• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bengals road to the Super Bowl Thread

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and this Texans team with a rookie QB, didn't look so good last week. Who would have thought that Matt Schaub was the guy. But sometimes it just matchups, like with NE it has been Denver and KC and of course NY in SB's

I predict the Texans to probably win this game, but it will not be by much and I bet Cincinnati's offense looks much better than last week even though I would consider Houston's defense overall better than Baltimore's.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i can think of in here is mr show, the best skit they ever did

"peanut butter, eggs and dice"

CRqQcgyU8AAH-Pt.jpg

wlOtzv.gif

kid has retarded parents and they make him lunch...

"whats that, another peanut butter, eggs and dice sandwhich?"

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look the ingredients up yourself. You probably have no idea what's in that sandwich. I have had skyline chili before & didn't care for it. But if you've never had a Po Boy sandwich from Cleveland then you shouldn't play guessing games as to what's in it. And Andy Dalton sucks!

You mean he sucks in comparison to the great Cleveland Brown QB's of recent past? I can see how that would enter into your mind. Why are you getting all bitter? I was just asking what that shit was under the fries. Looks disgusting. Plus, why is the sausage completely f'n black? I mean, is it customary to cremate the meat before eating it?

Plus, I never said you had to like Skyline Chili. I don't like Sauerkraut but other people do. I also do not like buttercream icing, makes me want to puke.

I think the confusion is calling it Chili for some of you in the understanding of the dish. It is definitely not a traditional chili. It is a pasta with a chili type sauce. Not interested, don't eat it. LOL I don't care. I am just saying, I don't believe it is bad, I actually think it is pretty good and I am not from Cincinnati. I grew up in Denver in my early years.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean he sucks in comparison to the great Cleveland Brown QB's of recent past? I can see how that would enter into your mind. Why are you getting all bitter? I was just asking what that shit was under the fries. Looks disgusting. Plus, why is the sausage completely f'n black? I mean, is it customary to cremate the meat before eating it?

Plus, I never said you had to like Skyline Chili. I don't like Sauerkraut but other people do. I also do not like buttercream icing, makes me want to puke.

I think the confusion is calling it Chili for some of you in the understanding of the dish. It is definitely not a traditional chili. It is a pasta with a chili type sauce. Not interested, don't eat it. LOL I don't care. I am just saying, I don't believe it is bad, I actually think it is pretty good and I am not from Cincinnati. I grew up in Denver in my early years.

Jeez, I thought the sausage was the top of a little boys head

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i can think of in here is mr show, the best skit they ever did

"peanut butter, eggs and dice"

CRqQcgyU8AAH-Pt.jpg

wlOtzv.gif

kid has retarded parents and they make him lunch...

"whats that, another peanut butter, eggs and dice sandwhich?"

That cant be good for the teeth

My dentist recently told me i should never eat whole almonds, destroys the teeth

Who knew

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That cant be good for the teeth

My dentist recently told me i should never eat whole almonds, destroys the teeth

Who knew
hmmm

never knew that. i also dont go to a dentist unless im in pain or bleeding.

but i done brushes my teeth 3 times a day...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not bitter @ all. And learn to take a joke. Everyone laughs @ Dalton. I'm immune to Cleveland Clown jokes & make fun of them all the time. Believe me I know just how dysfunctional & lousy they have been.

You don't grill much do you? The meat on that sandwich is grilled, not burnt. And I go down to Denver for Rockies & Broncos games. I currently live in Boulder. Can't wait to move next summer.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah, it's just easier for him because he only has 4 of them.
lol

i did have a front tooth knocked out in a basketball game in college. salem state. fucker grabbed a rebound and swung his elbows.

i beat the fuck out of a paper towel dispenser.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bitter @ all. And learn to take a joke. Everyone laughs @ Dalton. I'm immune to Cleveland Clown jokes & make fun of them all the time. Believe me I know just how dysfunctional & lousy they have been.

You don't grill much do you? The meat on that sandwich is grilled, not burnt. And I go down to Denver for Rockies & Broncos games. I currently live in Boulder. Can't wait to move next summer.

I just thought we were discussing food and Dalton sucks came out of left field. I grill all the time, but I have never made my sausages or hot dogs look like they were cremated. Stick the sausages and hot dogs on the higher grate and flip often. There is no reason to have to destroy meat like that.

I am a Bengals fan, you think I am not used to opposing fan bases tormenting me and my team? I have thicker skin than that, so I don't think I need to take a joke better. I think you need to work on your delivery. Dalton sucks is a funny fact, but in the way you presented it, it was out of left field and felt bitter.

Here's a little funny for you on the red rifle....

Q: Why are gingers like guns?
A: Keep one around long enough, and you re going to want to shoot it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought we were discussing food and Dalton sucks came out of left field. I grill all the time, but I have never made my sausages or hot dogs look like they were cremated. Stick the sausages and hot dogs on the higher grate and flip often. There is no reason to have to destroy meat like that.

I am a Bengals fan, you think I am not used to opposing fan bases tormenting me and my team? I have thicker skin than that, so I don't think I need to take a joke better. I think you need to work on your delivery. Dalton sucks is a funny fact, but in the way you presented it, it was out of left field and felt bitter.

I thought the "Dalton Sucks" right in the middle of discussing Chili recipes was a nice touch

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They aren't burnt to a crisp though. Not sure why you insist on saying that. And you're the 1 that got all defensive over my sarcastic Dalton comment. And I don't thick you have think skin when it come to someone talking shit about your team. Let's be honest here, Dalton has as many playoff W's as all the Browns QB's combined since their return in '99. And that's not sarcasm, it's the truth.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but i done brushes my teeth 3 times a day...

I brush my teeth once a day. Last 2 times I went to the dentist, they said my teeth were perfect. Haven't been to a dentist since then. Been at least 3 years.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can eat the chili by itself, but why would you? I think it tastes great even though I am not from Cincinnati.

I mean, it has to be better than the freaking.....POLISH BOY that Cleveland is known for.

buffet1-9.jpg

Talk about looking inedible. That just looks disgusting.

What the Hell?????

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what to call it. Maybe inedible?:noidea:

I don't know... a quality Chili Mac is pretty damn good. Can't say I've ever used spaghetti noodles though. Always went with elbow macaroni.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-20

step 1 on the road to the super bowl!!! :pound:

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't burnt to a crisp though. Not sure why you insist on saying that. And you're the 1 that got all defensive over my sarcastic Dalton comment. And I don't thick you have think skin when it come to someone talking shit about your team. Let's be honest here, Dalton has as many playoff W's as all the Browns QB's combined since their return in '99. And that's not sarcasm, it's the truth.

Okie dokie. You win. I don't have think skin.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread deserves a bump