• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Comeback Kid

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I view this kid as a true leader.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watch the Bengals last night? I think the offense is similar to us, when healthy. Green, Sanu, Jones at WR. Gio and Hill at RB. Eifert and Gresham at TE. Talent level matches ours.

For all the times I've been critical of Stafford, I can say this, I'm glad Andy Dalton's not our QB.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watch the Bengals last night? I think the offense is similar to us, when healthy. Green, Sanu, Jones at WR. Gio and Hill at RB. Eifert and Gresham at TE. Talent level matches ours.

For all the times I've been critical of Stafford, I can say this, I'm glad Andy Dalton's not our QB.

This I can definitely agree with

I know that Matthew is our quarterback of the future, however I'm still going to pick on him for the small things that he still does wrong in his game.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oops meant to give you a thumbs up 22, was on phone and screen was small. Anyhow God I would hate Dalton and

Last edited by a moderator:

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although the Lions have been winning I still think their QB play could be better.

If not for the defense the Lions probably are below .500. With that being said I think it's the new coaching staff that believes Detroit is a playoff team if Stafford cuts out the costly turnover.....thus he has become more of a game manager. Hard to argue with that approach when they are at 6-2.

Stafford as a game manager has taken some time to get used to. When the Lions have struggled I have always found the QB play a saving grace for watching a team that struggles. I will say Stafford not using so much of the sidearm bullshit has been a huge improvement.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their offense in general minus tate has been below average. Stafford along with everyone besides tate deserves a share of blame for that. Unfortunately and deservedly the QBs mistakes are magnified.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their offense in general minus tate has been below average. Stafford along with everyone besides tate deserves a share of blame for that. Unfortunately and deservedly the QBs mistakes are magnified.

I really thought the running game would be better. The O-Line doesn't seem like they can block this scheme. If the Lions keep winning it's all good though.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really thought the running game would be better. The O-Line doesn't seem like they can block this scheme. If the Lions keep winning it's all good though.

Yeah I think the lions poor performance in general on offense is a reflection of the oline.