• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Blacklist

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still enjoy Spader, but it's wearing thin overall.

Supposedly Tom is going to get his own spinoff show.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still watch because I have no life, but I wouldn't miss her if she stayed dead.

IDK, I agree that she is not a strong character... But I cant imagine the show continuing without her... and it would be a disappointment for her to die with her never knowing her connection with Red... So she really has to still be alive, just hope they do the bringing back to life in a good way, and not one that we have seen millions of times before...

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, I agree that she is not a strong character... But I cant imagine the show continuing without her... and it would be a disappointment for her to die with her never knowing her connection with Red... So she really has to still be alive, just hope they do the bringing back to life in a good way, and not one that we have seen millions of times before...

It would be nice to have a couple of questions answered but.....

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just started watching this yesterday. I've finished the 2nd episode. Seems ok so far, and is a show my wife likes and I can deal with watching it with her.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just started watching this yesterday. I've finished the 2nd episode. Seems ok so far, and is a show my wife likes and I can deal with watching it with her.

For a network show, it's top-notch. Putting it up against the best cable shows, not so strong perhaps.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still watch because I have no life, but I wouldn't miss her if she stayed dead.

I will miss her. Dont know if she will be alive this week or for the finale, but that ER doc liked Lizzie too much, liked Tom, I thought he was Reds on call ER guy because he had a debt to Red, but I think he shot her up with that stuff that slows the heartbeat and she will be alive and well, the only way she figures she could get away from Red. It might have all been done by her mom. On a side note I wont be surprised if that other hottie that is all into Tom might also be a half sister. But if its all the douche and no Megan Boone forget about this show.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will miss her. Dont know if she will be alive this week or for the finale, but that ER doc liked Lizzie too much, liked Tom, I thought he was Reds on call ER guy because he had a debt to Red, but I think he shot her up with that stuff that slows the heartbeat and she will be alive and well, the only way she figures she could get away from Red. It might have all been done by her mom. On a side note I wont be surprised if that other hottie that is all into Tom might also be a half sister. But if its all the douche and no Megan Boone forget about this show.

All possible of course given how unreal TV life is....

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, that was sure a wild episode. Megan Boone still in the credits

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, that was sure a wild episode. Megan Boone still in the credits

Looks like they took her off the promo art for the show though since it was only James Spader now. Still think she'll be back at some point though.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I hate James Spader, hated everything he was in, but Megan Boone keeps me interested like a reachable Brooke Burke.

I am kind of the opposite, I really like Spader and he is the only reason I continue to watch the show. Even if Boone is a good actor, her character is weak IMO. Really, the writing for the show is sort of weak, I mean how long do they expect to drag out the Liz-Red relationship thing. You are only going to keep peoples attention so long with something like that before they give up on you. It's like they don't want to reveal that plot line because they are not sure what they would do after that reveal. They also seemed to have moved away from the premise of the show, "The Blacklist."

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am kind of the opposite, I really like Spader and he is the only reason I continue to watch the show. Even if Boone is a good actor, her character is weak IMO. Really, the writing for the show is sort of weak, I mean how long do they expect to drag out the Liz-Red relationship thing. You are only going to keep peoples attention so long with something like that before they give up on you. It's like they don't want to reveal that plot line because they are not sure what they would do after that reveal. They also seemed to have moved away from the premise of the show, "The Blacklist."

I just thought they got too tied up the blacklist and using the team to get revenge on Reds enemies. Eventually they were going to figure it out and stop so Tom and Lizzie and the baby staying a step ahead of Red will give the show some place to go. It was just interesting how Red was having the same conversation that he had with her when he chose Lizzie before.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But that's what happens to all these types of shows. You start out episodic, laying the groundwork of the show, with hints of the larger story arcs. Then you get into those arcs as the seasons go by.

How can you then go back to being episodic? I mean you can have those weekly villains, but overall you have to stick with those story arcs, or you got nothing.

Just means these shows have a shelf life. I watch GRIMM, and it's going through the same thing. They can't go back to just episodic shows, so they get more and more ridiculous with the larger storyline.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's what happens to all these types of shows. You start out episodic, laying the groundwork of the show, with hints of the larger story arcs. Then you get into those arcs as the seasons go by.

How can you then go back to being episodic? I mean you can have those weekly villains, but overall you have to stick with those story arcs, or you got nothing.

Just means these shows have a shelf life. I watch GRIMM, and it's going through the same thing. They can't go back to just episodic shows, so they get more and more ridiculous with the larger storyline.

It is the same thing with Person of Interest. The first couple seasons were more case of the week and then seasons 3 and 4 were the main storyline. I don't see this upcoming final season being any different.

Grimm still usually has the case of the week though and then does their other drawn out storylines a bit throughout the episode.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked when they all get tied together though. we got this guy, but he was still working with that guy. that kabul kinda led to that. I still dont think we know who was sending that black guy( Idont know is it mr solomon or baz) around to do their bidding yet. There is still a story to tell, but now Spader will need to trust another person taking lizzies role in the FBI. It seems Navabi could do that, and then have scenes of Lizzie and Tom with the baby somewhere else, until it comes to a head and her Mother still is alive.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there are 2 big question, for me at this point...

1) When does the audience learn that Lizzie is not actually dead?

2) When does Red learn she is not really dead?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there are 2 big question, for me at this point...

1) When does the audience learn that Lizzie is not actually dead?

2) When does Red learn she is not really dead?

My guess is that it'll be in the season 4 opening episode when the audience finds out.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many will Red kill for keeping it from him?

My bet is Toms old Flame blondie is with her. Kinda disappointed someone else was fingered as the guy that wanted her kidnapped. Is he a guy like Red that has knowledge of her youth and wants to protect her from Red? Can he actually end up being good for her?

Decent episode, was waiting for Famke's eyes to go black ala xmen a few times last night.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering who's going to eventually get the killshot in on Matias Solomon. My guess is Dembe.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost interest halfway into season 2.

I didn't care about any of the characters anymore, and actually just hoped they all die.