• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bruins are not expecting Marc Savard to play in 2011-12.

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
BTW

Fuck you Cooke. There are 2 players that I would have liked to see injured for good.

Matt Cooke and Ulfy.

2 fucking tools that ruined great careers of good players. Yet I am waiting once again for Mario to defend Cooke and be the hypocrite he is while he cries about cheap shots as he employs the biggest cheap shot currently in the game.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
refresh my memory on how that series went after that goal?

Enjoy that memory cause I am going to relish the memory of sweeping you philthy phucks and going on to win the Stanley Cup.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet I am waiting once again for Mario to defend Cooke and be the hypocrite he is while he cries about cheap shots as he employs the biggest cheap shot currently in the game.

I don't think the Pens brought Steve MacIntyre on board this off-season for his goal scoring prowess...

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Pens brought Steve MacIntyre on board this off-season for his goal scoring prowess...

lol. I love how its the Pens fans all against fighting as well.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy that memory cause I am going to relish the memory of sweeping you philthy phucks and going on to win the Stanley Cup.

oh ya.. that was before your time :cool:

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't know what's worse. savard's career most likely over or the fact that matt cooke is still in the league

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking of being a smart ass and moving this thread to the Pens forum but that would be unprofessional of me. :ss:

That is funny but too bad we don't like Cooke either.

Sad that the NHL loses a player like Savard but we get to watch the likes of Cooke, Avery and Carcillo.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im loling more or less at the organization, not you fans.

Not trying to be a :ss: either but if the Penguins got rid of Cooke another NHL team would pick him up.

Most organizations bring in questionable players too bad the Penguins have the worst offender.

Lets hope MacIntyre he will rot the season away in the AHL.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go sit on your golf club phuck phace.

I think what Jeff is trying to say is this...

33kzuaw.jpg

;)

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to be a :ss: either but if the Penguins got rid of Cooke another NHL team would pick him up.

Most organizations bring in questionable players too bad the Penguins have the worst offender.

Lets hope MacIntyre he will rot the season away in the AHL.

I agree. Not a fan of bringing in an enforcer just for that cause.

I'm obviously not crazy about having Cooke on the team, but he is a legit NHL talent without the douche-baggery. He meshes well with Staal and Malkin, kills penalties very well, and he doesn't take a shift off. I'd easily rather Savard be in the league than Cooke, but I'm not going to act like the Pens keep Cooke on the roster just to injure opposing players. It is what it is, unfortunately.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Not a fan of bringing in an enforcer just for that cause.

I'm obviously not crazy about having Cooke on the team, but he is a legit NHL talent without the douche-baggery. He meshes well with Staal and Malkin, kills penalties very well, and he doesn't take a shift off. I'd easily rather Savard be in the league than Cooke, but I'm not going to act like the Pens keep Cooke on the roster just to injure opposing players. It is what it is, unfortunately.

Colin Campbell? Is that you?

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isnt a team in the NHL who wouldn't take Matt Cooke on their roster.

And i am not a Cooke lover, just a realist.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isnt a team in the NHL who wouldn't take Matt Cooke on their roster.

And i am not a Cooke lover, just a realist.

i think this sentiment gets overblown.. ever since people started using the saying 'loved by his team, hated by others', people have said 'well you'd love him if he were on your team'..

if agitators were so vital to a team, they'd make more money and have more trade value..

yes, he'd probably find a job if the pens cut him, but to say that there isn't a team in the NHL that wouldn't take cooke on their roster is an exaggeration

(not targetting you specifically, people do this all the time with their 'cheap-shot artists' and agitators, flyers fans did it with carcillo and people do it with pronger all the time)

i hate talbot and pronger and i hated carcillo (most of the time), and they all play(ed) for the flyers.. just because someone is dirty on an opposing team, doesn't mean people would like them if they were dirty on their team..

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think this sentiment gets overblown.. ever since people started using the saying 'loved by his team, hated by others', people have said 'well you'd love him if he were on your team'..

if agitators were so vital to a team, they'd make more money and have more trade value..

yes, he'd probably find a job if the pens cut him, but to say that there isn't a team in the NHL that wouldn't take cooke on their roster is an exaggeration

(not targetting you specifically, people do this all the time with their 'cheap-shot artists' and agitators, flyers fans did it with carcillo and people do it with pronger all the time)

i hate talbot and pronger and i hated carcillo (most of the time), and they all play(ed) for the flyers.. just because someone is dirty on an opposing team, doesn't mean people would like them if they were dirty on their team..

i can see your point, but cooke is a proven pk'er and a good grinding forward who can play the game at a decent level if he would check his lack of brain at the door. Just throw out his past history and see the talent and what he brings to a team and i honestly believe 29 other teams in the NHL would take him in a heartbeat.

same can be said for avery, ott, carcillo, et al...