• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you say so. That Cowherd is also a controversial person himself. So he says crap all the time. I thought the whole thing was more comical than anything else. Neither entity did much to save the interview. Cowherd's questions certainly weren't helping. He could have gone to standard questions but chose to stick with the odd ball ones; which Harbaugh clearly didn't appreciate.
Cowherd maybe controversial but he gave Harbs all softballs trying to help the guy. The questions were standard, you are an intense guy when are you not so intense. Where are differences between Pro and college coaching. What would you say to a recruit as to why go to MI. All standard, easy and made sense for the interview.
Every other coach does fine, no excuses for Harbs.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowherd maybe controversial but he gave Harbs all softballs trying to help the guy. The questions were standard, you are an intense guy when are you not so intense. Where are differences between Pro and college coaching. What would you say to a recruit as to why go to MI. All standard, easy and made sense for the interview.
Every other coach does fine, no excuses for Harbs.

Yeah, but we aren't talking about any other coaches are we? I still maintain that getting national coverage every week is a good thing, no matter if it's about a strange interview. Harbaugh is admittedly a weird dude and this was a weird interview. Nothing totally unexpected. Every other coach may do it fine, but we never hear about their interviews and they don't make national news.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but we aren't talking about any other coaches are we? I still maintain that getting national coverage every week is a good thing, no matter if it's about a strange interview. Harbaugh is admittedly a weird dude and this was a weird interview. Nothing totally unexpected. Every other coach may do it fine, but we never hear about their interviews and they don't make national news.
If you were a parent of a recruit would you want to send your talented child to a coach who is obviously mentally unstable, prone to temper tantrums, and can't hold a basic conversation?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were a parent of a recruit would you want to send your talented child to a coach who is obviously mentally unstable, prone to temper tantrums, and can't hold a basic conversation?

All coaches are a little bit mental -- at least the good ones. As mentioned, Dantonio is in a constant state of anger and pissed off-ness. The ones who aren't are like Brady Hoke. Their job has nothing to do with how well they do radio interviews.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crazy Jimbo isn't mentally unstable...he's just misunderstood!

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All coaches are a little bit mental -- at least the good ones. As mentioned, Dantonio is in a constant state of anger and pissed off-ness. The ones who aren't are like Brady Hoke. Their job has nothing to do with how well they do radio interviews.
And Harbaugh's mental instability and temper tantrums extend farther than this interview.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Harbaugh's mental instability and temper tantrums extend farther than this interview.
He doesn't have tantrums, he just doesn't answer the questions.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't have tantrums

You really need to check this article out from espn.com...

Jim Harbaugh's greatest fits (1-16-14)

Your never ending love of Crazy Jimbo has blinded you. They're from his time w/ the 49ers. You simply can't say he doesn't throw tantrums because that's 100% incorrect.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need to check this article out from espn.com...

Jim Harbaugh's greatest fits (1-16-14)

Your never ending love of Crazy Jimbo has blinded you. They're from his time w/ the 49ers. You simply can't say he doesn't throw tantrums because that's 100% incorrect.
I'm talking about in the article, not in general. Of course he flies off the handle in games. But so did your best coach ever, to the point of slapping a kid.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about in the article

Well to be fair nobody knows what you're talking about. How many more teams will you call out before the season starts? So far you've talking shit about Ohio State, Michigan State, USC & Oregon for sure. And maybe Nebraska as well. The odd thing is each program that you have targeted is not only better than meeeechegan currently but they are all relevant on the current CFB landscape. And that's something that can't be said about Crazy Jimbo's Crew @ this point.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to be fair nobody knows what you're talking about. How many more teams will you call out before the season starts? So far you've talking shit about Ohio State, Michigan State, USC & Oregon for sure. And maybe Nebraska as well. The odd thing is each program that you have targeted is not only better than meeeechegan currently but they are all relevant on the current CFB landscape. And that's something that can't be said about Crazy Jimbo's Crew @ this point.
It's pretty safe to say that when we're talking about Harbaugh's interview -- that we're still talking about Harbaugh's interview. I'm sorry you're stupid and can't stay on topic.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty safe to say that when we're talking about Harbaugh's interview -- that we're still talking about Harbaugh's interview. I'm sorry you're stupid and can't stay on topic.

You really are a biased & pathetic chump. You have done nothing but talk shit about program after program. Couldn't care less what the topic of the minute is, I'm talking about how fucking ignorant you are w/ your nonstop meeeechegan is now good crap because of Crazy Jimbo. There's no question you have officially taken Thumper's title as the biggest jackass currently on SportsHoopla. Congratulations!

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about in the article, not in general. Of course he flies off the handle in games. But so did your best coach ever, to the point of slapping a kid.
I specifically pointed out that his temper tantrums "extended farther than this interview". Then you claimed he doesn't throw tantrums now you are changing your tune now that you were called out on you bullshit. I would not want my kid who had potential to someone who can't keep his shit together for a seven minute interview and you know they discussed the questions that would be asked ahead of time. Dude is just a time bomb waiting to explode.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I specifically pointed out that his temper tantrums "extended farther than this interview". Then you claimed he doesn't throw tantrums now you are changing your tune now that you were called out on you bullshit. I would not want my kid who had potential to someone who can't keep his shit together for a seven minute interview and you know they discussed the questions that would be asked ahead of time. Dude is just a time bomb waiting to explode.

No I'm not. You said his temper tantrums extend beyond this interview -- suggesting that not only he threw one in this interview but that he has them elsewhere. To which I said, he doesn't have tantrums (in the interview). His little scuffle with the lions HC was everywhere. I'm well aware that he goes bonkers. But he wasn't anything in this interview. He barely spoke.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm not. You said his temper tantrums extend beyond this interview -- suggesting that not only he threw one in this interview but that he has them elsewhere. To which I said, he doesn't have tantrums (in the interview). His little scuffle with the lions HC was everywhere. I'm well aware that he goes bonkers. But he wasn't anything in this interview. He barely spoke.
You stated he doesn't throw temper tantrums, not suggesting, but flat out stating that he doesn't do it ever. You got called out on it then edited your post. He is a mental case and you are so deep in the kool-aid it is logical to believe you are so blinded that you would believe it.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stated he doesn't throw temper tantrums, not suggesting, but flat out stating that he doesn't do it ever. You got called out on it then edited your post. He is a mental case and you are so deep in the kool-aid it is logical to believe you are so blinded that you would believe it.
I never edited a post to change what I said in that regards. That's a flat out lie. I stated he didn't throw a tantrum in that interview. The end. You and your OSU slappy are dead wrong.

The only thing that's happened here is that you read what I wrote wrong, or interpreted it the wrong way, got corrected, still stuck with your wrong opinion and now that you've realized you're wrong -- you claim I edited my post. Surely if you go back and look at the time stamps you'll see that when this debate came up, my post was set and locked. It would have been impossible for me to do so.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone want to talk about Jim Harbaugh?

:bolt:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never edited a post to change what I said in that regards. That's a flat out lie. I stated he didn't throw a tantrum in that interview. The end. You and your OSU slappy are dead wrong.

The only thing that's happened here is that you read what I wrote wrong, or interpreted it the wrong way, got corrected, still stuck with your wrong opinion and now that you've realized you're wrong -- you claim I edited my post. Surely if you go back and look at the time stamps you'll see that when this debate came up, my post was set and locked. It would have been impossible for me to do so.
i stated he throws temper tantrums more than just this. You admitted he does after denying that he ever has them. How am I wrong? he is a mental midget that is seconds away from snapping.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i stated he throws temper tantrums more than just this. You admitted he does after denying that he ever has them. How am I wrong? he is a mental midget that is seconds away from snapping.
Again, you're misquoting me. That's why you're wrong.

Here's what I said, "He doesn't have tantrums, he just doesn't answer the questions." For those Michigan State and Ohio State grads out there, that second part is pretty important in terms of figuring out what I was addressing. If my first statement "He doesn't have tantrums" was meant as "he has never thrown a tantrum in his existence", that second part would make absolutely no sense in the same sentence. But in context, it's pretty clear I'm speaking directly about his interview today.

So stop being an idiot. I never said he's never thrown a tantrum and you are absolutely wrong. The only mental midget here is you.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you're misquoting me. That's why you're wrong.

Here's what I said, "He doesn't have tantrums, he just doesn't answer the questions." For those Michigan State and Ohio State grads out there, that second part is pretty important in terms of figuring out what I was addressing. If my first statement "He doesn't have tantrums" was meant as "he has never thrown a tantrum in his existence", that second part would make absolutely no sense in the same sentence. But in context, it's pretty clear I'm speaking directly about his interview today.

So stop being an idiot. I never said he's never thrown a tantrum and you are absolutely wrong. The only mental midget here is you.
Then why the fuck does that stupid idiot go and do a talk show and make himself and the University look like a bunch of douche bags. i made it 1000% clear that I was talking about not just this interview but you keep sticking to your guns that Harbaugh is perfect and his doucheyness and being an asshole for the entire country to see and hear is good for the program.