• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Boston Red Sox: MLB's best team. Celtics in 5?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have. But when it got serious I no longer did. Not in a gay marriage debate would I ever. Mainly because I agree with their rights are being denied with the status quo also because I know it would take any value my argument had away.

Could you please elaborate on exactly what "right" is denied a gay couple?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To who? The guy comparing gay sex to child and animal fucking? Not too worried about that whack job's opinion. Just fun poking at ya

The only comparisons being made is the fact that they are all unnatural, the fact that they are all genetically inborn, and the fact that not a sole would be calling one a hero, athlete or otherwise, if they admitted to any of those other unnatural sexual proclivities...

Sucking the cock of another consenting, adult male seems to be the only unnatural sexual proclivity that grants a person hero status apparently.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So again, we're back to legality.

"Why do you want to deny the rights of a child? His or her right to love freely with whomever they choose. You can't help who you fall in love with. It just happens naturally, and who are we to judge the love that they feel?"

Right?

Round and round. It's wrong because children don't have the mental capacity to consent to a sexual relationship. It's this understanding that has caused the lawmakers to determine that it should be illegal. Just like children aren't deemed to have the mental capacity to vote intelligently, drink alcohol, drive a car, serve in certain public positions, etc. It's why, in statutory r*pe cases, there is no defense of "but we're really in love".

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like me and Self are he only heteros here. The rest of you phegs want to talk about pheg stuff. Phegs.

Lol no way I am an ex equal opportunity pagina pounder. I just dont see the harm in allowing two consenting adults getting married.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only comparisons being made is the fact that they are all unnatural, the fact that they are all genetically inborn, and the fact that not a sole would be calling one a hero, athlete or otherwise, if they admitted to any of those other unnatural sexual proclivities...

Sucking the cock of another consenting, adult male seems to be the only unnatural sexual proclivity that grants a person hero status apparently.

Wah

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like me and Self are he only heteros here. The rest of you phegs want to talk about pheg stuff. Phegs.

I'm just enjoying watching people spin around in a circle (not on a cock) when they laughably call a guy a "hero" or "courageous" for proclaiming to a reporter that he sucks dick.

"One unnatural behavior is great, as long as someone else consents and it's legal...but another? Whoooooa there!"

But yeah...no more cock sucking discussion.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just enjoying watching people spin around in a circle (not on a cock) when they laughably call a guy a "hero" or "courageous" for proclaiming to a reporter that he sucks dick.

"One unnatural behavior is great, as long as someone else consents and it's legal...but another? Whoooooa there!"

But yeah...no more cock sucking discussion.

Hes no hero in my world but I can understand why he would be for other phegs. I cannot understand why it would anger someone though.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round and round. It's wrong because children don't have the mental capacity to consent to a sexual relationship. It's this understanding that has caused the lawmakers to determine that it should be illegal. Just like children aren't deemed to have the mental capacity to vote intelligently, drink alcohol, drive a car, serve in certain public positions

Says who?

Lawmakers? :laugh3:

There are millions of people out there who can legally consent, but have less of a "mental capacity" then a better than average child.

Again, you're applauding one unnatural act, simply because of the legal status of the act.

It doesn't make the act, or the participants, worthy of "hero" status.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes no hero in my world but I can understand why he would be for other phegs. I cannot understand why it would anger someone though.

It doesn't anger me.

This whole thing began when I said it was a joke to call a guy "courageous" or "heroic" simply because he admitted to having sex with men.

I said that anybody who bought this drivel are just sucked into the media spin on the matter, which is nothing but agenda driven.

There's nothing heroic or courageous about admitting you're gay, that you're straight, or that you stick hamsters in your ass.

It's just media driven bullshit. That's all I was trying to prove.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Astros are drilling Andy Pettitte (and not in a pheg way. Sorry, pheg-talk hearters).

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says who?

There are millions of people out there who can legally consent, but have less of a "mental capacity" then a better than average child.

Again, you're applauding one unnatural act, simply because of the legal status of the act.

I don't even disagree with your overall point here

But Comparing it Pedophilia? Come on, there are Victims, Shit does Damage to a Kids Psychology, even in cases where they agreed to it...

Gay Sex is a Victim-less act... Pedophilia is not. You could many routes with your argument to unnatural acts. But I'm gonna call BS if your going to tie it to Pedo's..

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says who?

I'm not applauding him one way or another. As Cowboy said [ugh] he probably is more of a hero to other gays or other people that feel they are in some disfavored minority.

I was simply trying to explain to you why the analogy of homosexuality between two consenting adults and pedophilia is not a good one.

To the extent you deem homosexuality "unnatural" fine. But so are a lot of sexual kinks that go on between men and women.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't anger me.

This whole thing began when I said it was a joke to call a guy "courageous" or "heroic" simply because he admitted to having sex with men.

I said that anybody who bought this drivel are just sucked into the media spin on the matter, which is nothing but agenda driven.

There's nothing heroic or courageous about admitting you're gay, that you're straight, or that you stick hamsters in your ass.

It's just media driven bullshit. That's all I was trying to prove.

Well you are denying the facts in an angry tone. That's all I'm proving.