible"
Was that part of the offense coming around or was it after they were 1 pitch away from a perfect game? Or, after they scored 3 runs on Saturday?

Wait - it must be teh 12 they put up on Sunday.

1 Game is a trend but 110 years of MLB numbers are not!

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is covering LeBron just like nobody is covering Randolph and Gasol..

We can play the "what if" game for plenty of Heat players too..

Do Cole and Chalmers have more 20 point games to pick up the scoring? Does whoever Ray Allen is covering score 20 a night? Does Chris Bosh shit himself with Gasol on him?

Can the Heat win if LeBron doesn't do it all?

Memphis matches up very well with Miami...

Randolph and Gasol can both have a night where they score in the low teens and fail to rebound...It happens..They aren't world beaters on offense, and Randolph's defense is awful...

Cole and Chalmers don't have to score more than 20, Memphis isn't that good offensively...

Believe me, Memphis probably does have the best shot, good for them..Sucks for everyone else...

I've been on the Grizzlies bandwagon for a few years now, FYI...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, that post really sucked...

I love when you get forceful.

You haven't made an accurate prediction all year, NBA included.

You know as much about the NBA, based on your "forceful predictions" as I do, which is zero.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now do all the teams in the East Cowboy, starting with the 38-44 Milwaukee Bucks.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randolph and Gasol can both have a night where they score in the low teens and fail to rebound...It happens..They aren't world beaters on offense, and Randolph's defense is awful...

Cole and Chalmers don't have to score more than 20, Memphis isn't that good offensively...

Believe me, Memphis probably does have the best shot, good for them..Sucks for everyone else...

I've been on the Grizzlies bandwagon for a few years now, FYI...

LeBron can't cover everybody.

Gasol and Randolph should have a field day offensively..

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, wins are.
And how many games have the Yankees climbed in the standing since May 1st?

That's exactly the point. But, OB% is a factor in the Jays not winning
The Yankees are doing it on90% pitching - 5 runs allowed in like 5 games! 3 in Coors?!?

Heat is humping the offense coming around - when they are no more consistant today then they were three weeks ago.

AND - they won 2 of 3 in Boston and still fell 1 more game back in the standings, while having 3 less games to make up that difference.

Get it?

how fucking dumb are you.. are you seriously this fucking dumb.
the yankees don't climb games in the standings if the red sox don't lose 8-10 since the beginning of the month. the same thing can happen with the blue jays. you are acting like the yankees aren't gonna lose while the blue jays are gonna continue to lose.
kuroda pitched a gem and lost 2-0
phelps pitched a gem and lost 1-0
notice a pattern dick face.. the yankees are getting good pitching and not scoring. so while you are humping such stats about the toronto offense who have banged out 12 runs and 8 runs 6 and 4 and so on. if they keep scoring runs like they have they are gonna win. thus making up ground.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious too. Hafner still deserves to DH vs righties. My vote is that Gardner and Ichiro suffer the most with Grandersons return

It should cut into Wells time, but I wouldn't complain if it cut into Ichiro's as well. Especially against lefties

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know as much about the NBA, based on your "forceful predictions" as I do, which is zero.

This post is less accurate than my Celtics/Knicks series prediction.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scal - they are NOT winning the division.
If they end up in the hunt for a WC spot and HEat wants to claim that as a vicotry "after thier horrific start and injuries" that will be on him.

But the bar was The Division, stacked team, scorched earth, can't wait for the year to start, the Yankees are old and injured and will be in last place.

So - yes, this year is already locked as a failure for Heat!

Well i'm sure Heat would be very happy with the WC. Since when is Making the playoffs a Faliure

You sound like the people that said the Orioles were a fluke last year at this time...Because they didn't have the Talent to sustain their luck...That they would fall back to earth because of corrections.....

On July 17th. the Orioles were 46-44..

Blue Jays Can't get back to 500 by July?

So yeah...don't tell me its impossible.. Just improbable and no reason why a Die-hard fan can't still hold on to hope right now...

(Yes I realize the Orioles didn't win the Division, AL east looked real stacked last year in the first half too)

Hasn't H append =/=Can't happen...Just like in 2004 a team coming 3-0 in the ALCS just wasn't going to happen, right?

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep it was fun making fun of those people.

I think that same group is picking the Grizzlies to win it all right now...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol!

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
notice a pattern dick face..

Heatwave wants us to notice patterns. But only the ones that are convenient for him

Don't pay attention to the pattern of the Yankees winning baseball games and the Jays losing them

Don't pay attention to the pattern of the Jays consistently being around the same # of games back in the standings for a while now

Don't pay attention to the pattern of the Jays being in last place since day 1

Instead, pay attention to the pattern of..... [the floor is yours heatwave. Tells us what patterns are relevant]

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody remembers this.

"the 2011 Cardinals sucked all they could win was the wild card."

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how fucking dumb are you.. are you seriously this fucking dumb.
the yankees don't climb games in the standings if the red sox don't lose 8-10 since the beginning of the month. the same thing can happen with the blue jays. you are acting like the yankees aren't gonna lose while the blue jays are gonna continue to lose.
kuroda pitched a gem and lost 2-0
phelps pitched a gem and lost 1-0
notice a pattern dick face.. the yankees are getting good pitching and not scoring. so while you are humping such stats about the toronto offense who have banged out 12 runs and 8 runs 6 and 4 and so on. if they keep scoring runs like they have they are gonna win. thus making up ground.

Scoring runs like they have?!?!

When in a 1 game stretch?
or 10 game stretch where 6 of 10 have been 4 or fewer runs

or 20 games?
What fucking stretch!

I am not the one on here saying the offense is rolling - It is ALL about the pitching - which the Yankees kind of have a lot of right now!

And, the guy who hit 40 HR's last year is coming back tonight, will that make them worse? Can he possibly make up for the loss of Granderson, Jones and Ibanez?