• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Challenge

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just challenges. Wikipedia has a earnings list. He's actually got a really sweet gig when you think about. He's earned all that in winnings, he gets an appearance fee for doing the show (probably like 5000 bucks), and cast members like him do bar tours when they're back home that pay a couple hundred bucks a pop. Plus, everyone he does is like an awesome vacation destination. He's traveling the world on MTV's dime.

The Challenge (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yikes, that a ton of dough but that is what happens when you are in everyone of them I guess.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I HATE when loser bitches are all pussy-hurt that they got played at these reunion shows. Bananas shit all over LeRoy and Nia just a few days before Sarah and Jordan played them, but SARAH was the one who went over the line.

BS

Only 1 minute tribute to Diem? You guys have milked her battle with cancer for years. You should have dedicated an entire segment to her, and allowed CT to appear.

Now I remember why I hate MTV

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was terrible. I was actually feeling a little bit bad for Jay because Jenna was doing pretty darn bad and looking to quit and then he quits himself because he's too much of a puss to chug that shit. For 15Gs, just chug it. So what if you throw it up? Either way though I bet both would have died on that mountain. Literally. How the fuck did they let the others climb that thing with no harness?
Yep. No way Jenna would've made it overnight and then climb the mountain. Lay up for sure, now Wes doesn't look so stupid does he bananas?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty surprised at not having a harness too. Normally TJ is at the top of the mountains they climb but this one was too sketchy to even get him up there.

Overall I thought it was a pretty lackluster final. Between Jay and Janna quitting, and then Sarah and Jordan having a big enough lead the whole day that Sarah could literally stop to shit herself, it wasn't ever much of a race.

Best part was when Jay was crying, saying "at least we're leaving friends," then it cuts to Jenna just saying "I hate him."
Lol, right after he said that, I turned to my fiancee and said "Nope she hates you". And BOOM, she said it.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually enjoyed watching Sarah/Jordan smoke the competition. I guess it did get close there at the end, but it was awesome to see a non-douchebag person/couple win the final.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I HATE when loser bitches are all pussy-hurt that they got played at these reunion shows. Bananas shit all over LeRoy and Nia just a few days before Sarah and Jordan played them, but SARAH was the one who went over the line.

BS

Only 1 minute tribute to Diem? You guys have milked her battle with cancer for years. You should have dedicated an entire segment to her, and allowed CT to appear.

Now I remember why I hate MTV

To be fair, they did have a 30 minute special for her at the start of the season.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clowns watching Battle of the Bloodlines? Like 4 weeks in now

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clowns watching Battle of the Bloodlines? Like 4 weeks in now

Yes. Solid so far. But it was some straight up bullshit that they sent Leroy home because his cousin broke her toe. WTF! Tape that shit up and go.

Abram is gonna kill Thomas. That guy is legit crazy, its not just for TV. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that guy

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Abram is fucking nuts.

ckhokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is everyone so afraid to vote in Bananas and Vince? Vince may be the biggest dud in Challenge history.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is everyone so afraid to vote in Bananas and Vince? Vince may be the biggest dud in Challenge history.

It's not like these people are the most intellectually gifted. They've had numbers on Bananas all season yet they've fucked it up every time

ckhokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aneesa, Cara Maria, Jenna, Cory..

what a fuckin final.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aneesa, Cara Maria, Jenna, Cory..

what a fuckin final.

If you think that's bad, don't bother looking at the cast for next season. It might be the worst cast of all time

ckhokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think that's bad, don't bother looking at the cast for next season. It might be the worst cast of all time

Looks bad. I am annoyed they're really bringing back some of the freshmeat from Bloodlines.
The last 4 seasons of RW (which I watch to see who will be on The Challenge) have been absolute garbage, but why not just bring more cast from AYTO? That show isn't bad, and there are actually characters, personalities, rivalries, etc. that viewers know....not just a bunch of randoms.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks bad. I am annoyed they're really bringing back some of the freshmeat from Bloodlines.
The last 4 seasons of RW (which I watch to see who will be on The Challenge) have been absolute garbage, but why not just bring more cast from AYTO? That show isn't bad, and there are actually characters, personalities, rivalries, etc. that viewers know....not just a bunch of randoms.

The AYTO people are horrible. I made it half a season of that show before I bailed and none of them appearing on The Challenge has made me regret my decision. And the Bloodline people were pretty boring for the most part so yeah, next season is gonna suck since its loaded with them. I disagree on RW seasons though. They've had some people that could be good but for whatever reason, they haven't been on the shows. At least Tony is back. That dude is a walking disaster which makes for good TV. Less AYTO, tell Bananas to take a couple of seasons off, and work in a couple of older cast members (like Abe this year) and they'd be fine. It's getting too boring with the same people all the time.

ckhokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Tony is back. That dude is a walking disaster which makes for good TV.

Absolutely. There are plenty of recent RW characters that are fantastic for tv, but I can't think of a single one that was likable. God some of these people just make me anxious when I am watching, they're so bad

ckhokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rag-tag final

A rookie
Jenna (who is actually now 2 for 2 making finals)
Crazy Cara Maria

I wonder what they'd do if no one finishes?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rag-tag final

A rookie
Jenna (who is actually now 2 for 2 making finals)
Crazy Cara Maria

I wonder what they'd do if no one finishes?
Is Jenna the one that won battle of the exes? The one that got destroyed in the reunion because she decided to play the game against bananas (bananas was just butt-hurt that everyone was not playing to make sure HE won).

ckhokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jenna the one that won battle of the exes? The one that got destroyed in the reunion because she decided to play the game against bananas (bananas was just butt-hurt that everyone was not playing to make sure HE won).

Bananas won Battle of the Exes with Camilla. Jenna was in the finals of Battle of the Exes 2, but was disqualified when her pussyass partner wouldn't drink some gross shit.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bananas won Battle of the Exes with Camilla. Jenna was in the finals of Battle of the Exes 2, but was disqualified when her pussyass partner wouldn't drink some gross shit.
ah, OK...

Yea, I meant last season, whatever it was.