• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Best Team Won Yesterday

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Hot Topics From Week 1 - ESPN Video - ESPN

Should be under NFL hot topics around the 3 minute mark.

Hoge says, "The 9ers have the best Offense in Football" and "I would take the 9ers Offense any day right now over Green Bay".

Wow, obviously his opinion isn't the most respected guy, but i actually like listening to him over most of the other guys. This just shocked me.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Wait a second... someone is actually claiming the refs helped the NINERS more than the Packers yesterday? I consider myself pretty objective, and that is ridiculous. Did you see the 2nd half?

The Packers & Steelers have been the zebras best friends for many years now. Those are the last 2 teams who have any room to talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NFL Hot Topics From Week 1 - ESPN Video - ESPN

Should be under NFL hot topics around the 3 minute mark.

Hoge says, "The 9ers have the best Offense in Football" and "I would take the 9ers Offense any day right now over Green Bay".

Wow, obviously his opinion isn't the most respected guy, but i actually like listening to him over most of the other guys. This just shocked me.

Not saying that our offense is the best in the league Brees/Sproles and Sean Peyton together are still arguably one of the best offenses the league has ever seen. However, during the game yesterday I was making comments on how efficient our offense is. We have sooo many weapons to choose from (1st string running back, 2nd string running back, Crabs, Moss, Davis, Walker, Kyle and Manningham). I wouldn't be suprise if Alex Smith makes the probowl as a reserve. That's how efficient I think this offense is. We're not even talking about the D.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think what gave us the advantage was we were able to run the ball and the Pack was not. If you don't include QB scrambles we had 156 yards rushing and Pack had 18 yards rushing.

Packers have to fix their run game and shore up their run D.

I think if we played again next Sunday this would give us the slight edge again.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I also think the refs sucked big time on both sides of the ball.
The missed block in the back on the punt return just led to immediate points so it looked worse.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. The offense moved the ball more or less at will. The defense held a great offense to 15 points. We outscored them 2:1. It wasn't a complete blowout, but it was a dominant performance IMO. If we played them again, I think we'd do it again. Granted they'd have the week to figure out where they went wrong and try to more effectively attack our D. They couldn't do that yesterday.

The Pack couldn't score on offense. The 303 passing yards look good in a vacuum, but if you watched the game it's clear the Packers were ineffective on both sides of the ball and were soundly defeated in a game that shouldn't have been as close as the score indicated - not that the score was all that close. I'm generally opposed to would-haves, should-haves, but the missed block in the back was completely egregious and is the only reason the Pack was still kind of in the game (beyond the fact that a team with Rodgers is always in the game).

If I watched the game? I've watched the game twice - you didn't even watch it once and obviously don't even know what the final score was - so please just stop. Additionally, a true dominant performance needs neither excuses nor fact fabrication and yet here you are doing both - again!

Furthermore, depending upon the type of analysis you are doing there can be upwards of 25+ performance categories for which one would measure dominance and that is just whole number analyses. Everything you have mentioned here in your post is either fabricated or excused and you have considered exactly 3 performance categories.

Look, go watch the game and pick 25 performance categories to compare without spinning the facts or making excuses and I think you will agree with me that yes, we went to Lambeau yesterday and "beat" a damn-good, SB contending Packers team - but in no way did we dominate them - not by any definition.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at all that bravado... LMAO Week 1 champions! Week 1 champions! Remember when you guys spent all last year crying about how we weren't good enough to be undefeated. Then you guys got stuffed by the same team that stuffed us? Good times. Enjoy the limelight dumbass.

And I was behaving myself just fine. Just keep pretending that your defense doesn't get away with murder, bro. Everything will be okay.

stuffed? more like muffed

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed the part how he equated a false start by the niners to a block in the back call on a punt return that scored a touchdown

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wooooooo

Bitter packer fan! Go niners!

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying that our offense is the best in the league Brees/Sproles and Sean Peyton together are still arguably one of the best offenses the league has ever seen. However, during the game yesterday I was making comments on how efficient our offense is. We have sooo many weapons to choose from (1st string running back, 2nd string running back, Crabs, Moss, Davis, Walker, Kyle and Manningham). I wouldn't be suprise if Alex Smith makes the probowl as a reserve. That's how efficient I think this offense is. We're not even talking about the D.

I could definitely see Smith Making the Pro Bowl as an alternate. I don't think that's far fetched at all. It's way too early to tell, but it's a great start for him. I do think we have one of the more unpredictable Offenses right now and it's playing out thus far like we were hoping for.

Alex's comments during the off season about Cam suddenly don't look nearly as silly as they did at the time.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could definitely see Smith Making the Pro Bowl as an alternate. I don't think that's far fetched at all. It's way too early to tell, but it's a great start for him. I do think we have one of the more unpredictable Offenses right now and it's playing out thus far like we were hoping for.

Alex's comments during the off season about Cam suddenly don't look nearly as silly as they did at the time.

Smith's comments about throwing for 300+ yards & winning were always spot-on accurate, just not so smart to sign Cam's name to them.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith's comments about throwing for 300+ yards & winning were always spot-on accurate, just not so smart to sign Cam's name to them.

He never said Cam's name. He mentioned the Panthers and was obviously referring to Cam, but never actually said his name. Just saying Smith got his team the wins and had a much better game.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never said Cam's name. He mentioned the Panthers and was obviously referring to Cam, but never actually said his name. Just saying Smith got his team the wins and had a much better game.

Actually he did. Here is the part of the quote where he mentions Cam Newton by name:

"...Cam Newton threw for a lot of 300-yard games, that's great, you're not winning though"

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope he doesn't play in the Pro-Bowl because he's in the SB. I know you can make the Pro-Bowl without playing, but I don't think you can make the Pro-Bowl as an alternate but then not play because of playing in the SB... or are alternates named before the NFCC is over?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA, and you guys actually gave me a hard time about my treatment of these fucking Packer trolls.

Well there's the little retard I made this thread for.... LOL

1) Can't believe you made a thread about this.

2) The Chiefs ended your undefeated run and last I checked we didn't play them last year.

3) This team is LEGIT and you know beatin' ya in Lambeau really hits you at the core. I'm sure it didn't help that Whisky lost, musta' been a tough weekend. Don't let it ruin your week.

1. I forgot none of you pay attention outside of this board. All that really happened here is that I got trolled by your little shithead poster from the quote above.

2. Uhhhh....I wasn't talking about the Chiefs. I was talking about the Giants. I know who "ended our undefeated run." I also remember you guys claiming your team was the real Super Bowl contender....yet we both lost to the Giants.

3. Well "to my core?" No. Not really. I was actually pretty friendly with you guys until after the game when most of you went back to the same old excuses about the officials even though you WON the game. I went so far as to admit my hatred for Finley. The officiating was just BAD. There IS no fucking conspiracy. And if there is one, the 49ers were a big part of it in the 90s so you can take your bad karma with a spoonfull of sugar or you can look like a bunch of sad hypocrites. Doesn't matter.

I also already acknowledged several times on this board, including in this thread title, who the best team was yesterday. It was the 49ers. Now go round up your dumb shit conspiracy theorists and send them back to kindergarten. Thanks.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now go round up your dumb shit conspiracy theorists and send them back to kindergarten. Thanks.

You let him engage you then came here and started a thread just to engage him back. All respect but, do it yo damn self.

Translation = don't feed the trolls.