• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The best arm talent in the NFL

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said, google is your friend
If you are going to make some outlandish claim like a guy threw a football 75 yards while on his knees and holding a cup of coffee filled to the brim without spilling it, you better be able to back it up. Its not on me to try and find something that doesnt exist. Its on you to prove you arent full of shit.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you so sure? Did you make it up?
because i watched it with my two eyes @PickleRick

tenor.png

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going to make some outlandish claim like a guy threw a football 75 yards while on his knees and holding a cup of coffee filled to the brim without spilling it, you better be able to back it up. Its not on me to try and find something that doesnt exist. Its on you to prove you arent full of shit.
actually multiple ppl made the claim, if you dont believe it, you figure it out buddy

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually multiple ppl made the claim, if you dont believe it, you figure it out buddy
Translation. "I searched the internet to prove pickle wrong, found nothing. I guess i was wrong but i cant lose face on an internet board". It never happened. Anybody with even a basic understanding of physics knows what you are saying is physiologically impossible.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation. "I searched the internet to prove pickle wrong, found nothing. I guess i was wrong but i cant lose face on an internet board". It never happened. Anybody with even a basic understanding of physics knows what you are saying is physiologically impossible.
so basically you have nothing to dispute, you just keep arguing. Got it.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so basically you have nothing to dispute, you just keep arguing. Got it.
I dispute that a human being, on this planet, can generate enough torque and momentum to hurl a football on his knees 65 yards while holding a cup of coffee, filled to the brim, without an equal and opposite reaction not spilling a single drop. Its a silly and stupid concept. I look myself on the internet. Saw nothing about it. I know you did the same, and found the same results. Again, if you are saying it is there, then its very simple. Prove it. I cant disprove a spaggetti monster, but if you are saying you saw one and its real, you better be able to prove it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dispute that a human being, on this planet, can generate enough torque and momentum to hurl a football on his knees 65 yards while holding a cup of coffee, filled to the brim, without an equal and opposite reaction not spilling a single drop. Its a silly and stupid concept. I look myself on the internet. Saw nothing about it. I know you did the same, and found the same results. Again, if you are saying it is there, then its very simple. Prove it. I cant disprove a spaggetti monster, but if you are saying you saw one and its real, you better be able to prove it.

come on bro,

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet Mahomes can throw it 80 yards and I would lay even money, easy $$$