• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Challenge

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was definitely a scary looking challenge.

Loved the move Sarah made to throw Bananas/Nani in against Leroy/Naia. Perfect strategy. And Bananas reaction was well worth it. What a douche.

Yep. Solid strategy. Really the only smart move to make so it should be obvious. But "smart" and these people don't coincide hardly ever.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was definitely a scary looking challenge.

Loved the move Sarah made to throw Bananas/Nani in against Leroy/Naia. Perfect strategy. And Bananas reaction was well worth it. What a douche.
My DVR stopped just as she said their names. What happened? Did they actually put them in? Jordan seemed adamant that he did not want to put Bananas in...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My DVR stopped just as she said their names. What happened? Did they actually put them in? Jordan seemed adamant that he did not want to put Bananas in...

Yep. Bananas and Nany are going in. Jordan didn't agree but let her make the call

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Bananas and Nany are going in. Jordan didn't agree but let her make the call
I think it was definitely smart. Bananas is just pissed bc he actually has to face a strong team and may not make the finals. He sure can't take NOT being in control.

On a side note, did it seem like that last dome matchup seriously favored Leroy and Nia? Kinda like the producers made it so Wes never had a chance?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was definitely smart. Bananas is just pissed bc he actually has to face a strong team and may not make the finals. He sure can't take NOT being in control.

On a side note, did it seem like that last dome matchup seriously favored Leroy and Nia? Kinda like the producers made it so Wes never had a chance?

I didn't think it was that stacked in their favor. Leroy is bigger than Wes but I thought Wes came up with a decent strategy. He just executed it really poorly. Like if you're going low, ideally you want to keep moving while going low and also try to trip your opponent up. Wes came to a stop each time so Leroy just had to step over him.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think it was that stacked in their favor. Leroy is bigger than Wes but I thought Wes came up with a decent strategy. He just executed it really poorly. Like if you're going low, ideally you want to keep moving while going low and also try to trip your opponent up. Wes came to a stop each time so Leroy just had to step over him.
I have no idea if the competition was hand-picked to eliminate Wes, but I do agree that that Leroy and Naya were clearly favored. Leroy has about 4 inches and at least 25 lbs on Wes and Naya had a similar advantage. While Wes' strategy may have been decent, it was a long shot, because he needed a longshot.

That said, Leroy is boring and Wes is fun. Why would MTV not want more episodes with Wes in the house butting heads with Bananas?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just seemed odd to me that they never really had full on contact challenges until this one. Every other challenge it gave each team a "fair" shot to win. I dunno, maybe not.

I do agree that Wes was more fun to watch, but on the other hand, Leroy really has never done well in challenges and it was good to see him get to the finals.

Here's to hoping Bananas loses. :suds:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA! Hahahahahaha! Suck it, Nia. She got what was coming to her for a long time.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA! Hahahahahaha! Suck it, Nia. She got what was coming to her for a long time.
That was great. Hopefully she'll learn not be such a raging bitch.

My favorite parts had to be watching Bananas act like a lil bitch b/c shit didn't go his way. Then to watch him lose was even better. And Nia blew her chance at guaranteed money(I'm positive she would've beaten Nany) all b/c she couldn't handle someone playing the game. Sucks for her.

Gotta say, Leroy & Theresa seem to be the favorites now.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was great. Hopefully she'll learn not be such a raging bitch.

My favorite parts had to be watching Bananas act like a lil bitch b/c shit didn't go his way. Then to watch him lose was even better. And Nia blew her chance at guaranteed money(I'm positive she would've beaten Nany) all b/c she couldn't handle someone playing the game. Sucks for her.

Gotta say, Leroy & Theresa seem to be the favorites now.

Did you see the Aftershow? Bananas was extra salty on that. So much so that I'm thinking he had to be playing it up. He looked the kid that was forced to eat at the adult table while everyone else had fun because he kept acting up

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the Aftershow? Bananas was extra salty on that. So much so that I'm thinking he had to be playing it up. He looked the kid that was forced to eat at the adult table while everyone else had fun because he kept acting up
I actually did watch that one, first one I watched all season. Yeah he was acting like a lil bitch again. I truly feel he was pissed b/c he didn't even get any money.

I also feel Sarah/Captain Jack Sparrow(that was funny) win the whole thing. They seemed to be cheesing quite a bit when talking about the final. Leroy didn't seem to happy.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually did watch that one, first one I watched all season. Yeah he was acting like a lil bitch again. I truly feel he was pissed b/c he didn't even get any money.

I also feel Sarah/Captain Jack Sparrow(that was funny) win the whole thing. They seemed to be cheesing quite a bit when talking about the final. Leroy didn't seem to happy.

Maybe. Leroy did sneak in a "Ima tweet out my bank account" at the end or something like that so he might win. Maybe its all a swerve and Jay/Jenna pull off the upset of the century...or not. I saw an eating portion in the previews so Jenna is screwed

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know all that shit was staged (maybe not directly, but at least hammed up) because Bananas and LeRoy were chummy after the whole ordeal, when just a few days earlier, Bananas did the EXACT SAME THING to LeRoy and Nia...

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. Leroy did sneak in a "Ima tweet out my bank account" at the end or something like that so he might win. Maybe its all a swerve and Jay/Jenna pull off the upset of the century...or not. I saw an eating portion in the previews so Jenna is screwed
If Jay/Jenna win, that would be the biggest upset in challenge history. She seems completely worthless as a competitor.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know all that shit was staged (maybe not directly, but at least hammed up) because Bananas and LeRoy were chummy after the whole ordeal, when just a few days earlier, Bananas did the EXACT SAME THING to LeRoy and Nia...
I think that's what makes me hate Bananas the most. It's ok if he's the one pulling the trigger on these back stabbings, but when it happens to him, he's a 4-yr old boy about it. Just accept it for what it is, and man up about the shit you pull.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that has more to do with Leroy not being that bright...

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay and Jenna with literally the biggest puss move in Challenge history

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay and Jenna with literally the biggest puss move in Challenge history

That was terrible. I was actually feeling a little bit bad for Jay because Jenna was doing pretty darn bad and looking to quit and then he quits himself because he's too much of a puss to chug that shit. For 15Gs, just chug it. So what if you throw it up? Either way though I bet both would have died on that mountain. Literally. How the fuck did they let the others climb that thing with no harness?

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty surprised at not having a harness too. Normally TJ is at the top of the mountains they climb but this one was too sketchy to even get him up there.

Overall I thought it was a pretty lackluster final. Between Jay and Janna quitting, and then Sarah and Jordan having a big enough lead the whole day that Sarah could literally stop to shit herself, it wasn't ever much of a race.

Best part was when Jay was crying, saying "at least we're leaving friends," then it cuts to Jenna just saying "I hate him."

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty surprised at not having a harness too. Normally TJ is at the top of the mountains they climb but this one was too sketchy to even get him up there.

Overall I thought it was a pretty lackluster final. Between Jay and Janna quitting, and then Sarah and Jordan having a big enough lead the whole day that Sarah could literally stop to shit herself, it wasn't ever much of a race.

Best part was when Jay was crying, saying "at least we're leaving friends," then it cuts to Jenna just saying "I hate him."

Yep. High five to the editors on that one.

I thought about it last night and I bet they had to climb back down that mountain. Like you said, it looked sketchy up there and TJ wasn't waiting so I believe that means its too sketchy for even a helicopter to land there or drop people in. That must have sucked ass big time to go all the way up and then have to go back down.