• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why the fuck does that stupid idiot go and do a talk show and make himself and the University look like a bunch of douche bags. i made it 1000% clear that I was talking about not just this interview but you keep sticking to your guns that Harbaugh is perfect and his doucheyness and being an asshole for the entire country to see and hear is good for the program.
So, now that you're proven wrong you get all pissed about something else?

Yup, Michigan being in the spotlight is good for the program. People who like Michigan find it funny and people who don't like Michigan think it's bad. But recruits, who probably like Michigan already if they're considering coming here, also probably find it funny. Harbaugh's a weird dude, but that's part of his charm and why he succeeds everywhere he goes. There's going to be a million other things just like this interview that can be chalked up to weird guy Harbaugh and they'll all be equally as weird and funny.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, now that you're proven wrong you get all pissed about something else?

Yup, Michigan being in the spotlight is good for the program. People who like Michigan find it funny and people who don't like Michigan think it's bad. But recruits, who probably like Michigan already if they're considering coming here, also probably find it funny. Harbaugh's a weird dude, but that's part of his charm and why he succeeds everywhere he goes. There's going to be a million other things just like this interview that can be chalked up to weird guy Harbaugh and they'll all be equally as weird and funny.

What have you proving me wrong on? I stated he throws temper tantrums, you admitted he throws temper tantrums. Your original post was "He does not throw tantrums". After pointing out that he does indeed throw tantrums, by Wamu and the original post is quoted in post 248, you had to go and edit your post to include, "in this interview." Your boy is about as stable as John L Smith, so we should be expecting slaps to the face by 2017. Where exactly did you show that Harbaugh doesn't throw tantrums, otherwise, I was right.

You say it is good for the program for him to be making a complete ass of himself for the world to see and for talk show hosts to be recommending that recruits go to Ohio State, do you think it could be bad for players who are on the fence about where to go? Could it be possible that a coach who can't keep it together for 10 minutes with a sports talkshow host leaves a bad impression with parents who are sending their son hundreds or thousands of miles to college, who they think has a chance of going pro, are listening to this? Congratulations that your locks might like this immature behavior but what about everyone else that Harbaugh is trying to wrangle for recruiting classes? Does Harbaugh think he is Greg Popovich? I'm sorry but he has a lot more to prove to be on Pop's level.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What have you proving me wrong on? I stated he throws temper tantrums, you admitted he throws temper tantrums. Your original post was "He does not throw tantrums". After pointing out that he does indeed throw tantrums, by Wamu and the original post is quoted in post 248, you had to go and edit your post to include, "in this interview." Your boy is about as stable as John L Smith, so we should be expecting slaps to the face by 2017. Where exactly did you show that Harbaugh doesn't throw tantrums, otherwise, I was right.

You say it is good for the program for him to be making a complete ass of himself for the world to see and for talk show hosts to be recommending that recruits go to Ohio State, do you think it could be bad for players who are on the fence about where to go? Could it be possible that a coach who can't keep it together for 10 minutes with a sports talkshow host leaves a bad impression with parents who are sending their son hundreds or thousands of miles to college, who they think has a chance of going pro, are listening to this? Congratulations that your locks might like this immature behavior but what about everyone else that Harbaugh is trying to wrangle for recruiting classes? Does Harbaugh think he is Greg Popovich? I'm sorry but he has a lot more to prove to be on Pop's level.
You're wrong because you went off on a tangent about how I didn't think he had tantrums, which was untrue. At least I'm big enough to admit when I missread something wrong or was just wrong all together.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what's next week's "big" announcement?

Crazy Jimbo will be ordered by the NCAA to wear a straight jacket on the sideline when the Buckeyes visit the bigSHIThouse on 11/28 & leave w/ a W.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy Jimbo will be ordered by the NCAA to wear a straight jacket on the sideline when the Buckeyes visit the bigSHIThouse on 11/28 & leave w/ a W.

Dream on, Wamu. LOL.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dream on, Wamu. LOL.

Well to be fair I'm pretty sure the meeeechegan coaching staff will have him wearing a straight jacket on the sideline weeks before the regular season ends. Maybe someone will tie his shoes together, now that would be funny.:D

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what's next week's "big" announcement?
We are excommunicating Penn St from the B1G :hope:

In all seriousness I think it's just the official announcement from Brax. Hopefully he announces he'll be moving positions but we shall see!

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big 10 Coach of the Year

What are everyone's predictions for this award this upcoming season? If Meyer didn't win it last year then he certainly isn't going to this year. Popular pick would be Harbaugh if he turns michigan around quickly. I'm gonna go out on a limb and pick Pat Fitzgerald. If Northwestern stays healthy I think they develop the consistency they lacked last season. Plus it seems they love to give this award to the "lesser" powers of the Big 10

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big 10 Coach of the Year

What are everyone's predictions for this award this upcoming season? If Meyer didn't win it last year then he certainly isn't going to this year. Popular pick would be Harbaugh if he turns michigan around quickly. I'm gonna go out on a limb and pick Pat Fitzgerald. If Northwestern stays healthy I think they develop the consistency they lacked last season. Plus it seems they love to give this award to the "lesser" powers of the Big 10

There's only one correct answer...:harbs:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you honestly think many, if any, recruits were listening to Colin Cowherd at 10am on a Tuesday morning during summer?

More than would have been during the school year.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big 10 Coach of the Year

Who won it last year? if not Meyer should have been Kill

This year I have no idea. Kirk Ferentz seems to be due for a 10 win season.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for him, all though it seems like there was an obvious choice..

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should rename the award "The B1G Coach of the Year, not including Ohio State". 2 national championships, 4 ncg's, more BCS wins than any other program (tied with USC?), multiple conference titles, first CFP champions, and the last COY for the Buckeyes was Earle Bruce. In 1979.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should rename the award "The B1G Coach of the Year, not including Ohio State". 2 national championships, 4 ncg's, more BCS wins than any other program (tied with USC?), multiple conference titles, first CFP champions, and the last COY for the Buckeyes was Earle Bruce. In 1979.
No shit? damn that award is fucked