• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Boston Red Sox: MLB's best team. Celtics in 5?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they're not.

Humans, goats, cows, and bumble bees have discovered that the act can be pleasurable.

Doesn't refute what the purpose of these organs are for, and when you get down to it, why we're alive.

Scientists dont believe that. Animals have sex for pleasure. They aren't smart enough to understand kids pop out. Science proved that. Your argument is so archaic dude.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most animals cannot understand that by having sex, they will reproduce. It is said that reproduction in animals is a natural instinct. In fact, this natural instinct is pleasure (orgasm). It is possible that species become extinct because they don't see any pleasure in having sex. Species that evolved having the ability to feel orgasm, are those who do it often, and thus reproduce (reproduction not being their primary goal). In fact I believe that all species do it for pleasure. Only humans have sex with the goal of reproduction, and maybe dolphins, bonobos, rats or other thinking species.

Species other than humans that have sex for pleasure - by George Efstathiou - Helium

Uh yeah.

"One scientist said it. It must be true!"

I guess this guy could also decipher that ever elusive consent of the rooster? :laugh3:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One Scientist doesn't believe that. Animals have sex for pleasure. One Scientist hypothesized that. My argument is such a fallacy dude.

Accurate

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trying to have a conversation about homosexuality with a person who uses the word fag as liberally as you do is akin to trying to have a discussion about race equality with someone who says n***** all the time.

"I have nothing, so I'll call you a uh....let me dig up something....a homophobe! Yeah! you're a homophobe"

This is the preferred tactic of people who cannot refute what is being said to them.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you please elaborate on exactly what "right" is denied a gay couple?

How bout the right to not be called "faggot" and be beaten bloody for having the nerve to breathe public air?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were Talking about how JD is going to give me Zimmerman for Cingrani.

Also how much Pettitte must suck for giving up 3 runs to the Astro's

Ryan?

Fuck that. I currently have fucking Juan Francisco at 3B.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Astros 5, Fraudkees* 0

Anyone ever fuck a brussel sprout?

"I would, but only if it's legal of course"

Would I be considered heroic if I told a reporter about it?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I have nothing, so I'll call you a uh....let me dig up something....a homophobe! Yeah! you're a homophobe"

This is the preferred tactic of people who cannot refute what is being said to them.

Nah thats not me. That term doesnt fit. You people aren't scared just really dumb.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only comparisons being made is the fact that they are all unnatural, the fact that they are all genetically inborn, and the fact that not a sole would be calling one a hero, athlete or otherwise, if they admitted to any of those other unnatural sexual proclivities...

Sucking the cock of another consenting, adult male seems to be the only unnatural sexual proclivity that grants a person hero status apparently.

"unnatural"... Well I hope u don't like flying on planes, getting your dick sucked, fucking a woman's ass or anything else that is not "natural"...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just enjoying watching people spin around in a circle (not on a cock) when they laughably call a guy a "hero" or "courageous" for proclaiming to a reporter that he sucks dick.

"One unnatural behavior is great, as long as someone else consents and it's legal...but another? Whoooooa there!"

But yeah...no more cock sucking discussion.

We applaud them for coming out in a country filled with people who hate them, despite not knowing or understanding them.... For no reason.... Other than their sexuality...

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun stuff!

A wild pack of pheg-talk hearters. Their bigotry toward sports-talk hearters is blatantly obvious.

In their honor, I'd like to dedicate the song, Kung Fu Fighting. I'm going to change the words in the first line of the chorus:

Everybody was pheg-talk heart-i-i-ing,

sing it with me!!

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is denying that species have sex for pleasure.

What you're denying is what reproductive organs are designed for.

And while pleasure can be derived from reproductive organs, pleasure is not what they are ultimately designed for.

Prove it. Also who is the designer? Need some quote links from that being.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says who?

Lawmakers? :laugh3:

There are millions of people out there who can legally consent, but have less of a "mental capacity" then a better than average child.

Again, you're applauding one unnatural act, simply because of the legal status of the act.

It doesn't make the act, or the participants, worthy of "hero" status.

People who relentlessly argue edge cases to make their point... Don't have a point...they have their belief...