• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would like to be +500 for the B1G

our big dogs let us down
Michigan is more of a chihuahua. It thinks it’s a big dog but in reality it is anything but.

Reactions: gob

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamler declaring for the draft is a pretty big blow for Penn State.

Reactions: gob

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamler declaring for the draft is a pretty big blow for Penn State.
Thought I saw over the weekend that Davis and Myers will be back next year, which is huge for the o-line.

Surprisingly, Chase still hasn't declared. Still fully expect him to, but odd that he hasn't started the process yet.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to switch to Army/Navy and just spam tf out of the RB core and spam passes to Freiermuth.

I don't expect the offense to remain 100%, but your new OC isn't known for throwing to the TE, he didn't at western MI or MN

Obviously the PSU offense can ignore freiermuth, but I'll be mildly curious to see your offense

Instead of releasing limegrover, I think you should've promoted him to OC :)

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think maybe JimmyJam should stop trying to top his mentor, Schembechler...didn't he go like 4-12 or so in his bowl games?

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana blew it

B1G 4-5 In bowls

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, now that 2019 is in the books...what's in store for the 2020 season

OSU will just reload...as usual
Mich - Can they get over the hump of OSU...will they start the season better than 2019
Penn St - Keep moving forward and stay in the hunt with OSU
Mich St - Can they find an O...what's returning
IU - Are they building something or did they get the luck of schedule timing
Maryland - Can they get something going after Sept
Rutgers - At some point they need to put something in place to build a program, right?
Wisconsin - They are who they are, I don't see that changing
Minnesota - Is Fleck close to taking UW off it's seat in the west?
Iowa - They are who they are, do they have some new horses to move them up
Illinois - Can Lovie build off his win vs UW and a bowling season
Nebraska - Are these guys going to put down the papers and actually get to work
Purdue - Brohm needs to get something going
Northwestern - From west crown to cellar in one year, does Fitz make a comeback with his team

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, now that 2019 is in the books...what's in store for the 2020 season

OSU will just reload...as usual
Mich - Can they get over the hump of OSU...will they start the season better than 2019
Penn St - Keep moving forward and stay in the hunt with OSU
Mich St - Can they find an O...what's returning
IU - Are they building something or did they get the luck of schedule timing
Maryland - Can they get something going after Sept
Rutgers - At some point they need to put something in place to build a program, right?
Wisconsin - They are who they are, I don't see that changing
Minnesota - Is Fleck close to taking UW off it's seat in the west?
Iowa - They are who they are, do they have some new horses to move them up
Illinois - Can Lovie build off his win vs UW and a bowling season
Nebraska - Are these guys going to put down the papers and actually get to work
Purdue - Brohm needs to get something going
Northwestern - From west crown to cellar in one year, does Fitz make a comeback with his team

Pretty much nailed it.

In the west I see Wi/MN being the favorites again. Iowa loses a lot of talent including their starting QB.

East-I don't see anyone getting by tOHSU, but you never know

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU will just reload...as usual - They slip a it but not enough for anybody to catch them
Mich - Can they get over the hump of OSU...will they start the season better than 2019 - Dropping another notch
Penn St - Keep moving forward and stay in the hunt with OSU - about to become scary
Mich St - Can they find an O...what's returning - Dantonio COY
IU - Are they building something or did they get the luck of schedule timing - Threaten Michigan
Maryland - Can they get something going after Sept - Locksley is doing a Lovie job. May take 5 years to be competitive
Rutgers - At some point they need to put something in place to build a program, right? - As much as I hate to say this about any program, but 4 wins seems to be their ceiling
Wisconsin - They are who they are, I don't see that changing - No JT type talent, Oline will be more than awesome. The QB(Mertz) takes over
Minnesota - Is Fleck close to taking UW off it's seat in the west? - Still got those WRs, but do they have a QB to get them the ball.
Iowa - They are who they are, do they have some new horses to move them up - Slipping next year
Illinois - Can Lovie build off his win vs UW and a bowling season - Going to go full RPO next year. At least it will be entertaining
Nebraska - Are these guys going to put down the papers and actually get to work - .500 or bust
Purdue - Brohm needs to get something going - They get theor IR receivers back. See a lot of 40-40 games
Northwestern - From west crown to cellar in one year, does Fitz make a comeback with his team - Rebuild off the rebuild. Transfer QB didn't work out.

I see 4 10+ win teams, and everybody but Rutgers right around .500.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU will just reload...as usual - They slip a it but not enough for anybody to catch them
Mich - Can they get over the hump of OSU...will they start the season better than 2019 - Dropping another notch
Penn St - Keep moving forward and stay in the hunt with OSU - about to become scary
Mich St - Can they find an O...what's returning - Dantonio COY
IU - Are they building something or did they get the luck of schedule timing - Threaten Michigan
Maryland - Can they get something going after Sept - Locksley is doing a Lovie job. May take 5 years to be competitive
Rutgers - At some point they need to put something in place to build a program, right? - As much as I hate to say this about any program, but 4 wins seems to be their ceiling
Wisconsin - They are who they are, I don't see that changing - No JT type talent, Oline will be more than awesome. The QB(Mertz) takes over
Minnesota - Is Fleck close to taking UW off it's seat in the west? - Still got those WRs, but do they have a QB to get them the ball.
Iowa - They are who they are, do they have some new horses to move them up - Slipping next year
Illinois - Can Lovie build off his win vs UW and a bowling season - Going to go full RPO next year. At least it will be entertaining
Nebraska - Are these guys going to put down the papers and actually get to work - .500 or bust
Purdue - Brohm needs to get something going - They get theor IR receivers back. See a lot of 40-40 games
Northwestern - From west crown to cellar in one year, does Fitz make a comeback with his team - Rebuild off the rebuild. Transfer QB didn't work out.

I see 4 10+ win teams, and everybody but Rutgers right around .500.

Tanner Morgan is a fine QB

upload_2020-1-3_12-18-4.png

He'll be a junior and should be locked in as starter. QB is least of my worries for MN