• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Boston Red Sox: MLB's best team. Celtics in 5?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even disagree with your overall point here

But Comparing it Pedophilia? Come on, there are Victims, Shit does Damage to a Kids Psychology, even in cases where they agreed to it...

Gay Sex is a Victim-less act... Pedophilia is not. You could many routes with your argument to unnatural acts. But I'm gonna call BS if your going to tie it to Pedo's..

In some cases yes. In some cases no...on all that you described.

The only similarities between homosexuality and pedophilia are that they are inborn into certain people and yes, they are unnatural.

I only brought that, and the other unnatural sexual proclivities up to illustrate that just because "people are in love" and "that's just the way they are naturally" and "they can't help it" does not excuse behavior, or deems it "unworthy of judgement" from the vast majority of society...whether people want to admit it or not.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In some cases yes. In some cases no...on all that you described.

The only similarities between homosexuality and pedophilia are that they are inborn into certain people and yes, they are unnatural.

I only brought that, and the other unnatural sexual proclivities up to illustrate that just because "people are in love" and "that's just the way they are naturally" and "they can't help it" does not excuse behavior, or deems it "unworthy of judgement" from the vast majority of society...whether people want to admit it or not.

In the same sense having your wife suck your cock is the same as pedophilia.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not applauding him one way or another. As Cowboy said [ugh] he probably is more of a hero to other gays or other people that feel they are in some disfavored minority.

I was simply trying to explain to you why the analogy of homosexuality between two consenting adults and pedophilia is not a good one.

To the extent you deem homosexuality "unnatural" fine. But so are a lot of sexual kinks that go on between men and women.

Homosexuality is not a kink. It's the basic desire of some people. Just as pedophilia and necrophilia are to some people.

Foot worship is a kink.

Gerbils in your ass is a kink.

Tit fucking is a kink.

Sex, when you get down to it, is to continue the species. Nothing more. We've obviously made it more than that as human beings, but that doesn't erase what it's designed to be at its core.

Hence, homosexuality is unnatural.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However science have proved humans are not the only species to have sex for pleasure or with the same sex. There goes that whole unnatural debate.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the same sense having your wife suck your cock is the same as pedophilia.

The history of oral sex in a relationship:

First six months - oral is always part of foreplay. The girl swallows.

6-to marriage - oral is still fairly frequent but the girl has stop swallowing

The last few weeks prior to marriage - oral increases in frequency

First year of marriage - noticeable drop off in oral. Girl hasn't swallowed in what seems like years

Seconds year of marriage - oral is set aside for social occasions only

2+ years of marriage - Oral? What the hell is that? Didn't she used to love to give head? No, she just convinced you that she loved to give head. Big, big difference.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same-Sex Behavior Found in Nearly All Animals | LiveScience

HomeSpaceAnimalsHealthEnvironmentTechnologyCultureHistoryStrange NewsQuizzesVideoImagesTopicsShop

Gay Animals: Alternate Lifestyles in the Wild

Top 10 Swingers of the Animal Kingdom

Why So Many Animals Evolved to Masturbate
Article:
Same-Sex Behavior Found in Nearly All Animals
LiveScience StaffDate: 16 June 2009 Time: 08:02 AM ET
inShare

This photo shows a female-female pair of Laysan Albatross. Females cooperatively build nests and rear young when males are scarce. Scientists said nearly all animal species exhibit same-sex behavior.
CREDIT: Eric VanderWerf
Examples of same-sex behavior can be found in almost all species in the animal kingdom — from worms to frogs to birds — making the practice nearly universal among animals, according to a new review of research on the topic.

"It's clear that same-sex sexual behavior extends far beyond the well-known examples that dominate both the scientific and popular literature: for example, bonobos, dolphins, penguins and fruit flies," said Nathan Bailey, a postdoctoral researcher at the University of California, Riverside.

Same-sex behaviors in different species are not all equivalent, the review finds. For instance, male fruit flies sometimes court other male flies, but this behavior is due to a missing gene that gives the flies the ability to distinguish between sexes, said Bailey, a co-author of the review. "That is very different from male bottlenose dolphins, who engage in same-sex interactions to facilitate group bonding, or female Laysan Albatross that can remain pair-bonded for life," he added.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However science have proved humans are not the only species to have sex for pleasure or with the same sex. There goes that whole unnatural debate.

Yeah.

It's natural to not procreate your species. :clap:

All this proves is that unnatural behavior is not limited to humans.

But, any moron could have figured that out without me explaining it to them.

Right?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

It's natural to not procreate your species. :clap:

All this proves is that unnatural behavior is not limited to humans.

But, any moron could have figured that out without me explaining it to them.

Right?

How are you defining unnatural then? There are a few definitions and if you argue it is not in the nature of a gay guy to blow another gay, perhaps you should keep talking to that 8 year old.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you're back to legality of one un-natural sexual lifestyle as opposed to another.

You going to argue that homosexuality is natural?

Not genetically inborn, but the way of nature?

And you're saying that if enough people approve and accept it, then you're alright with it. Or did I read that wrong?

So we're back to "media lemming"...Right?

Are u trying to say here that homosexuality is a choice?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are you defining unnatural then? There are a few definitions and anyone that argues it is not in the nature of a gay guy to blow another gay, perhaps you should keep talking to that 8 year old.

We are all made with reproductive organs. Humans, goats, chickens, and mosquitoes.

These organs are designed to procreate with the opposite sex, thus keeping your species from extinction.

That's nature.

You cannot do this with a member of the same sex. That's not nature, whether it feels good, feels natural, feels right or not.

You should have paid better attention in elementary bio.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So fucking animals is an acquired taste? Really?

Why?

And why is Sandusky the subject of scorn, ridicule, and prison just for doing what comes natural to him? Why is he denied rights just for being himself?

I mean, he was just doing what came natural right?

Oh yeah. You answered that. Because it's illegal. Right?

Yup... You're comparing Jason Collins to Jerry Sandusky...

hence why Jason Collins is being layered with adjectives like "heroic"

because some people in America compare him to pedophiles...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup... You're comparing Jason Collins to Jerry Sandusky...

hence why Jason Collins is being layered with adjectives like "heroic"

because some people in America compare him to pedophiles...

"If I see people accept it, then it must be ok!"

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are all made with reproductive organs. Humans, goats, chickens, and mosquitoes.

These organs are designed to procreate with the opposite sex, thus keeping your species from extinction.

That's nature.

You cannot do this with a member of the same sex. That's not nature, whether it feels good, feels natural, feels right or not.

You should have paid better attention in elementary bio.

Its also nature for us to use those organs for pleasure not just procreation. Your BS argument was squashed a long time ago. Smarten up, dumbass.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its also nature for us to use those organs for pleasure not just procreation. Your BS argument was squashed a long time ago. Smarten up, dumbass.

No, they're not.

Humans, goats, cows, and bumble bees have discovered that the act can be pleasurable.

Doesn't refute what the purpose of these organs are for, and when you get down to it, why we're alive.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most animals cannot understand that by having sex, they will reproduce. It is said that reproduction in animals is a natural instinct. In fact, this natural instinct is pleasure (orgasm). It is possible that species become extinct because they don't see any pleasure in having sex. Species that evolved having the ability to feel orgasm, are those who do it often, and thus reproduce (reproduction not being their primary goal). In fact I believe that all species do it for pleasure. Only humans have sex with the goal of reproduction, and maybe dolphins, bonobos, rats or other thinking species.

Species other than humans that have sex for pleasure - by George Efstathiou - Helium

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what are we talking about tonight?

The "courage" and "heroic" act of admitting to a reporter that you're sexually attracted to men.

What a "leader"

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I don't.

But the argument for gays that most will make is "They're in love. Who are we to judge the love between two people. It's just who they are. They can't help it"

A) Fags who fuck are as likely to be in love as straights who fuck

B) It's judged because homosexuality defies all laws of nature

C) Just because another person consents to partaking in un-natural behavior with another person doesn't make who they are any more natural

and

D) People with other un-natural sexual proclivities can't help themselves either.

Which is the whole point of bringing the others up.

trying to have a conversation about homosexuality with a person who uses the word fag as liberally as you do is akin to trying to have a discussion about race equality with someone who says n***** all the time.