• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Boston Red Sox: MLB's best team. Celtics in 5?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why?

You don't think pedophilia is genetic? It absolutely is.

Why do you think these people CAN"T stop? Ever? They all say so.

I'm not saying that if you're gay that you automatically qualify as a *********, but what I am saying is that they're both genetically inborn in people, and that they're both completely un-natural.

They're just, like gays, straights, and necros, doing what comes naturally. Right?

So you have no problem with pedophiles? Or someone like Jeffrey Dahmer raping/eating a bunch of boys? That was genetic, too, right? Doesn't mean it's acceptable behavior.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the acts involves consenting adult humans. The others don't. Perhaps if they invent a rooster translator and the rooster is all for it, it won't carry a social stigma. But you'd have to ask Rock.

So now you're worried about the consent of the rooster?

And as for pedos, many pedos have the consent of their partners.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And nice to see that you're a dumbass.

There isn't a group of people that identify people by gender, race, or sexual orientation more often or with a more condescending view than the American liberal.

"Without me, you couldn't possibly make a life for yourself. Poor thing"

60 years ago you would have been bitching about having blacks, Asians and Dominicans in MLB, too. You would have equated them playing to George Mikan fucking pelicans.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you're worried about the consent of the rooster?

And as for pedos, many pedos have the consent of their partners.

As with statutory r*pe, children legally can't give consent even if they theoretically would.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have no problem with pedophiles? Or someone like Jeffrey Dahmer raping/eating a bunch of boys? That was genetic, too, right? Doesn't mean it's acceptable behavior.

No. I don't.

But the argument for gays that most will make is "They're in love. Who are we to judge the love between two people. It's just who they are. They can't help it"

A) Fags who fuck are as likely to be in love as straights who fuck

B) It's judged because homosexuality defies all laws of nature

C) Just because another person consents to partaking in un-natural behavior with another person doesn't make who they are any more natural

and

D) People with other un-natural sexual proclivities can't help themselves either.

Which is the whole point of bringing the others up.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
60 years ago you would have been bitching about having blacks, Asians and Dominicans in MLB, too. You would have equated them playing to George Mikan fucking pelicans.

Yeah.

Nice leap.

Dumbass.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As with statutory r*pe, children legally can't give consent even if they theoretically would.

So like I said before, we're back to simple legality.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I don't.

But the argument for gays that most will make is "They're in love. Who are we to judge the love between two people. It's just who they are. They can't help it"

C) Just because another person consents to partaking in un-natural behavior with another person doesn't make who they are any more natural

and

D) People with other un-natural sexual proclivities can't help themselves either.

So your claim is that humans are the only animals to have homosexual sex.?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you use the term fag in a gay marriage debate, you are not allowed to differentiate yourself from the biggots that didnt want interracial marriages. The bigotry is all the same.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So like I said before, we're back to simple legality.

Well, the reason we have statutory r*pe laws, why we treat juvenile offenders differently from adults, is because there is a widely held belief that under a certain age, one simply does not have the intelligence, knowledge, wisdom, to make informed choices. And the law recognizes this.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the reason we have statutory r*pe laws, why we treat juvenile offenders differently from adults, is because there is a widely held belief that under a certain age, one simply does not have the intelligence, knowledge, wisdom, to make informed choices. And the law recognizes this.

This needs to explained???

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you use the term fag in a gay marriage debate, you are not allowed to differentiate yourself as the biggots that didnt want interracial marriages. The bigotry is all the same.

Sure hypocrite.

You used the term fag a week or two ago, and I mocked you for it, pointing out how lucky the community is that a "gay rights champion" such as yourself was pushing their cause.

Somebody called you a horrible troll last week. They were right. You're not very good.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I don't.

and

Bigot

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Who are we to judge the love shared between two people?"

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure hypocrite.

You used the term fag a week or two ago, and I mocked you for it, pointing out how lucky the community is that a "gay rights champion" such as yourself was pushing their cause.

Somebody called you a horrible troll last week. They were right. You're not very good.

I may have. But when it got serious I no longer did. Not in a gay marriage debate would I ever. Mainly because I agree with their rights are being denied with the status quo also because I know it would take any value my argument had away.