• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The comeback: Red Sox 2 walk-off wins in 22 hours, shame Mariners off in sweep

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not some weird fluky thing that the Dodgers offense got good when Puig and Hanley came on board.. I'm Whatever regression may be due for either. Kemp and Either are Due correction in the other direction..

Orioles don't have a pitcher that even sniffs Kershaw or Grenkie...

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never thought id hear you say "buck was right"

its a sham, it really is

talk about a "get of of monetary jail free card"

yankees should still be penalized...maybe slap them with the luxury tax anyway

why should the yankees be penalized?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Added bonus

Hearing Showalter whine about it

For the record, Buck is right, but dem da rules

This is always nice.

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not some weird fluky thing that the Dodgers offense got good when Puig and Hanley came on board.. I'm Whatever regression may be due for either. Kemp and Either are Due correction in the other direction..

Orioles don't have a pitcher that even sniffs Kershaw or Grenkie...

gotta be happy with Norris first start, even if it was vs. the Stros

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is Nasty, without baseball he's nobody. He sees what a joke Canseco has become. He's going to want to hang on to playing as long as he can.

Michele Beadle is on WFAN this morning and said he could use a friend right now, but he hasn't made any in all his years of playing. Then she said, "Let this be a lesson to kids...don't go through life being a douche."

"Direct TV, don't go through life being a douche"

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they signed him knowing he was on PEDs...we went over this, most agreed on that portion of it...that they knew

so now they can use the neat rules to essentially get out of paying him for a year and get under the luxury tax

dont like a player? paying too much? syringe some PED's into his yogurt

ofcourse im not saying thats what they did, but it sets a bad precedent if the yankees can skirt this that easily

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I doubt seriously that Bud Selig wants to penalize one of his biggest meal tickets.

I think the hold up is that baseball CAN'T pull the trigger on the lifetime ban, for some reason. Surely there have been many litigious individuals consulted on this matter, from both sides, and it would probably get extremely messy if they went ahead and called the lifetime ban. That's why it hasn't happened yet.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never thought id hear you say "buck was right"

its a sham, it really is

talk about a "get of of monetary jail free card"

yankees should still be penalized...maybe slap them with the luxury tax anyway

Only a sham in your eyes because he plays for the Yankees

If he played in San Diego?

"Good for Selig and MLB"

- Rock

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt seriously that Bud Selig wants to penalize one of his biggest meal tickets.

I think the hold up is that baseball CAN'T pull the trigger on the lifetime ban, for some reason. Surely there have been many litigious individuals consulted on this matter, from both sides, and it would probably get extremely messy if they went ahead and called the lifetime ban. That's why it hasn't happened yet.

they cant, they can't prove the yanks knew he was dirt when he signed

why not penalize texas for the same thing? he was just as dirty back then

then go back and fine the Giants, the Red Sox, the Brewers, the A's, the Cubs and the Cardinals for knowing signing dirty players

MLB is probably more pissed at Arod for his actions after getting caught than the actual cheating.....which makes him a complete fucking idiot

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they signed him knowing he was on PEDs...we went over this, most agreed on that portion of it...that they knew

so now they can use the neat rules to essentially get out of paying him for a year and get under the luxury tax

ofcourse im not saying thats what they did, but it sets a bad precedent if the yankees can skirt this that easily

"Most" as in everyone in the Anti-NY brigade

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice i am glad someone has exposed this big mouth phony, shut up and play football.

The NFL...where raping bitches in bathrooms, beating your wife and killing a team mate in a DUI accident are all acceptable mistakes one can make and have a chance to redeem yourself....but calling a security guard in a drunken fit of stupidity a "nagger"....THAT'S the unforgivable act?

What a fucked up world we live in...what a seriously twisted as fuck, idiotic, dumbass fucking world this is...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they cant, they can't prove the yanks knew he was dirt when he signed

why not penalize texas for the same thing? he was just as dirty back then

then go back and fine the Giants, the Red Sox, the Brewers, the A's, the Cubs and the Cardinals for knowing signing dirty players

MLB is probably more pissed at Arod for his actions after getting caught than the actual cheating.....which makes him a complete fucking idiot

The typical ant-Yankee whiners are convinced this is a Yankee thing

It's not, Arod has embarrassed the entire game, obstructed their investigations, and they have evidence it seems that the guy has always been a colossal cheat

No one got off easier than Milwaukee and Braun, not much outcry

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We've been over this...the nickname bitch tits was given to him in NY, by his team mates, before the failed test from 2003 was known about.

The yanks knew, or they have the least competent trainers on the planet...take yer pick...

That being said? They don't deserve to be directly penalized...I don't think a lifetime ban is going to fly...since he's never been suspended...and the whole spirit of the policy is to have incremental punishments...

Not even sure that a full year suspension will go over well with an arbitrator...

Why is braun only getting 65 games, but arod a full year and a half? If someone can explain that to me, I'd lvoe to hear it...makes no sense...

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Normally,

Signing a Clean player to a Mega 10 year Contract at age 32 is retarded.

Since you are signing a player thru pretty much his entire decline years.. and only get a 2-3 years of prime. If that

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine what black players say about Whites when they are with their Boys?

Riley Cooper was just dumb enough to get caught in camera

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

compete bullshit that they are going to benefit from this, but im not surprised.

the fraudkees* play by a different set of rules

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally,

Signing a Clean player to a Mega 10 year Contract at age 32 is retarded.

Since you are signing a player thru pretty much his entire decline years.. and only get a 2-3 years of prime. If that

Exceptions when a guy is going to shatter every conceivable offensive record in the games history, generating millions and millions for your organization