• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bears are a Dumpster Fire

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-16 faggot 0 and fucking 16. #neverforget
People seem to forget about Tampa being 0-15 after they won the Super Bowl...I can wait until then. Coming soon Peter....4 losses in a row to the lowly Lions. Sad.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People seem to forget about Tampa being 0-15 after they won the Super Bowl...I can wait until then.

I am not sure what fuck Tampa has to do with Detroit, but did you guys win a superbowl after that season?

Coming soon Peter....4 losses in a row to the lowly Lions. Sad

I havent watched an entire Bears game for weeks now, probably wont watch this one at all. Whats sad is that you guys live through your failed franchise. I guess I would be this happy about second place in the division too if i was a detroit fan.

Good-for-you-supernatural-20003000-445-255.gif

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure what fuck Tampa has to do with Detroit, but did you guys win a superbowl after that season?
Uuummmm they were both winless for an entire season. Isn't that a similar situation? Aaaannnd Tampa Bay didnt win a Super Bowl until 20 years later.
I guess I would be this happy about second place in the division too if i was a detroit fan.

Uuummm we are in 1st...at least for 10 more days.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent watched an entire Bears game for weeks now, probably wont watch this one at all. Whats sad is that you guys live through your failed franchise. I guess I would be this happy about second place in the division too if i was a detroit fan.

I can see the Bears have some really tried and true fans. Make sure you jump on that bandwagon and start watching and attending games, if and when, they turn it around.

And Peter -- a real fan sticks it out with their team, win or lose. If you want to be critical of the team you cheer for -- I completely understand. To say you just don't watch them or stop watching them play is a shame. I'm sure the other Bears fans gave you the boot from their message board, which is why you are over here now.

Do us all a favor and go away.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Emery is the GM who helped KC lose enough games to get the first pick in the draft. Then the Chiefs fired him, and the Bears hired him. He's gotta go too.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uuummmm they were both winless for an entire season. Isn't that a similar situation? Aaaannnd Tampa Bay didnt win a Super Bowl until 20 years later.

Uuummm we are in 1st...at least for 10 more days.

Uuuuummmm you say uuuuummmm alot

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the Bears have some really tried and true fans. Make sure you jump on that bandwagon and start watching and attending games, if and when, they turn it around.

And Peter -- a real fan sticks it out with their team, win or lose. If you want to be critical of the team you cheer for -- I completely understand. To say you just don't watch them or stop watching them play is a shame. I'm sure the other Bears fans gave you the boot from their message board, which is why you are over here now.

Do us all a favor and go away.

A real fan? A real idiot tortures themselves, when their ownership and management puts a shit product on the field. Why the fuck would i watch the second half of a game, that is only going to piss me off. Its not that i dont care, i cant take it.

Tell your boy to not start a troll thread if you dont want me around. I cant help but take the bait and drag the fisherman off the boat.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it makes him smile, Pete.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha good thing you deserve the credit for your team. You and Kreton both seem to think you are responsible for something the Lions do. I really dont give a fuck, its a game, not my life. Just wanted to chime in. have a good one.

Said every loser everywhere.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my fourth decade of Lions fandom. And I have that ONE playoff win to hang my hat on. 23 years ago.....

I hear you, and I think you're about to get another... Congrats. I had a bad feeling when you let that last looser coach go, you were due for a good one, lord knows your team has had the talent.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, and I think you're about to get another... Congrats. I had a bad feeling when you let that last looser coach go, you were due for a good one, lord knows your team has had the talent.

Dont you EVER talk to smitty like that again!

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew there were this many detroit leon fans here. This ain't 1957 so get ready. Playoffs are something this franchise hasn't got right since then.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is I took a peek at the Bear's board just to get a feel for how their fanbase is handling being the current laughing stock of professional sports, and it turns out nobody there can stand little Petey, either.

Apparently he's hard-wired to be a dick, which would explain why a select few of our posters were immediately defending him on here. Dicks fly together... no wait, that's ducks fly together, shit... although I wouldn't be surprised if those guys practice their flying-V formation together at their He-Man Lions Haters Club meetings...