• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The comeback: Red Sox 2 walk-off wins in 22 hours, shame Mariners off in sweep

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Miguel Cabrera is a drunk who needs help, what a piece of shit"

"Mickey Mantle came to the ball park drunk every night and still hit 50 HRS"

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
happy anniversary to the death of a yankee who couldnt fly a plane

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...we're going to get to witness an Ox on Dirt blood bath today...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I dont have a real comeback, so I'll make fun of your shitty team."

Weak. I've answered you all day

"I can spend my day bashing Boston and NY everything, but don't dare mention my shitty organization"

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak. I've answered you all day

"I can spend my day bashing Boston and NY everything, but don't dare mention my shitty organization"

"A-Rod gained 50 lbs of muscle since he came into the league. No way he did roids."

-Fraudkees*

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...we're going to get to witness an Ox on Dirt blood bath today...

Ox is an Arod apologist

Arod is a douche bag, in every way, one day people will embrace this has nothing to do with Derek Jeter

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those still holding on to the failing notion that obamacare is a good thing:

When the payroll report was released last month, the world finally noticed what we had been saying for nearly three years: that the US was slowly being converted to a part-time worker society. This slow conversion accelerated drastically in the last few months, and especially in June, when part time jobs exploded higher by 360K while full time jobs dropped by 240K. In July we are sad to report that America's conversation to a part-time worker society is not "tapering": according to the Household Survey, of the 266K jobs created (note this number differs from the establishment survey), only 35% of jobs, or 92K, were full time. The rest were... not.

Obamacare Full Frontal: Of 953,000 Jobs Created In 2013, 77%, Or 731,000 Are Part-Time | Zero Hedge

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"A-Rod gained 50 lbs of muscle since he came into the league. No way he did roids."

-Fraudkees*

"The Yankees are the only team in baseball that knows who is on steroids"

-CJ

I was gonna say -idiots, but didn't wanna insult idiots

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please, dont run dirt off again

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was talking about that with a coworker a bit ago

what a wild rule that is lol

I didn't think that meant anything. Doesn't the manager talk on the phone to the bullpen, to tell them who he wants coming in next? I never knew they were required to indicate which reliever to the umpiring crew...what if there are two leftys warming up, and his signals with his right hand? What does the ump do then?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Yankees are the only team in baseball that knows who is on steroids"

-CJ

I was gonna say -idiots, but didn't wanna insult idiots

"You can gain 50 lbs of muscle simply by lifting weights. Everybody gets stronger as they age."

-dirt

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think that meant anything. Doesn't the manager talk on the phone to the bullpen, to tell them who he wants coming in next? I never knew they were required to indicate which reliever to the umpiring crew...what if there are two leftys warming up, and his signals with his right hand? What does the ump do then?

The only thing I can think of is it was put in place to make the team declare the handedness of the pitcher coming in, so if the opposing teams wants to match up they can...

But, really? Today? Do they really need the managers signal to figure that out?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You can gain 50 lbs of muscle simply by lifting weights. Everybody gets stronger as they age."

-dirt

"Only penalize the Yankees"

Not your most shining day of Ir-rational hatred

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley Cooper, the embattled Philadelphia Eagles receiver, was given a vote of confidence from QB Mike Vick Wednesday, but it seems like the rest of the team has yet to forgive him for saying the N-word at a Kenny Chesney concert in June.Ashley Fox, a longtime voice in Philadelphia who now writes for ESPN, said the following about Thursday’s Eagles practice:
After every drill Riley Cooper ran in practice Thursday, he jogged to the sideline and stood by himself. He didn’t interact with teammates. He didn’t talk. He was a man among 89 others, yet he was alone.
Kelly said that in assessing punishment for Cooper — the team swiftly fined him an undisclosed amount of money Wednesday — he never considered taking Cooper’s roster spot from him.
He will have to reconsider.
This issue isn’t going anywhere. It is living in the locker room.
The NFL – heck, maybe sports – has never seen anything like this. A player, on video, caught saying a racial slur? We discussed the Kerry Collins moment Thursday, but there was no video. (It – along with alcohol – still sent his career into a downward spiral for a few years.)
A few years ago, Kobe Bryant was caught on camera during a game calling a referee a “fucking faggot,” and that was a big deal for a few days. That word is a hurtful one, but not nearly as bad as the one Riley Cooper used, obviously.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley Cooper, the embattled Philadelphia Eagles receiver, was given a vote of confidence from QB Mike Vick Wednesday, but it seems like the rest of the team has yet to forgive him for saying the N-word at a Kenny Chesney concert in June.Ashley Fox, a longtime voice in Philadelphia who now writes for ESPN, said the following about Thursday’s Eagles practice:
After every drill Riley Cooper ran in practice Thursday, he jogged to the sideline and stood by himself. He didn’t interact with teammates. He didn’t talk. He was a man among 89 others, yet he was alone.
Kelly said that in assessing punishment for Cooper — the team swiftly fined him an undisclosed amount of money Wednesday — he never considered taking Cooper’s roster spot from him.
He will have to reconsider.
This issue isn’t going anywhere. It is living in the locker room.
The NFL – heck, maybe sports – has never seen anything like this. A player, on video, caught saying a racial slur? We discussed the Kerry Collins moment Thursday, but there was no video. (It – along with alcohol – still sent his career into a downward spiral for a few years.)
A few years ago, Kobe Bryant was caught on camera during a game calling a referee a “fucking faggot,” and that was a big deal for a few days. That word is a hurtful one, but not nearly as bad as the one Riley Cooper used, obviously.

Biggest fucking double standard in the history of the NFL.

"y'know...had he driven off the road drunk out of his tree and ran over a woman and her newborn baby....we could deal with that as a team, and we'd rally behind him and help him through this difficult time"

"he said nagger?!?!? KILL THAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!"