• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bears are a Dumpster Fire

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone should do the math on how many days it's been since the Bears last beat the Lions...

On Dec 28th it will be 8408 days since the Lions last won in GB, should be a good hard game good luck and no injuries.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Dec 28th it will be 8408 days since the Lions last won in GB, should be a good hard game good luck and no injuries.

Thanks for the Patronizing. Let me congraduglate you on the NFC North title.....Pains me to say it.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Around the time I started a good ol fashioned drug/alcohol problem.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That looks so much worse than the 20+ years...

I would take a injury that heals, oh say over a bye week. For the Lions that is.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the Patronizing. Let me congraduglate you on the NFC North title.....Pains me to say it.

I am not conceding nothing yet Muzz. The Lions have stopped many streaks this year. Why not this one also?
One thing I will say is Rodgers has had 3 really bad games this year. All against really physical defenses. Bills/Hawks/Lions...yes all 3 were on the road, but still means that is the blueprint for this season IMO.

This defense got beat really bad by the Pats style quick strike and the Packers could easily do that also. I just can not rule out a victory this weekend. Anything can happen and this is why they play.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not conceding nothing yet Muzz. The Lions have stopped many streaks this year. Why not this one also?
One thing I will say is Rodgers has had 3 really bad games this year. All against really physical defenses. Bills/Hawks/Lions...yes all 3 were on the road, but still means that is the blueprint for this season IMO.

This defense got beat really bad by the Pats style quick strike and the Packers could easily do that also. I just can not rule out a victory this weekend. Anything can happen and this is why they play.

Hmm, I'm conceding this one. Convince GVSU to pick the Lions in the "Gandy Pick'em league" That might help me.

As a young kid many years ago I learned to root for the Lions and bet on the team they were playing. It's made me a few nickels over the years.

The realist in me just can't make that leap this week......Packers beat the Lions by double digits.:bawling:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Convince??? Not trying to convince anyone. My opinion is all. Way too much can happen in a game to just say they have no chance.

I have only suffered with you guys since the last few Wayne seasons. So not near as jaded as some. I have never bought into they have let me down too many times theory.

The realist in you got proven wrong on different levels by this Lions team this year. Same as my ass with no club name.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Convince??? Not trying to convince anyone. My opinion is all. Way too much can happen in a game to just say they have no chance.

I'm asking for a favor. If you could convince him to pick the Lions this week it would help me.:suds:

Ofcourse the Lions have a chance this weekend. I just don't like the chance.:suds:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, I'm conceding this one. Convince GVSU to pick the Lions in the "Gandy Pick'em league" That might help me.

As a young kid many years ago I learned to root for the Lions and bet on the team they were playing. It's made me a few nickels over the years.

The realist in me just can't make that leap this week......Packers beat the Lions by double digits.:bawling:

No way in hell. As much as I love the lions, they are gonna get stomped on this week.r

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way in hell. As much as I love the lions, they are gonna get stomped on this week.
Celtic Pride is a classic GCSU. Good one. Way to take one for the team. I'm going to disagree with you and say....after 20+ years...I'd say we're due.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Gandy noted, the Lions have been able to buck several negative trends this season. Sunday would be the ultimate. I won't say they can't do it - they've earned the benefit of the doubt. Too bad the game isn't Saturday - it'll be 10 degrees colder Sunday.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they beat GB I will be rooting for them the whole way. No matter how much I don't their fans. Well a couple fans..

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they beat GB I will be rooting for them the whole way. No matter how much I don't their fans. Well a couple fans..

How much you don't _____ their fans? Hump?

Don't be that way Pete. Women don't understand that stuff. I did it with this girl I worked with who was a Bears fan. I was disgusted with myself, although I think that made it hotter.:lol: