• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Best Team Won Yesterday

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you guys need to get a grip. I had no idea 49er fans were such bitches. You ACTUALLY believe that the 49ers don't get special treatment? That's funny. Back in the Joe Montana/Steve Young era you were the NFL's favorite little sweethearts. The Packers get a touchdown off of one replacement ref fuckup and all of the sudden all the defensive holding and interference you guys get away with basically every down just goes away, and Staley's false starting cheating ass didn't get away with shit several times so that Alex Smith wouldn't get blindsided? LOL GTFO... Your defense was selling tickets so that's who the NFL protects on your sideline. Just watch the game and shut your fucking mouths.

And tell your little idiot fans like Threelittlebirds, talking about how I was trolling you, that I was actually predicting the Packers to have problems stopping your offense. I don't quite get how I'm a troll. I mean now I'm obviously picking a fight....

but good game.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You sound very bitter. Do you actually think the game was even remotely close to what the final score indicated?

Phuck around don't make me call Akers to use that 63yarder leg of his to kick you up your a$$ so you can get off our team's board. Get over it, and concentrate on your next opponent. Just let it go and pray to God that we meet again in the playoffs.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at all that bravado... LMAO Week 1 champions! Week 1 champions! Remember when you guys spent all last year crying about how we weren't good enough to be undefeated. Then you guys got stuffed by the same team that stuffed us? Good times. Enjoy the limelight dumbass.

And I was behaving myself just fine. Just keep pretending that your defense doesn't get away with murder, bro. Everything will be okay.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at all that bravado... LMAO Week 1 champions! Week 1 champions! Remember when you guys spent all last year crying about how we weren't good enough to be undefeated. Then you guys got stuffed by the same team that stuffed us? Good times. Enjoy the limelight dumbass.

And I was behaving myself just fine. Just keep pretending that your defense doesn't get away with murder, bro. Everything will be okay.

The Packers benefited from several shitty calls as well (particularly the block(s) in the back on the Cobb return for a TD).

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yea and the block in the back on us while we were punting.... This game should have been 30-14. As a niner fan all I heard was that we have a good defense but we can't stop Aaron and Alex can't keep up. Well we held you under 50 yards rushing and Aaron was shut down all day. On top of that Alex was better then Aaron. And we played on the road. The packers got dominated. And Finley is a giant bitch.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers benefited from several shitty calls as well (particularly the block(s) in the back on the Cobb return for a TD).

I never said they didn't. There's the difference between me and a few of your buddies....honesty.

Yea and the block in the back on us while we were punting.... This game should have been 30-14. As a niner fan all I heard was that we have a good defense but we can't stop Aaron and Alex can't keep up. Well we held you under 50 yards rushing and Aaron was shut down all day. On top of that Alex was better then Aaron. And we played on the road. The packers got dominated. And Finley is a giant bitch.

I was on here saying pretty much the exact opposite of everything you're crying about people saying....

"Alex was better than Aaron..." So now you're going to discredit your defense after you just credited them? I'd say the Packers defense gave "Alex" quite a bit more than what "Aaron" got. See what's happening here is that all of the voices inside your head are speaking at once..... Sort it out, man.

You're better than this ForkEmBucky

No I'm not. You are, though, as are most of your 49er friends. I know who the better team was yesterday, it just makes me sick to read all the bullshit about the refs trying to give the Packers the game like a whole bunch of 49er penalties weren't going unnoticed by the zebras all day. Come on. Tell your friends here to win with a little grace.

I won't complain if someone deletes the thread, either. I'm done.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Engaging the talk of the bottom rung of fans just means you have to spend time down there with them.

After what I read from you yesterday, this thread seems out of place.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Sounds like someone is a little upset that Pack's chances at going undefeated fell flat in week one. And they now have to worry about starting 0-2 going up against what looks like a pretty good Bears team.

Obviously it's a long season, but going into Lambeau and dominating the team most saw as the class of the league is a pretty damn good start. I'll take that.

And yes, despite the somewhat close score, there's no doubt the Pack was dominated yesterday.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Engaging the talk of the bottom rung of fans just means you have to spend time down there with them.

After what I read from you yesterday, this thread seems out of place.

:( Alright man. Thanks, and point taken.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA, and you guys actually gave me a hard time about my treatment of these fucking Packer trolls.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dominated? Obviously a subjective adjective but I wouldn't say we dominated GB - We definitely beat them, but I don't think we dominated them. If we were to play them again this Sunday, a reasonable predicted outcome, based on this victory, would still be a coin toss.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dominated? Obviously a subjective adjective but I wouldn't say we dominated GB - We definitely beat them, but I don't think we dominated them. If we were to play them again this Sunday, a reasonable predicted outcome, based on this victory, would still be a coin toss.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]BOO That Man[YOUTUBE]

Hahaha...Great Clip, B-Man. I guess it all depends on how you define dominance - to me SB XXIV was dominance.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I disagree. The offense moved the ball more or less at will. The defense held a great offense to 15 points. We outscored them 2:1. It wasn't a complete blowout, but it was a dominant performance IMO. If we played them again, I think we'd do it again. Granted they'd have the week to figure out where they went wrong and try to more effectively attack our D. They couldn't do that yesterday.

The Pack couldn't score on offense. The 303 passing yards look good in a vacuum, but if you watched the game it's clear the Packers were ineffective on both sides of the ball and were soundly defeated in a game that shouldn't have been as close as the score indicated - not that the score was all that close. I'm generally opposed to would-haves, should-haves, but the missed block in the back was completely egregious and is the only reason the Pack was still kind of in the game (beyond the fact that a team with Rodgers is always in the game).

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Can't believe you made a thread about this.

2) The Chiefs ended your undefeated run and last I checked we didn't play them last year.

3) This team is LEGIT and you know beatin' ya in Lambeau really hits you at the core. I'm sure it didn't help that Whisky lost, musta' been a tough weekend. Don't let it ruin your week.

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't forget the PI on Finley in the end zone that wasn't pass interference gave the Packers 1st and goal from the 1. Refs blatantly gave the packers 15 points.

Though I can't complain, the normal refs would have not only given the Packers 15 points but they would have taken away 14 points from the 49ers. I guess the replacements didn't get the word from the NFL "Make sure the Packers win" early enough cause they sure tried in the 2nd half.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the PI on Finley in the end zone that wasn't pass interference gave the Packers 1st and goal from the 1. Refs blatantly gave the packers 15 points.

Though I can't complain, the normal refs would have not only given the Packers 15 points but they would have taken away 14 points from the 49ers. I guess the replacements didn't get the word from the NFL "Make sure the Packers win" early enough cause they sure tried in the 2nd half.

I think the regular refs would have gone as far to give the Packers 15 AND take 14 away from the 49ers.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the regular refs would have gone as far to give the Packers 15 AND take 14 away from the 49ers.

Think that's what he done sed, bruh.