• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread The CBI Tourney thread!!!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you sir, surprising that my mind is still going so well at this time of night

Yeah I’m about to cash in. I’ve already written off the late games as games I won’t make. At least tonight.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I’m about to cash in. I’ve already written off the late games as games I won’t make. At least tonight.

Been trying to convince myself about how this is a once a year event, I can deal with being tired tomorrow I guess

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They put a fucking baptist school in California??
A D1 school. Liberty is baptist school in the NCAA Tournament.

California Baptist isn't a full D-1 member yet. They are in transition from Division II & play in the WAC, which will soon be welcoming another D-2 trans in Dixie St. (Utah). It'll be 3 or 4 years before the Lancers (CBU) will be eligible for the NCAA or NIT tourneys.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
California Baptist isn't a full D-1 member yet. They are in transition from Division II & play in the WAC, which will soon be welcoming another D-2 trans in Dixie St. (Utah). It'll be 3 or 4 years before the Lancers (CBU) will be eligible for the NCAA or NIT tourneys.

Expect a lot more of that in the coming decades. By the time America hits a Billion people it will be 30% Evangelical(which includes Baptists) and 30% Mormon. And no, the other 40% will not be Atheists(they will basically breed themselves out of existence, or not breed to be more accurate). The last 40% will be mostly Amish, but I don't think they play a lot of basketball, so....

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your semifinalists are Coastal Carolina, South Florida, DePaul, and Loyola Marymount. Coastal put a whoopin' on West Virginia. Man, WVU had a losing season, spent all that money just to say "We made the Postseason," got 1 win and then got humbled at home in a game that was broadcast for radio only.

Go Chants.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your semifinalists are Coastal Carolina, South Florida, DePaul, and Loyola Marymount. Coastal put a whoopin' on West Virginia. Man, WVU had a losing season, spent all that money just to say "We made the Postseason," got 1 win and then got humbled at home in a game that was broadcast for radio only.

Go Chants.

Yeah, shit happens. We’re a young team.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Chants.

Honestly, South Florida, DePaul and Loyola Marymount had themselves good seasons, all things considered. Glad they are still playing. Could be a nice building block to make the NIT or possibly NCAA tournament next season.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, South Florida, DePaul and Loyola Marymount had themselves good seasons, all things considered. Glad they are still playing. Could be a nice building block to make the NIT or possibly NCAA tournament next season.

The Blue Demons have been in dire need of a good season for a long time. They've been kind of a dumpster fire since the Great Midwest came and went.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Blue Demons have been in dire need of a good season for a long time. They've been kind of a dumpster fire since the Great Midwest came and went.

Yeah I think the last time they made the tournament was in 2005 as a member of CUSA. Just haven't had any success whatsoever in the Big East. This year finally felt like they were competitive on a nightly basis though.