• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bears are a Dumpster Fire

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey TP;

Straight up I think that Peter is always just kidding around. No need to take offense.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably best for him not to jump into a thread calling me a faggot, then, if he doesn't want me to be offended. I'm not buying that he's kidding, just another one of these passive-aggressive boarders who mask their anger with "humor" imo...

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably best for him not to jump into a thread calling me a faggot, then, if he doesn't want me to be offended. I'm not buying that he's kidding, just another one of these passive-aggressive boarders who mask their anger with "humor" imo...

He calls everyone faggots as a coping mechanism.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is I took a peek at the Bear's board just to get a feel for how their fanbase is handling being the current laughing stock of professional sports, and it turns out nobody there can stand little Petey, either.

Apparently he's hard-wired to be a dick, which would explain why a select few of our posters were immediately defending him on here. Dicks fly together... no wait, that's ducks fly together, shit... although I wouldn't be surprised if those guys practice their flying-V formation together at their He-Man Lions Haters Club meetings...

do you even know what youre talking about?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the arm chair psychologist analysis of who I am as a person based upon messages on a sports forum. You're unintentionally funny, in a pitiful sort of way.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the arm chair psychologist analysis of who I am as a person based upon messages on a sports forum. You're unintentionally funny, in a pitiful sort of way.

Not much psycho-analysis going on here, man. I called you a dick because I felt you were acting like a dick. Funny how much some of you types seem to find in between the lines. Classic victim mentality, imo (that's not gonna get me in trouble for more analyzing, is it? I know how a lot of you don't like other posters with the ability to actually possess our own opinions and all...).

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well you are the one who said this...........

Tell your boy to not start a troll thread if you dont want me around. I cant help but take the bait

You are on the Lions team message board complaining that you were trolled. You wouldn't have seen that thread were it not for you trolling other team message boards.

So it's safe to say from the armchair that you have a feeling of inadequacy caused by a lack of self esteem, discipline, and confidence, which is further evidenced by your self deprecating attempts at humor.

Outside of the armchair the non-psychological evaluation of you in general terms is simply that you're a loser :clap:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, and I think you're about to get another... Congrats. I had a bad feeling when you let that last looser coach go, you were due for a good one, lord knows your team has had the talent.

I for one don't think we will win a playoff game this year, but it's great to be headed in the right direction.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, and I think you're about to get another... Congrats. I had a bad feeling when you let that last looser coach go, you were due for a good one, lord knows your team has had the talent.

I was trying to play peace maker!

And then you attack me like that!?! Hopefully my fellow Lions fans psychoanalyze your cruel and uncalled for words. To help me cope with the pain and agony.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to both Chicago and Philly...newsflash---they look just like Detroit.

If youre talking about cities youre crazy. I never been to philly but ive lived in chicago the last 8 yrs. Chicago is 100 times nicer than detroit. Downtown chicago kills downtown detroit. Now if u travel to the westside or southside it can get bad. But i grew up always thinking detroit and chicago were about the same. Then i moved bere. Not even close. Now on a sports issue, yeah im team detroit. But city? Im team chicago.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly was the shittiest place Ive ever been to, excluding Mexico.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also excluding Gary IN, Flint, and the parts of Miami over 45 feet from the ocean.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much psycho-analysis going on here, man. I called you a dick because I felt you were acting like a dick. Funny how much some of you types seem to find in between the lines. Classic victim mentality, imo (that's not gonna get me in trouble for more analyzing, is it? I know how a lot of you don't like other posters with the ability to actually possess our own opinions and all...).

Once again, do you even know what youre talking about?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you are the one who said this...........

You are on the Lions team message board complaining that you were trolled. You wouldn't have seen that thread were it not for you trolling other team message boards.

So it's safe to say from the armchair that you have a feeling of inadequacy caused by a lack of self esteem, discipline, and confidence, which is further evidenced by your self deprecating attempts at humor.

Outside of the armchair the non-psychological evaluation of you in general terms is simply that you're a loser :clap:

I saw the thread on the main page, not here. Do you see me posting in any other Lions threads?

Thanks for the loser compliment, coming from you, I'm sure you are an expert on the subject, it means so much. XOXOXO

Keep thinking i'm all banged out of shape, I am laughing through all of this.