• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bengals still may need another WR next year

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Simpson stinks. Yes, he makes a big play now and then, but most NFL WRs do that. Most NFL WRs don't drop as many as he does though, and any WR worth a shit gets his feet down on that TD.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too think we shoudl go after the RB through the draft, and attain a good solid #2 WR in free agency. I think that is a better route.

No point in overspending on a RB in free agency (because they would have to be a #1) whereas t he WR would have to just be a #2, and the RB to be young and ready to be part of the future offense with our young guys (Dalton, Green, Shipley, Gresham).

I am really wanting Richardson, so I would much rather go this route with our RB, through the draft.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Simpson stinks. Yes, he makes a big play now and then, but most NFL WRs do that. Most NFL WRs don't drop as many as he does though, and any WR worth a shit gets his feet down on that TD.

yeah, he drops some easy ones but he's got a world of talent and seems to know his place within the offense. He doesnt pout. he'll go over the middle and is really good as a blocker. We'll see who has a change of heart on Simpson by the time the season ends. Seems to me that he'll just continue to improve. Also, good redzone target. Caught TD's in 2 straight, right? As far as getting his feet down on that throw looked like what used to be called a force out. Defender definitely gave him a shove while he was airborne.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with getting a #2 in FA is who we gonna get? From the list I've seen, all the guys out there ate either #1's or #3 and #4's. Here is the list.....

2012 NFL Free Agents: WR