• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Best Team Won Yesterday

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You let him engage you then came here and started a thread just to engage him back. All respect but, do it yo damn self.

Translation = don't feed the trolls.

LOL

:hail:

You win.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, in a thread like this we all lose. :peace2:

I keep waiting for you guys to delete it. It's like a cockroach now. Even I'm ashamed of the infestation...and I'M the cockroach in this scenario.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep waiting for you guys to delete it. It's like a cockroach now. Even I'm ashamed of the infestation...and I'M the cockroach in this scenario.

I'm not a mod, but I don't see anything in here that would be delete worthy. You got trolled into a failed trolling attempt.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there's the little retard I made this thread for.... LOL

1. I forgot none of you pay attention outside of this board. All that really happened here is that I got trolled by your little shithead poster from the quote above.

I post in the cooler all the time. Check your facts.

2. Uhhhh....I wasn't talking about the Chiefs. I was talking about the Giants. I know who "ended our undefeated run." I also remember you guys claiming your team was the real Super Bowl contender....yet we both lost to the Giants.

Then you should post what you mean. But, while we're at it, we lost by 3 in a game that the Giants admitted was their toughest battle. You trailed the whole second half and were like their one night stand. They barely remembered.

We agree on something.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest thread I've seen in a long time. Takes me back to ESPN days. I want my five minutes back.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GG Forkem. We might see you in the playoffs. Gonna be a good game.